Love to be your MASTER and be desired

muscleseancabana

Dominance runs naturally in my blood, I was always a bit bossy boot in my youth, with a seductive smile I could get anything I want. It was fun to be perceived as such an innocent and so shy whilst in reality. I am a MASTER and l am looking for a slave to train, if you are interested just drop a message.

BM3372773.jpg

• Like 3

Nice bulge,wonder what that looks like,sean,im out in port jeff station,ny out in suffolk long island,im looking for a master to really start fucking me,like crazy need to feel your needs,wanting it all,in both holes,cant say more actions are everything,open here much to explain,but i would like you to pump me good

Rareairc2 @gmail.com asap or anytime thx

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, muscleseancabana said:

Dominance runs naturally in my blood, I was always a bit bossy boot in my youth, with a seductive smile I could get anything I want. It was fun to be perceived as such an innocent and so shy whilst in reality. I am a MASTER and l am looking for a slave to train, if you are interested just drop a message.

BM3372773.jpg

wow...great profile......so sad we are so far away..inbox me for my contacts

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sonnydeepseed said:

Nice bulge,wonder what that looks like,sean,im out in port jeff station,ny out in suffolk long island,im looking for a master to really start fucking me,like crazy need to feel your needs,wanting it all,in both holes,cant say more actions are everything,open here much to explain,but i would like you to pump me good

Rareairc2 @gmail.com asap or anytime thx

Thank you, you can see what it looks like in my profile picture but it's still softy. So any luck looking for your master? I will email you, okay?

2 hours ago, Powerasianbtms said:

wow...great profile......so sad we are so far away..inbox me for my contacts

Thank you but it says "You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later." since I'm a new member here.

Try to inbox me first and I'll try to reply to it, okay?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am a faggot, an extremely submissive male that is completely subservient to the will, needs, and desires of dominant Men. With an irresistible urge to serve his superiors in the male hierarchy through sexual service, humiliation, and degradation.

so I started wearing a cock cage to display our inferiority, humility, and respect to all men that I service I, as a faggot, do not deserve ANY pleasure from my cock. I ONLY focus now on the great pleasure and satisfaction I get from anal and oral stimulation I have never been more sexually charged and have enjoyed being fucked before being caged.

Currently Into:

So besides all that I am also obsessed with cum and the musk and scent of men. No place better than to be between a man's legs no matter what it is even just resting their cock on my face after breeding me is satisfying.

Id likes to get fucked by as many different men as possible. The perfect man would tell me right away that I have to be a cumdump for him and his friends and that I will be expected to take any load and all loads and that he wants my hot ass bred ASAP. A man who will have me bred and if he came home and caught some guy fucking me would simply tell him he better be fucking me raw and then tell him to keep fucking me. 

So I am here to service, be used, take what you want. use me fill me fuck me over and over till satisfied, only then I will be too...I want nothing more than to be just a hole for the day/night take ownership of me and what pleases you pleases me I always said I get off seeing the other person get off from what they are doing with me well its more specifically whatever they are doing with me hat they are enjoying, so that blurs the lines of the things I'm usually not into BUT if ur enjoying I am... 

• Upvote 1

I am a faggot, an extremely submissive male that is completely subservient to the will, needs, and desires of dominant Men. With an irresistible urge to serve his superiors in the male hierarchy through sexual service, humiliation, and degradation.

so I started wearing a cock cage to display our inferiority, humility, and respect to all men that I service I, as a faggot, do not deserve ANY pleasure from my cock. I ONLY focus now on the great pleasure and satisfaction I get from anal and oral stimulation I have never been more sexually charged and have enjoyed being fucked before being caged.

Currently Into:

So besides all that I am also obsessed with cum and the musk and scent of men. No place better than to be between a man's legs no matter what it is even just resting their cock on my face after breeding me is satisfying.

Id likes to get fucked by as many different men as possible. The perfect man would tell me right away that I have to be a cumdump for him and his friends and that I will be expected to take any load and all loads and that he wants my hot ass bred ASAP. A man who will have me bred and if he came home and caught some guy fucking me would simply tell him he better be fucking me raw and then tell him to keep fucking me. 

So I am here to service, be used, take what you want. use me fill me fuck me over and over till satisfied, only then I will be too...I want nothing more than to be just a hole for the day/night take ownership of me and what pleases you pleases me I always said I get off seeing the other person get off from what they are doing with me well its more specifically whatever they are doing with me hat they are enjoying, so that blurs the lines of the things I'm usually not into BUT if ur enjoying I am... 

Currently Into:

• 3 weeks later...