London Saunas

Tipazomajete

They seem to be getting that way.  For a long time, the Locker Room in Kennington was the only one open, and that was packed- not sure how it’s fairing now that others have opened.

I went to Sweatbox recently, and that was pretty busy, and I’ve heard a lot of good things about the newly refurbished Pleasuredrome.  Covent Garden Health Spa is up and running again, and hosting several Jamie hP parties, such as TFN, SBN and their pool party.  Sailors in Limehouse is also open, but it’s never been particularly popular; same with E15 in Stratford.  We’ve lost Chariots in Vauxhall, though I did hear a rumor it might re-open under new management…

• Like 1

Anybody tried E15? Was thinking of checking it out. Gonna go to Sailors on Monday which i hear can be fun. Last couple of nights were not particularly busy - though i did get used a lot on Thursday, fucked 4 times with 3 of them leaving deposits. And i dont think it was just because i was all that was available.

• 5 weeks later...