Poz Tops and guys on PReP

BBArchangel

On 8/30/2021 at 8:53 PM, Cutedelicategay said:

4. I believe it is still criminal to knowingly spread diseases like HIV charged for bodily harm causing death. 

This is fascinating in the age of COVID. Do you also believe that it is criminal to knowingly spread SARS-CoV-2?  If not, why? 

You are aware that the infection/fatality rate of HIV at the height of the AIDS epidemic is almost identical to the infection/fatality rate of SARS-CoV-2 in the general population during the past year, right?  

SARS-CoV-2 isn’t as fatal as HIV but it’s ease of transmission compensates for that, making the two diseases equally as deadly.  Yet they are treated as identical. Can’t figure out why that might be.  Unless it’s the gay thing..

• Like 1

I'm a HIV+ top not on meds so we do exist. I go on and off periodically. I don't have anything against PrEP bottoms. It's just not what I'm looking for. I don't stealth guys(on purpose) most of my fucking is don't ask don't tell and anon contacting with those neg bottom that want to be infected. We all have what turns us on. How many time have I seen "no blacks sorry just my preference". You know your right but I'm not going to be rude and most likely would not pull out and leave in the middle of a fuck. I try to treat guys with dignity and respect just like I want to be treated. There is nothing wrong with saying no thank your just not what I'm looking for. If he wants to know why then I tell him. Then the judgement starts about AIDS and how could you remember the 80's etc etc. So to those guys and women (yes some women do bug chase) that are into chasing bugs and HIV more power to you just realize the decision you've made. To those on PrEP more power to you too. We all have our types tall short big dick cut uncut shaved hairy as well as various kinks. What I try to be as honest as I can about what i am and what I want.  If that excites others then great if it doesn't then sorry.  But there's someone that is really waiting for me to fill them up with what ever I have and those are the guys that I will get along with. Besides it may sound strange but it's a good feeling when a chaser or former contacts and says that he tested positive for HIV and in ok with that. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Just for the record. I love guys holes we the ones on PrEP. I will fuck all guys. My only hard no (excuse me) is condoms. It's just at this time this is the way that I'm feeling. I do not have anything against PrEP guys who take it or the idea behind it. But I guess this kink if you will is what I'm indulging right now. Sometimes you like a specific flavor and other times you want to change.

• Like 4

On 10/14/2021 at 4:30 PM, TheHole said:

This is fascinating in the age of COVID. Do you also believe that it is criminal to knowingly spread SARS-CoV-2?  If not, why? 

For the record, the criminality of transmitting HIV varies, sometimes dramatically, from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Take anyone saying "it's a crime" with the appropriate grain of salt.

On 10/14/2021 at 4:30 PM, TheHole said:

You are aware that the infection/fatality rate of HIV at the height of the AIDS epidemic is almost identical to the infection/fatality rate of SARS-CoV-2 in the general population during the past year, right? 

SARS-CoV-2 isn’t as fatal as HIV but it’s ease of transmission compensates for that, making the two diseases equally as deadly.  Yet they are treated as identical. Can’t figure out why that might be.  Unless it’s the gay thing..

There's no doubt "the gay thing" drove some of the HIV/AIDS hysteria for a long time. That said, it doesn't work the way you suggest, balancing fatality vs. ease of transmission.

When a disease is easy to transmit casually, like Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2 is not a disease, it's the virus that causes the disease Covid-19, like HIV is the virus that causes AIDS, if left untreated), it's hard to criminalize transmission because transmission frequently, if not almost always, occurs with the infecting person not knowing he's infectious at the time. By all indications, a person with Covid-19 becomes non-contagious within about 10 days of developing symptoms - if you've gone 10 days since symptoms first onset and you haven't had a fever in 24 hours (without the use of meds to reduce it), then you're not contagious.  Moreover, while there are certainly lasting effects for many people who've had Covid and recovered, those effects aren't fatal.

A person with HIV that's untreated, by contrast, may well be able to spread HIV for years. Even in the early days of treatment (from AZT forward), treatments were more about keeping the patient alive than keeping him from being able to infect others. That's something that's only come about since the use of three-drug and four-drug cocktails and their ability to render the virus undetectable.

And finally: Covid is treatable, and most people recover and no longer harbor the virus in their system, and they don't have to stay on treatment for any great length of time. An HIV infection is treatable, but you never "recover" from it and you never cease to harbor the virus in your system, and you have to stay on treatment indefinitely to survive (with the rare exceptions for long-term non-progressors). HIV may not be a death sentence any more, but it's a life sentence to treatment. SARS-CoV-2 is deadly for a small number of the people it infects, but if you survive, it's mostly in the past.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/15/2021 at 1:06 AM, Hardydik said:

I'm a HIV+ top not on meds so we do exist. I go on and off periodically. I don't have anything against PrEP bottoms. It's just not what I'm looking for. I don't stealth guys(on purpose) most of my fucking is don't ask don't tell and anon contacting with those neg bottom that want to be infected. We all have what turns us on. How many time have I seen "no blacks sorry just my preference". You know your right but I'm not going to be rude and most likely would not pull out and leave in the middle of a fuck. I try to treat guys with dignity and respect just like I want to be treated. There is nothing wrong with saying no thank your just not what I'm looking for. If he wants to know why then I tell him. Then the judgement starts about AIDS and how could you remember the 80's etc etc. So to those guys and women (yes some women do bug chase) that are into chasing bugs and HIV more power to you just realize the decision you've made. To those on PrEP more power to you too. We all have our types tall short big dick cut uncut shaved hairy as well as various kinks. What I try to be as honest as I can about what i am and what I want.  If that excites others then great if it doesn't then sorry.  But there's someone that is really waiting for me to fill them up with what ever I have and those are the guys that I will get along with. Besides it may sound strange but it's a good feeling when a chaser or former contacts and says that he tested positive for HIV and in ok with that. 

best Tops are in US. sorry for being german, love to get in contact with guys like you

• 2 months later...
On 8/23/2021 at 1:42 PM, BBArchangel said:

So this happened. It’s gay pride weekend in Kansas City. I met a guy at the festival and we agreed to meet for drinks later that afternoon. I found him pretty hot. Now I have been on PReP for three years. I wanted to fuck without fear or worry. Since I started, I have never once asked his status.

When I met this guy for a drink we were hitting it off pretty well. Then out of the blue, he told me he was positive and asked my status. I told him I was on PReP. Thing went in the ditch after that. He was hoping to convert me, and he didn’t have sex with other poz guys -or guys on PReP.

So this was a first. I’ve been rejected for all sorts of reasons, Like everybody else. But because I’m on PReP? Is this a thing, or was this guy just full of bullshit? I’m still scratching my head.

Meet a guy on Grindr who happens to live in my Apartment Complex.  We hit it off great.  He was a Top who knew how to use his god given equipped. With me being a Bottom using PrEP for years was enjoining multi times per week meetings.  His Alpha Dominate with Tatts on his arms and a big Biohazard on his center torso was a coinvent pleasurable finding on the app.   After 7 weeks, he asked if was on PrEP.  I was surprised at his angered response that I worthy of his loads and we were done!

Has to be the strangest episode I've ever seem... He wasn't hiding and I wasn't worried about it.... there were "no strings attached"  just weird!

4 hours ago, toolman1966 said:

a big Biohazard on his center torso

[...]

After 7 weeks, he asked if was on PrEP.  I was surprised at his angered response that I worthy of his loads and we were done!

Has to be the strangest episode I've ever seem... He wasn't hiding and I wasn't worried about it.... there were "no strings attached"  just weird!

It sounds like his loss. Hopefully you will find some new Poz tops, even if they are a little farther than your own apartment building!

On 8/23/2021 at 8:58 PM, bugRyan said:

It was new years eve 2017 and I was at a fuck party and was getting fucked by a hot Daddy Top and he said that he was about to breed me with a big load of POZ cum and I said fuck yea give it to me I'm on PreP. He said why are on on that birth control shit and he pulled out and walked off without finishing the fuck.   I felt so rejected. I never had a guy not finish his fuck and nut in my hole.  But his comment stuck in my head and I think I became a bug chaser that night.  It took me 10 months to decide to stop PreP and when I flushed all the pills on October 1 of 2018 I was boned up thinking that I officially became a bug chaser.  

Now that's what I call a commitment to bug chasing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I believe this   , I don't play with guys on prep ever   it takes the risk away that's what the turn on is and vice versa he wants a hole he can convert 

4 hours ago, Sleazycumdump69 said:

I believe this   , I don't play with guys on prep ever   it takes the risk away that's what the turn on is and vice versa he wants a hole he can convert 

Kinda wonder, then, how you would have had sex before HIV was a thing, because the "risk" simply didn't exist. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Kinda wonder, then, how you would have had sex before HIV was a thing, because the "risk" simply didn't exist. 

I am just going to enjoy this concise, sharp and very witty reply.