My first watersports experience!

Dcbbslut123

A few years back I got a wild hair up my ass. Living in Orange County we didn't have bathhouses or gay bars, it was a trek up to LA to have a night out. So one night I decided to head up early and get a room at a local motel. Once I arrived and checked in I headed over to The Eagle and grabbed a drink and hung out for a few hours. After getting a good buzz going I headed over to Slammer LA a bathhouse with more kink focus.

After paying to get in I stripped down to my jockstrap and started to cruise. I soon found a group of guys standing near a tub cocks out but none playing, I figured out they were waiting for a boy to piss on so I tossed my inhibitions aside and climbed into the tub. The guys all moved in closer and doused me with sweet piss I was rock hard but I didn't touch my cock the entire time. A few guys cycled out and in but I was hooked from that point. 

After being covered in piss I walked back to my hotel room thinking about what just occurred. I ended up passing out and waking up the next morning reeking of piss, reliving the memory I blew my load all over my chest.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2