Sam the muscle bottom

Hungtop4barehole

Sam the short muscle bottom.

I like to whore out bottoms, get guys to come over and fuck them bare and dump their load in a hot bottom and leave.  I had been courting Sam this hot white muscle bottom for months and he said he rarely ever fucked bare and although it sounded hot it was not for him.  The third time I asked I shared with him that I had regulars and they were all neg on PreP and that it was a safe experience.  The exchange below is what came from my third request and statement.

Me: So, it is totally safe.

Sam: Really, they are all on PreP?

Me: Yes, all my buds are on PreP as am I.

Sam: I am not on PreP right now.

Me: Not a problem sense we all are.

Sam: Yea, so how would this work.

Me: You come over and get naked except for a jock and suck my dick and every time the doorbell rings you slip your blindfold in and a bud on PreP comes in and feels your light little body and either eats your hole or lubes you up and fucks you.  Breeds you and then leaves.

Sam: You sure they are on PreP?

Me: Yep, I have known these guys.

Sam: Okay, I am up for it. When?

Me: how is Thursday Night?

Sam: Good, I have Friday and the entire weekend off.  What time?

Me: How is 7 PM?

Sam: That works, do I need to bring anything?

Me: No, I have everything so no need to bring anything but clean out good.

Sam: I will, you have buds with big dicks? 

Me: Yes, buds and I have big dicks.

Sam: Hot, send your address and I will be there at 7 PM. 

Me: Great, oh yea, wear a jock. Then I sent same my address.

I had emailed and texted buds about Sam, four were available but many of them were busy or had bottoms already coming over.  I resorted to looking for guy online despite telling Sam I knew them all. I located eight other guys all young and hung who were great prospects.  All said they were on PreP and loved fucking bare hole.  Three emailed me back by Wednesday and two more on Thursday morning and I lined up my regular buds first and got info to hit up the other guys one at a time for Sam, so he had a great experience and because I love watching a bottom get loaded more than anything.

Thursday came and I got things around, lube, towels, G and T (had not discussed with Sam and his profile said no drugs) blindfold, restraints (had not discussed them either) and some toys to use on him.  I hid the restraints, T and G and when Sam arrived, he was so fucking cute.  Blonde hair, blue eyes and an adorable face with a hot ass body.  I poured Sam a drink and he looked nervous, and I spiked it with a little G and watched as he drank it and I offered him another and spiked that one too.  Told him my first bud would be there soon so he should get undressed and up on the bed in his jock. Sam jumped up and almost lost his balance and I had to hold him so he could undress that hot little smooth muscled body and then to when he slipped off his shorts the hottest ass farmed with that dark blue jock was a site to see.  He crawled up on the bed and I placed a couple pillows for his chest and once he was in place, I feed him my cock.

Sam was a great cock sucked and I knew he would make a great cum dump for the night.  I told him to stay in place and I went around and spread his checks and ate that little hole.  Sam moaned and arched his back, he tasted amazing, and I tongue fucked him till I heard the doorbell and helped Sam slip on the blindfold and fed him my cock as my Friend Dean walked in and said, "Fuck yea.  You outdid yourself this time." He got on the bed and bent down and ate Sam and made him moan on my dick.  Dean loved ass and after five minutes of eating Sam’s hole Dean got off the bed and undressed and let his uncut 8’ dick spring from his underwear and he lubed it up and slowly slide it into Sam.  Fucking him for almost ten minutes before shooting his load deep inside Sam. 

Sam caught his breath and then looked at me and said, fucking great cum dump, Thanks and he pulled out and cleaned up.  He then dressed and left and passed Mike who just walked in, and I whispered to Sam to leave the blindfold on.  Mike is a think good looking college kid with a fat 7.5-inch dick, and he loves to breed.  He does not eat ass; he just loves to fuck and nut in a hot hole.  Mike hopped up and pulled out his dick and slide in Sam as Sam yelped a little and I rubbed his chest and pinched his nipple and Mike started to fuck Sam hard and Sam moaned even loader then when Dean was and Mike slapped his ass and said fucking whore, you need my load don’t you.  Anonymous cum dump for my big dick, fuck that makes me cum even more.  He slammed Sam ten more times and then growled as he shot his load in Sam. 

I got a text from David, and he was delayed, and Ryan could not come for over an hour, so I hit up a couple guys online I had talked earlier.  Dylan and Diego, Diego responded first and text he was ten minutes away.  I took that time to give Sam a shard of T and since that went so well, I slipped him another before Diego arrives with his big 9” dick.  Diego came in and nodded to me and undressed and got up on the bed and did not say a word.  He fingered Same and Same moaned and then Diego asked how may loads, I said two and then he pulled his fingers out and slide his big dick slowly into Sam and he helped a little as that big dick stretched his hole.  Diego loved to fuck, and he drilled Sam for fifteen minutes and shot his load inside Sam.  Dylan arrives and he seemed to know Diego and they greeted each other while Diego was getting dressed to leave and Dylan was undressing.   Diego watched while Dylan unleashed a nice thick 8” dick and slapped it on Sam’s cummy hole and then pulled back and spread Sam’s hole and began eating that cummy little slit.  Diego watched while Dylan tongue fucked Sam and Diego said, fuck yea eat me cum bro (in a heavy accent) and then he laughed and walked out.

Dylan ate away and after he was satisfied and lined up his dick and piston fucked Sam until he shot his load deep in that cunt and then slow fucked him and five minutes later piston fucked him till, he shot in his hole.  Fuck that is some good pussy he says and then he pulls out and said the boy had to suck my dick clean.  I moved over and he fed Sam his dick and let him suck him clean.  I text everyone and no one was free, even though they said they would be.  I started looking for other guys and I could only find one that said neg on PreP.  He was 50 years old tall with a big dick and I hit him up.  He was not exactly what I wanted to watch but he would due until the rest of the guys were free. 

I gave my address and asked the guy when he could be there.  The guy said 5 minutes, fuck he must have been close, and I told him to come over and the door would be open, and Sam would be blindfolded.  Seven minutes later the guy walks in and he really did not look like his pic, he looked better.  He was tall and more built, and he felt up same and looked at me and said the kid is neg right?  I told he was, and I said your file says neg on PreP and he said yes is all and he began to slip his pants off but left his shirt one and he had the thickest 9” dick with a PA.  He got on the bed and fingered Sam with one, two and then three fingers inside him making same moan and then he led his PA a lined it up at Sam’s slit and pressed t and then pushed his fat head in and Same yelped and he pressed slowly and soon he was lodged deep in Sam’s hole.

The guy knew how to fuck, and he slowly pumped Sam’s hole making the boy moan and whimper and after thirty minutes of slowly but forceful fucking the man shoves hid dick in and grunted and said fuck, I needed that.  He worked his dick out slowly and then guided the PA out and it had pink cum on it.  He went to the bathroom and asked for soap, and I walked over, and he had slipped off his shirt and the guy was muscled and had well-defined chest and abs and a scorpion tat on his left pec.  I swallowed hard and asked him if he was a Scorpio and he said an, I am an Aquarius. I swallowed even harder, and I said you know Sam the kid you fucked is neg and not on PreP. The guy’s dick had gone soft but as I said that I could see it coming to life and it was soon rock hard again and I looked down at my dick and I was rock hard too. 

He leaned in and said, no reason to put my shirt back on.  I nodded and he smiled at me and said, think I should fuck the kid again.  All I could do is nod again.  He walked right back over to Sam and felt him up again and then worked his dick in him again and fucked him harder this time but still nice and steady and twenty minutes later he shot another load inside him.  He cleaned up again and then got dress and I walked him to the door.  He leaned in and said, your bottom and I have a lot in common.  I said yea? He smiled and said neither of us are on Meds and he winked and said he would be back in a few hours if the boy needed more cum.  

I closed the door and thought I should rush the kid to the ER and get him some pills but a text cam in from a buddy and he said he was ready for that fine ass, and I went back to Sam and let him suck my rock-hard dick. Could I possibly think this is hot? What the fuck. My dick seems to be telling me something is all I thought while Sam sucked my cock and I waited for Brian.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 20

I tried to get the picture of Sam getting fucked by that big poz cock out of my mind, but I could not.  He had cum in Sam twice and I thought maybe I should say something to Sam but the way my cock was feeling was making me crazy horny.  Soon Brian arrived and I usually love watching Brian fuck a hot hole, but I was distracted thinking about that big Poz Cock.  Brian bred him and left, and I got online seeing if my new friend was online and he was not.  I searched for a few poz guys and could not bring myself to invite them over.  I had looked at one of the guys twice and soon I had a message.  I looked and it was a name I recognized.  BreedNegHole, fuck this guy sounds like the other guy but he just puts it out there. He was 5’11 auburn hair and brown eyes and a nice 8” dick.  His email came over and our exchange is below:

Breed: Boy you need your neg ass breed?

Me: No, sorry I just stumbled on your file, hot body btw.

Breed: There is no shame in needed a big poz dick in your hole.

Me: No seriously it was not for me, I am whoring out this hot neg bottom.

Breed: Bro, that is my specialty.  Neg bottoms!

Me: Well, I was only lining up neg tops on PreP since he is on PreP.

Breed: You are fucking with me, right? You know I am rock hard and leaking now.  Let me come over and you can guide my big dick inside the boy while we kiss.

I could not do this really, but fuck I think I must.  My dick was rock hard, I do not think I have ever been this turned on and although I thought about cancelling him three times after I gave him my address twenty minutes later, he arrives.  He was good looking, and he stripped and told me to feel his abs and I did.  He then guided my hand to his stiff prick; he was hard.  He then ordered me to take off his underwear and as I did, he said that is one hot bottom you are whoring out.  How many loads does he have in him?  I looked up and said five.  Nice, you are a good pimp, and you are a great pimp for lining me up for you cum dump.  He will love my nut; you should taste it yourself while you are down there. 

I quickly stood up; I did not want to suck his poz dick.  He then grabbed my hand and guided it to his dick and said, you can at least jack it for me.  I jacked his dick as ne leaned in and kissed me.  We made out for five minutes and then he broke the kiss and told me it was time to breed the boy.  I walked with him over and he felt Sam’s ass and rubbed his finger on Sam’s cummy hole.  There was some cum leaking out and he rubbed it with his finger, and he brought it to my mouth, and he fed it to me.  He had me transfixed and then he leaned in and kissed me again.  Then he guided my hand to his dick and told me to guide his dick in Sam.

I held his dick and lined it up and once his head was on Sam’s ass lips, I lifted my hand and he said you are not done until I am inside your boy.  I put my hand back on his dick and held the base while he pushed into Sam and Sam moaned.  Once he was all the way inside, he leaned in and kissed me and fucked Same in slow long fucks as he felt my dick and balls.  I was so hard and leaking, the young dude picked up his pace and his breathing became heavy, and he turned to me and said, I am going to breed your boy.  You want that don’t you?  I just nodded and he said, you must speak boy.  I cleared my throat and said Yes, Breed him.

Within a minute he shot his load inside Sam and when he caught his breath, he pulled out his dick and used his finger to get some cum that was leaking out and he fed it to me again and then kissed me.  He moved over and fed Sam his dick so he could clean him off and then he got up and dressed and left but text me as soon as he was outside.  I want any neg ass you find boy and I will even breed you if you go off PreP.  I touched my cock and felt the cum boiling and before I had a chance to stop it, I came. Fuck, I can not believe I just came.

I cleaned up and got back to looking for tops and I found two other neg tops on PreP to fuck Sam before the older guy, that first poz guy hit me and said, five minutes away.  Does your boy need more of my special cum?  I quickly hit him up and said YES.  His response was on my way.  There I was it had not been too long since I shot my load, and my balls were tingling.  I searched for more tops and ran across this tall lean guy who was very hot.  I could see his big dick outlined in the underwear and his file read.  Hung top, looking for bottoms on PreP since I recently converted, and I am not on meds.

My dick got even harder, I was not sure that was possible, and I sent him a message thinking he would not hit me back.  My message read, whoring a neg bottom that is not on PreP, want to come over and breed him?  I was certain from his message that he was being careful only to breed neg guys on PreP and his message came back. Stealthed my first neg hole last week, it was so fucking hot.  Before I could send him, a response there was a knock and the older Poz man walked in and straight to Sam’s ass as he winked at me.  He pulled out his big dick with the PA and slapped it on Sam’s cummy slit and then spit on his dick twice and he slowly worked his dick into Sam and fucked him for twenty minutes and shot his load. He pulled out and cleaned up and then asked me if I ever lend out bottoms.

I asked him what he meant, he proceeded to share that he had three other guys who needs ass Just like Sam’s.  Would you let me take him home and use him tonight?  I want to party him up and give him the time of his life.  I stammered and he quickly took that as a yes and he got dressed and grabbed a blanket and wrapped Sam in it and carried him to his van and placed Sam in it.  I handed him his clothes and he tossed them in the Van and then he leaned down and gave me a kiss and thanked me for the toy for tonight.  The man stopped and looked back me and said, you know! Then a long pause, your bottom friend will never be the same again and then he just smiled as he hopped in and drove off.

I went to answer the hot newly poz guy and he was offline.  I just wrote, lost you.  Want to talk more about watching you breed some hot neg boy hole.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 11