Forced submission (caged, shaved, collared) + bugchasing

insatiable

On 8/23/2021 at 2:31 AM, insatiable said:

Are there any Dom type guys who are into a sub combining wanton bugchasing + deep desires to be an obedient service fag?

Not just taking loads, but being tied up, shaven clean, locked in a cock cage, and bred full of bugs?

Gawd I hope so, as this is my deepest desire! I'm already clean shaven, looking now at cock cages and attempting to find one suitable for being locked into and definitely looking for someone that will seed me and make me forever bound to POZ men.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first experience with a BDSM Master…. After chatting on line he got me gagging to submit to him…. He insisted I was completely shave smooth of all body hair especially pubes, balls and ass, plus my hole well cleaned out deep and clean…..I would be instantly rejected at inspection on arrival if I didn’t meet his expectations 

Inspection passed and he made it quite clear I wasn’t to touch my cock or any part of my body before taking me blindfold to his play space, where the first thing he did was to cage my cock which was already semi hard, forcing it into a very tight metal cage…..this immediately started to transmit the focus of my sexual energy and urges to my tits and my increasingly greedy ManCunt…..

Fuck he knew what he was doing, ……. I won’t go into full detail but ultimately with spread eagles don’t standing, my hole plugged with a big black plug and held into place by a pole from the floor…. He first removed the tit clamps so my tits were ultra sensitive, then finally removed the cage and without touching my cock or balls just playing with my ultrasensitive tits and talking to me telling me what I was…. Within seconds I blew a massive load which shot right across the room (all without touching my cock) 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 1:25 PM, onlyraw said:

Would love to find a hot younger guy willing (wanting…needing) to be locked up except when he was being fucked (by me or whoever I was whoreing him out to) -although he would never be able to touch his cock - but I love seeing a sub hard while he is getting fucked

if he shot a load hands free while being fucked lucky for him - if not at the end of the session I would just ice down his dick and cage him back up until the next time 

I'm most definitely down to be owned and used like that sir. I'll sign my right over in an instant to be a live in sub whore sissy cunt slave. Hit me up if you or any one is looking. Will relocate also. 

• 4 months later...

I was briefly owned, and Master made sure i was always caged.  He loved teasing me and watching me try to get hard.  He lived an hour away, and obviously held the key.  He was a tough master, but would sometimes free me from cage while visiting.  I was always a huge cummer, but OMG after cage was removed, watch out.

As for the Bug chasing part, he was VERY careful with all of his boys.  After being collared, he took me to a bar to celebrate.  Only those he KNEW were allowed to breed me.  The others had to settle for oral.

• Piggy 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...