Mature cum dumps and willing Tops

hardix

I guess this question is more for the tops, than the bottoms.

As a top do you prefer fucking and breeding young ass, with little or no experience or a mature ass that knows how to take it and treat the top right.

I'm a mature cum dump with a very capable ass that can can take a good pounding, fist, toys etc. I'm nearly always complemented that I have a great ass and I have several regular tops that  can't wait to get inside me, but if I'm honest it's becoming more difficult to hook up with decent tops, by that I mean men who know how to use what they have and appreciate a good ass to work.

So to you all you tops, what's your preference?   

• Like 1

That tight young ass is pretty to look at, but I'm not interested in breaking anyone in.  The last young guy i fucked was so tight it wasn't enjoyable at all... Almost painful.  Told him I'd only agree to fuck him again if I could be 3rd or 4th in line so hopefully he'd be loosened up a bit.

I want ass that's had enough cock in it that I know it truly loves getting fucked as much as I love fucking it.

• Like 6

There are so many variables impinging on why a bottom is attractive ....young cute and so horny is always desirable.:)Older mature available and experienced is also equally desirable.Maybe boils down to who is with me making out getting naked and wants to bottom.:)

Edited by chargedodger
posted before finishing
  • Like 1

I think part of the reason this is a perennial question is that there are at least two components to the sexual activity in question, which can be in conflict/tension with each other.

Many experienced tops I know, especially the ones who are equipped larger than average, *physically* prefer a hole that's easy enough to enter without being so loose you need to strap a 2x4 across your butt to keep from falling in. The kind that with a little lubing and brief fingering, you can push right into. From a physical sensation standpoint, they don't want to try to keep an erection rock hard for the 20+ minutes it takes to ease a really tight skinny twink bottom open for a couple of fingers, then have to keep hard while you spend another 10 minutes easing your cock into him, all the while him trying to get you to go slower.

On the other hand: *mentally* and *emotionally* there's something very appealing about a hot young stud boy with little experience offering up his ass for you to breed. The younger, cuter, sexier he is, the more it massages the ego that THIS boy chose YOU to top him, and all the better if you can get a picture of him impaled on your cock or sucking you to get you hard at the beginning. It's proof that you're still able to land the hotties.

Some guys end up taking a stand on one side or the other of this divide. One group is the set of 45-65'ers who won't so much as look twice at anyone over 30. My perception (and it's just that, not some ironclad fact) is that they've become so enmeshed in sex-as-validation that they aren't interested in anyone who isn't a trophy. The other group is the set of tops who are blunt and say they aren't interested in anyone UNDER 30, because they want good physical sex and they're not interested in all the concessions needed for the novices. 

Such is life. Outside of very large urban areas, I think those kind of restrictions are likely to be quite limiting, but it's their choice to make.

• Like 1

I prefer older tops. As I said in another post, I agree it gets harder for sex as you age, but there are still plenty of guys out here willing to fuck. 

I think the question is what do you prefer, because if your looking for a unicorn (the straight, married white jock with a 9 inch dick) your more than likely not going to find it often. 

The idea of breaking-in a young man’s ass is soo fukkin horny but the practice of taking his anal virginity doesn’t always live up to the ideal. He’s often so tight and hesitant that it’s painful on my cock. I much prefer to go balls-deep up an experienced bottom in one thrust then pump him as hard as I like. For me the best is taking an experienced young man’s bareback virginity. Being the first to breed and seed him is the biggest rush for me,

On Thursday a guy who had just fucked me complimented me saying i had kept my arse in great condition. Wasn't quite sure what he meant! But i do find that a bit of vigorous dildo work before going out helps a lot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Interesting question. So here´s my take,...

Even if I am a certified bottom with a PhD in being a cumdump, I like to also top now and then. There are a couple of scenarios at play here:

1. Online apps and dating. Age filters are not your friend if you're over 25. So, my recommendation is to not mention your age to begin with. This way you don't get filtered out. Secondly, choose the best pics you have. the most flattering and hot ones. Current, of course, but play with lighting 🙂 Do mention in your profile that you are no spring chicken but emphasize all your best traits: excellent arse control, guaranteed satisfaction, blah blah blah... the usual spiel. This way you still attract pings and messages from interested guys. Once you get them hooked, sell yourself as best as you can. 

2. Meeting people IRL at a bar, club, whatever... This is where your physical appearance will take centre stage. No matter your age, wear it with pride. Don't try to look and behave like you're 21 when your sagging butt says 61. Your best asset as you age is your confidence and experience. Even as a cumdump in my 50s I can have any top I put my mind to it, from early 20s onward. BUT.... here's the thing: you gotta take care of your physical appearance. This means exercise regularly, eat well, know your limits, be clean, well groomed and stand tall. Even on your 4s 🙂

Yeah, the number of good quality tops may be decreasing with each passing in year as we grow old, but don't let that work against you. I used in my 30s and 40s to go home with literally 10-15 oz of cum dripping outta my hole (memories of Berlin and Madrid, sigh...lol). Now, I get 15-20 loads per week. 30 if I'm really lucky. But I know that I can't stay up every weekend and that drugs are really not my friend. I am lucky to live in Gran Canaria, one of the best places on Earth for gay sex, so the number of tops on offer for me is significantly higher than in any other city, but even so it comes a time in life when riding the 68 year old Norwegian viking with a 9" cock for a good hour (Thank you Sven, I know you'll read this!)  is more fulfilling than riding a 20 something college quarter back from San Diego who can't get it hard enough because of all the steroids and drugs. 

All in all, be happy that you lived your life to call yourself "mature bottom", be confident and rely on your years of experience to make us all "mature bottoms" proud. Good luck!

On 8/21/2021 at 3:13 AM, hardix said:

I guess this question is more for the tops, than the bottoms.

As a top do you prefer fucking and breeding young ass, with little or no experience or a mature ass that knows how to take it and treat the top right.

I'm a mature cum dump with a very capable ass that can can take a good pounding, fist, toys etc. I'm nearly always complemented that I have a great ass and I have several regular tops that  can't wait to get inside me, but if I'm honest it's becoming more difficult to hook up with decent tops, by that I mean men who know how to use what they have and appreciate a good ass to work.

So to you all you tops, what's your preference?   

Youth is wasted on the young! Give me older, wiser and more experienced EVERY day of the week!

On 8/21/2021 at 8:19 PM, Bearhunter55 said:

I prefer older men - and if the ass is hairy HELL YES. 

Naturally smooth is fine, but there is no such thing as too hairy in my book! 😍👅😍

• Like 2