He couldn't give me what I wanted, so he let me use his house

SpongeBase

Here is another story from my past.

Part 1

-----

I was on the western coast and visiting some old friends. I used to bartend with this crew and we frequently got up to no good. I was only in town for a few days, but I really crammed in as much fun as I could. We all met up in the evening, went out, relived some old memories, and stayed up way too late. We used to get into the harder stuff, but we had all mostly calmed down, but tonight we decided to partake in a few familiar extra curricular that had us all soaring for the night. I was nearing my 30s but I hadn't quite settled down. I was able to work a really interesting job that kept me busy and allowed me to travel, but I was almost too busy to get into any trouble anymore. However, on this trip I had a full 72 hours of hedonism ahead of me. I was fit, horny, and incredibly hungry for the party. 

My friends and I were out late and in the end we all ingested some MDMA and powder. We were being foolish and loud, and I was too distracted to look for sex. However, when everyone else started crashing and calling it quits for the night as they had jobs and families to get back to, I was alone. I was staying at a friends place and she was out of town but her roommates were not. I went back for a while, but I couldn't sleep and it wasn't long before I started to crave sex and debauchery. When I lived here before I dabbled in bareback sex, but I had never had a man cum inside me, and I certainly had never set myself up as a cumdump. Since moving away I had gotten into bareback sex, but only while under the influence of drugs and alcohol. 

I was so horny to get fucked, but I was in a fairly small city and I didnt have a place to hook up. Still, I logged into Grindr and hookup apps and sites on my phone hoping I would be able to figure something out. Heck, Id book a hotel if I had to. While the night was fun, I didn't over-consume any drugs and I had a few baggies left over from the night. I also was flying home the next day so I knew I had to use it or lose it. I also felt myself starting to get a bit sleepy. I crawled into the bed in my friends place and considered my options. I started at one of the baggies on the bedside table and said, "Fuck it", and swallowed a pill and took a couple rips of powder. 

Just as I opened up Grindr I got a message from a guy who used to hit on me when I lived here. I was using an anonymous profile, so I know he didnt know it was me. He simply wrote, "You looking for fun?". I wrote back, "Yes. Really horny, can't host though. Bottom here." I sent a pic of my ass in undies. 

Him: "Hot. Here is my dick. I can host. Come over". He sent his address.

We never hooked up in the past. He always seemed too eager and over the top. I didnt want a long experience with one guy, I wanted short experiences with many guys. But the drugs were hitting and I was getting horny. I decided I should be somewhat honest.

Me: "You might not remember me, but we used to chat. I have not slept yet, was out with friends, and def still feeling it a bit. Is that okay?" I sent him a face pic. He didnt respond for a few minutes. So I decided to get up and take a shower and clean up, just in case. When I got out there was a message.

Him: "Come on over. We can relax in the hottub for a bit and then I can fuck you. ;)" 

I called a taxi. 

-----

When I arrived he was at the door waiting in a bathrobe with a giant smile on his face. I felt a bit uncomfortable, but I figured this was the best I was going to get. I was definitely high, probably visibly so, but I didnt care. I wouldnt be back to this town for a while. I felt desperate and alone, a bad combo for a horny submissive wannabe cumdump who has lost his inhibitions. 

He had me strip at the door, while he just stood there and smiled. He put a rubber cock ring on my cock and started sucking it right there at the entryway of his house. I really didnt want to get sucked, so I pushed him off and tried to find an excuse. "Sorry, I dont want to cum." No worries he replied. I was naked except for my socks when he handed me a bathrobe and took my hand, leading me away. 

We headed to his back deck as I finished disrobing, throwing my socks around his place. As we walked I admired his body, and thought, "well, at least I am with someone". As we passed the kitchen he grabbed a tumbler with a drink in it and handed it to me. "Let's keep the party going?" I took it and swallowed the whole drink in one gulp. He poured me another and took me outside. 

It was winter and cold, so the deck was slippery and I was out of it so I stumbled and slipped a few times. He caught me but my bathrobe was falling off. Thankfully his back deck was hidden from view of neighbours and I was fine to be naked. We jumped in the tub. He is an middle-aged man, average fitness, and his cock was rock hard and dripping. He clearly was excited. I could see his cock bouncing as he sat across from me in the tub. The hot water and jets were soothing, but the drugs and alcohol were working me and my dick was rock hard. He started at it for a bit, while we sat there silently. He had the same smile the entire time, like he was appreciating a long sought after prize. He waded over across the tub and grabbed my dick and whispered in my ear. "What do you want?"

I moaned, but I grabbed his hand from my dick and moved it to my asshole as I moved my legs up. He moved in closer and started to finger my hole. He used his other hand to grab my dick. Again, I really didnt want to cum or be pleasured in this way so I grabbed his hand and said "No, Sorry, I really dont want to cum". While doing this I pulled him a bit closer, so his dick was inches away from ass. He continued to lightly finger me. 

Him: "Oh, so you want to get fucked eh?" Big smile on his face. He reached behind me to where his housecoat was hanging bringing his body up and out of the water and his dick right in front of my face. I was spinning and so horny, I instantly put it in my mouth. He groaned. He stayed for a bit, but then hopped back in the water and handed me something. A bottle of poppers. 

I opened the poppers and took a few really deep hits. As soon as it started hitting me the combo of drugs, booze, and poppers made me insatiable. I was losing control. I pulled his body closer to mind and the head of his dick hit my hole. He was about 7inches and average thickness, uncut. I had zero intentions of fucking in the water, but I wanted to feel his dick. He pushed slightly. We kept this up silently for a few minutes, him with his eyes mostly shut, and me taking hits of poppers and downing the second drink. 

Him: "Fuck. Oh man. You want it bad. We should go upstairs." I didnt wait for any discussion, I just pulled myself out of the water so he could get a good view of my ass. I left the house coat there and walked inside and headed towards the stairs. I knew he would follow. I grabbed my clothes and brought them upstairs with me and took a quick detour to the bathroom, yelling downstairs, "Just gonna run to the bathroom. Meet you in the bedroom"

In the bathroom I looked at myself, with my pupils heavily dilated, my body shaking a bit from the cold outside and the exhaustion, and rock hard cock I looked like. a hungry cockslut cliché. I opened my phone and looked at Grindr, seeing that he was online just meters away, while also seeing lots of other new guys online. At this point it was 10am on a Sunday. Lots of closeted men around I bet, looking to release their loads. 

I broke up some powder and took a few lines and decided to swallow another pill before heading back out the hallway to the bedroom. His bedroom and the bathroom were connected, and on the other side of the bedroom seemed to be a den that was also connected to the bathroom. When I got to the bedroom he was laying back on the bed on his phone and set out on the nightstand were a few sex toys, another bottle of poppers, condoms, and lube. I jumped on the bed as well. 

I started sucking his cock while he was on his phone. He was enjoying himself and put the phone down and closed his eyes. I was really hungry and horny, and I was thinking, I need to finish this and head out to a hotel. I was so horny and I knew one dick wasn't going to be enough. I needed to fill this day with sex. 

HIs cock was rock hard and I decided it was time to roll over. I went facedown into the pillows, not saying a word, and put my ass up. He seemed to get the hint and got up behind me. He started rimming my hole and reached out under neath me to grab my dick. I didnt mind as it seemed he was going to fuck me soon after a good rimming, but shortly after he started sucking my cock again. I let him continue for a minute, but I couldnt handle it for long. I moaned, "Please fuck me. I really want it"

I pulled his body forward so his dick was against my ass. It was a bit abrupt and violent, but I wanted it so bad. He fell hard on top of me. I reached back and grabbed his dick and positioned it at my hole. He slipped in slightly. 

He groaned, pumped in a little then pulled out completely. "Sorry man. We should really use a condom. Can I suck you some more". He pulled me over onto my side. He had a really frustrated look on his face, and I am sure I did to. I decided this wasn't going to work.

Me: "Sorry man. This isn't what I need. I need to get fucked. I should go." He looked really disappointed. 

Him: "I just want to suck you for a bit. It really turns me on. Please?" I was really feeling the mix of everything and I couldn't even bother to pretend. 

Me: "No, I just really want to get fucked. Im gonna get a hotel and invite some guys over." His face looked so surprised. I could tell he wasn't expecting that, nor was he ready to let me go. He was slowly rubbing my dick and it felt good, but I could tell I was getting too close. "You have to stop, I really dont want to cum, I just want to get fucked". He had a really pervy grin on his face. 

Him: "Okay. Why don't you just invite guys here?"

I was surprised. I really didnt expect that. 

Him: "I really like to watch. I have a cam set up here already, so I can just hang out in the other room while you get fucked. That really turns me on and that way we both get what we want. You seem partied up, dont you want to get fucked?" 

He suddenly was so persuasive and demanding. Sexy even. My cock jumped. He was staring me right in the eyes.

Him: "I was already chatting with a few guys. You don't need a hotel, you can just do it here. What do you think?"

I didnt hesitate. "Yeh. Okay. But you have to stay there and we pretend I am alone. I am going to be blindfolded, ass up, and taking dick. You can send guys over too, but Ill use my phone as well. No recording though. We will message each other on Grindr." 

He smiled. "Deal"

He jumped off the bed and started setting things up. Camera was positioned near the side of the bed, but it was discreet, on a desk. No one would see it. The curtains were drawn. I went back to the bathroom took a few more lines and looked in the mirror again. I looked awful, but horny.

I came out of the bathroom twitching and nervously shaking with excitement and he was gone. The sex toys, condoms, and lube were still on the nightstand, but the poppers were gone. I still had the other bottle he had given me. Next to these items was something new. A jockstrap with a hard jock in the front, and a blindfold. I put both on and climbed into bed. My rock hard and leaking cock strained against the hard jock. The blindfold rested on top of my head. He was gone and I am guessing in the other room. Apparently we were both going to get what we wanted.

I positioned myself ass up, half on the blankets, but I could tell he turned the heat up, so I just did it to protect some level of modesty. I opened grindr and right away I saw I had three messages. The first was from him.

He sent a picture and some text. The picture was of me laying in bed through a computer screen. An image of the video footage he was watching. In front of the screen was his rock hard and leaking cock. The message read, "this is hot. Let me know if you want me to send guys. I know a few who could be into this. Condoms and lube are there for you." I replied back, "Thanks". I didnt intend on using condoms and I dont need to tell him that. He will figure it out on his own.

I didnt know what the day was going to bring, but I checked the other messages. Two anonymous and nameless profiles, both under 2 miles away, and both had sent dick pics with messages. I didnt look at the messages very hard, in fact, it was getting hard to read, the lines were swirly. I just sent both a pic of me in a jock strap from my photo gallery, and I sent the location pin with a message that read, "Looking to get fucked here anonymously. I am ass up and face down in bed upstairs. Door is unlocked. You into this? Just want you to come in and fuck me and leave. Cool?" Plus the address and description of the house. I copied this message into my notes so I could use it again. No immediate response from either. I refreshed a couple of times, but still nothing. Decided to go back to the main page and check the other apps and sites to see what was happening. 

I saw another message come in from the guy who was in the other room. Let's call him Host. 

Host: "Let me know who is coming over. Im so turned on. Send me their profiles and any pics they send. You ready? I have all day so take as long as you want."

Clearly, this was a fantasy of his and I was going to let him have it. I was getting what I wanted, so it didnt matter to me. I sent him screen grabs of who I was chatting with and the messages I sent. He just replied, "Fucking hot". 

My phone vibrated. One of the guys messaged back. "Cool. Be there in 10 minutes". 

I decided I wanted to up the game and really get things twisted. I got off the bed and went into the bathroom, bringing one of the medium sized buttplugs and lube. I messaged Host to tell him someone was coming over and I just wanted to prepare a bit. In the bathroom I dumped one of the baggies I had into the bottle of lube and swirled it around. The bottle was half empty so this was going to be a strong booty bump experience. I stuck a finger in my hole with a bit wad of spiced up lube and followed it up with the butt plug. I inserted it all the way in and left it there, hopping back onto the bed. I sent Host a message.

Me: "he will be here shortly." Host responded, "Have fun. Ill be watching". There were some other messages, a response from one of the original two. The other guy said no thanks, then his profile disappeared. Rather know now than waste time. I saw the other profile getting closer and closer. I put the blindfold over my eyes, took a huge hit of poppers, and got into position. The buttplug felt amazing, I was rolling really heavily, and feeling like I was about to get exactly what I wanted. 

-----

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 2:

I was spinning and so horny. I knew I was being watched from another room and I was about to be offering myself up to another man to get used. I realized I never told Host that I wanted to get used raw, I assumed he filled in the details. My asshole was vibrating and my body was tingly. I kept hitting the poppers while seeing images of past fucks float through my mind. The butt plug felt amazing and I just kept thinking about how it will feel to have a nice raw dick in there. I was so wrapped up in my own experience that I didnt even notice when someone showed up. 

I felt a hand on my ass and that was my first clue. Then I felt that hand reach for the buttplug and pull it out and insert it again, followed by, "nice". 

I could barely hear, it was as if the ambient noise in the room was the loudest sound. Behind my eyelids there were a myriad of colours and I was feeling fucked up. I was probably acting like such a tweaked out whore. I pushed back on the buttplug and the guys hand and groaned. I popped my chest down on the bed and reached back looking for a dick. I found semi hard cock in underwear. I padded at it and moaned. "Yeh, you want that cock?" I just groaned. 

He moved around to the side of the bed and I hopped up and over and immediately started sniffing and mouthing his dick through the undies. He kept plunging my ass with the buttplug. It faced very little resistance and because of the booty bump, I was flying. I wanted him hard and inside me asap. 

I flipped out his dick and swallowed it to his balls. He smelled amazing. His dick grew quickly and it was soon filling my mouth. He was uncut and likely about 7ish inches, slightly above average, but average thickness. I was assaulting his dick with my mouth while he pulled out the buttplug. He tapped me slightly and said, "turn around and open that ass". I did as I was told, leaving a stream of spit from his dick and my mouth coating my face as his dick slid against my body as I turned around. I took a huge hit of poppers, popped my face and chest down and reached back and spread my cheeks and pushed back. His dick slid up and down my ass. "Fuck yeh, you want it dont you?"

I grabbed his dick and positioned it at my hole, and pushed back as he pushed forward. It slipped in easily and went straight to the base. He responded by groaning. I started moving back and forth on it right away. I was there to get fucked, nothing else. I was tweaking hard and just really wanted it and nothing else. I forgot I was being watched. I could feel my phone vibrating, probably grindr messages. 

"Fuck dude, Im not gonna last long. I can cum. Where do you want it?" I just groaned. I propped myself up a little bit, moving my blindfold up just a touch but keeping my head down, I opened grindr to see the messages. The guy inside me asked again. "Dude, oh man. Im so close, where do you want it?" I just pushed back on his dick. 

He groaned and just started picking up the pace. In my messages on Grindr there were some new profiles and messages, and a few messages from Host. I opened his first. 

Host: "Damn this is so hot. He looks hot." Followed by "Man, is he in you raw? Fuuuuuuck". That was it. I wrote, "He is gonna cum quick. I want more." I could feel the guy inside me picking up rhythm. No messages from Host back. So I copy pasted my location and details to the other messages, mostly anonymous older men profiles, one younger guy, and wrote Host again. 

The guy inside me bottomed out, pulled my hair and head back, and groaned loudly. "Shiiiiit fuck, Yeh, take it slut" and pumped me hard full of cum. I could feel his raw dick inside me pulsing out my first load of the night. I was in heaven. He didnt linger long, just slapped his dick at my hole a few times and stepped away. I went back to grindr, no messages yet. I wrote Host again. "He creamed me. I can feel it inside me. Do you like watching?" Still no response. 

The guy who fucked me slapped my ass and walked out. Shortly after I heard the door to the bathroom open and felt the buttplug reinserted in my ass. It was Host. "You are a dirty slut." He pulled the butt plug out again and then back in. "Let's make sure none of that leaks out. I have another guy coming to fuck you, he is parked on the street." He walked around front and put his dick in my mouth. It was leaking and rock hard. "he knows I am watching, so enjoy being the star of the show."

I groaned. This was gonna be an epic day. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10

• 1 month later...

PART 3:

Host removed his dick and went back to his room.

I was flying, I was clenching the butt plug so fiercely. I was gyrating on the bed, horny for cock. My phone buzzed a few times as I heard someone enter the room. This must have been the guy Host had asked over. I could hear some breathing and clothing being removed, but not much else. Then silence. I waited for a few minutes, wondering what he was doing, when I felt a depression in the bed and a hard cock slap my ass. My phone vibrated. The guy inside me said, "You are getting messages eh? Go ahead, open them, let people come join." This was gonna be hot. 

He slapped his dick at my ass a few times as I lifted the blindfold up a touch so I could access my phone. I had a bunch of messages, a few from host, a few guys I had already messaged, and some new guys. One of the guys I had sent my location to was already on the street and waiting for me to confirm. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and a little too high to really function, so I just opened the message from the guy on the street. "Hey, I am here. You there?" ... "Hey?" ... "Hey man, I just watched a guy walk into your house... are you hosting multiple?" "So horny here man, let's fuck". That was a minute ago. Clearly he seemed okay with the setup. Just as I was about to reply, the guy slapping his dick against my hole plunged in, somewhat dry, but my hole was loose and wet so it wasn't too bad. He went deep right away and leaned over my head. I groaned and whimpered, feeling the expanse of his raw cock filling me up. He must have been at least 7 inches and somewhat thick. It felt amazing. I dropped my phone in the process and he picked it up while his dick was lodged deep in me, unmoving. 

"You getting some messages eh slut, hot... oh someone else is here to fuck you now? Awesome. Im gonna snap a photo with my dick in your ass and send it to him". I just groaned. He replied, "Actually, let's take a video. Groan again slut... you want to get used by raw stranger cock?" I groaned again, and whimpered, "Yesssss..." 

He started pistoning in and out. "He is on his way up, get ready slut." I slipped my blindfold down again and just got on my hands in doggy and let hiim pound me. My face was hanging over the other edge of the bed slightly. The guy inside me was picking up a steady rhythm and it felt amazing. I was lost in the sensations and felt another body enter the room. I was soon filled with another cock in my mouth. The new guy was here and ready to fuck. The dick in my mouth was a nice thick cut dick. It was oozing right away and the precum tasted amazing. I started slathering it up right away, taking a few breaks while getting fucked to snort poppers. During this time the two men never said anything to each other, but I could here their grunts and moans which felt like a performance and I was the guest star. 

"Fuck man, Im gonna bust soon. Take it." The man inside picked up the pace and started pile driving me. Each thrust had the dick in my mouth jam the back of my throat. I was slipping from my position on the bed. It hurt, but in the best possible way. Just when I thought I was gonna lose my breath and struggle, he planted himself deep inside and busted. "Fuck yeh faggot, filling you up. ughhhhh." Just as he did I felt the cock in my mouth spasm, filling my mouth up with a huge load. I wanted it in my ass, so I was a bit disappointed, but also so incredibly horny that I just kept in my mouth, swirling it around his dick while the dick in my hole started going softer, eventually plopping out as the guy leaned back away from my ass. "Fuck that was hot, you cum too?" I heard the guy in my mouth go, "yeh." He pulled out of my mouth and walked away. The guy on my ass got off the bed. I figured I was going to have to get some more guys over. I swallowed the cum in my mouth and used my hands to look for and grab my phone. I could hear the sounds of someone getting dressed and foot steps walking away. Just as I booted up my phone again and slipped my blindfold up, I realized one guy was still here as he got on the bed and I felt a hard dick enter my hole. I was so surprised. The guy who came in my mouth was now fucking me? 

I looked at the messages in my phone and saw one from host. "Fuck man, you are really enjoying it. You should let me take over and line guys up." I fumbled with my phone but responded, okay, and just started forwarding him the profiles of guys who had messaged me. He can take over. 

The guy inside me started fucking me roughly. I put my phone down and sniffed some poppers and readjusted my blindfold. He was so silent, just heavy breathing and the sound of his body slapping mine at the waist and ass. He didn't last long. He bottomed out, groaned, more like a growl, and let loose. Filling me with another load.

He pulled out and got dressed without saying anything and left. I was exposed, with a cummy hole pointed towards the door to the room. 

I heard the downstairs door open close, followed by the bathroom door opening and close. Host was in the room. 

"Fuck man. There are so many guys interested." He inserted the butt plug into my ass. "Damn, this is so hot. How are you doing?"

I wanted more drugs, but felt like I couldn't move or get what I wanted without coming clean and telling the guy fucking me what was happening. I decided to try and lie. He seemed naive and foolish. I responded, "Hey, my ass is a bit sore. Can you dump some of my numbing powder into the lube, over there in my bag, mix it around, and put it on my hole?" I was worried he was going to figure it out, but he replied, "yeh man. hot." He really was naive. 

This was going to continue to be really interesting. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1