FICTIONAL STORY!

It was a normal Friday night out in Berlin and I had met up with some friends to grab a drink in a newly opened gay bar in centre of town. The crowd was young & cute like me (FYI i’m a 19 y/o twink). People mostly stayed in their respective groups, distinctly cornered in, throwing a look now and then over the room at other boys. Yet they didn’t take the initiative to move over taking the initial contact.

Like most young people the self-confidence clearly had no correspondence to the appearance so a lot of alcohol is consumed to ease the tensions and inhibitions. And like every weekend we drank quite a lot.

We had a good time, drinking and laughing, but around 4:30 in the morning it was time to head on for something else. A part of the group wanted to go to a bar where they play mainstream pop music. This very small bar was always fully packed, and it was hard for anyone to really move around. The toilet queue was awfully long, and getting a drink in the bar took so long that you got sober by waiting. This was at least my opinion, but my friends didn’t agree.

We, therefore, split and I left them to their miserable choice. My mind was up for some trance music at a nice bar filled with straight acting, well-tuned cute guys.

The bar I went to had an open atmosphere, 3 floors: one for trance music downstairs, one for mellow dance music upstairs and a dark room on the top floor. I never visited a dark room before and couldn't understand why people want be fucked by unknown guys in the dark..

I arrived club around five-o-clock in the morning. The dance floor was packed. I drank, chatted to people and danced to a great DJ for three hours which felt shorter than that. Around eight only 15 people were left. I headed for the bar and ordered a last vodka-tonic, although I was quite drunk already.

After a while two very hot Arab guys came up and sat next to me. They were wearing tight t-shirts so I could see every detail of their muscular bodies. I think that they were a few years older than me, but max 21-22. We started to chat loosely: they asked me if I was alone and if I lived in Berlin. One of them put his hand on my thigh and caressed me slowly; the other moved his hand inside my shirt and over my back. It felt they were going forward a little bit too quickly so I escaped the situation by saying that I needed to go to the toilet.

I went upstairs to the toilets on the second floor, where there was no one. I could feel I was turned on by the touching and wondered what to do next. I had never been with two guys before. If it was only one than things would be a bit easier.

When I got out of the toilet one of the guys stood outside waiting for me. He smiled and asked me if I was intimidated by both of them touching me. “Somewhat” I replied. “Which of us do you like the most?” he asked. “I think you’re both cute” I said and added “and very sexy”. “You’re very sexy too and I could see when you went away that you have a nice little bubble butt ass” he replied. “Thanks!” I flushed a little bit embarrassed.

“So if it was just me, would you like to have some fun?” he asked. I looked at his hot muscular body and could hear myself saying: “Yes, why not”. “We can go to my place. I don’t live far from here” I suggested. “No, my friend is waiting downstairs and I’d prefer that we just go up to the dark room” he said and smiled. “Well… I don’t really like dark rooms, because you don’t know which guys are in there” I replied. “It’s ok” he assured, “the club is almost empty by now and there would be no one there except for us. So come on, I can tell for sure that both of us want a little fun” he insisted. “Just a quick one… you suck my big dick and afterwards I suck you.. Okay?” He put his hand over his package and I could see a distinct, large bulb on his jeans. “OMG! I need that big Arab cock in my mouth” I thought to myself.

He approached me, pressed his body against mine and started to kiss me with deep tongue movements. Wow, this guy knew how to kiss! It felt like heaven! Impossible to resist. At this time I was quite drunk and his gentle treatment of kissing and caressing my cock with his hand inside my jeans. “You’re hard and horny! so let’s go…” he said, and took my hand and led me up the stairs to the dark room.

Up there he opened my jeans, pulled them down completely to the ground and sat in front of me. My cock swelled hard as he took it in his mouth and worked it good. One of his hands went off to my ass and started to play with my hole. One finger went in, then two. Slowly he started to finger fuck my my ass. I felt a burning sensation in my ass, but his lips around my cock was so hot that it overpowered that sensation.

Was he preparing me so he could fuck me? That wasn’t the deal! But the fingers in my ass felt so good that I couldn’t protest. After a while, he stood up, we kissed with deep tongues.

Then he pushed my head down to his big dick. I followed his every move and the orders he gave me, and it was clear who was in charge. My ass started to feel empty so I tried to put some of my own fingers in side my open hole

He slapped my face with his XL-sized dick before he pressed it down my throat. His cock went down all the way and he fucked me rather roughly until gasped for air. He noticed I was choking and gave me a fraction of a second to breathe in before he continued pressing it down as deep as he could. The taste of salty sperm mixed up with saliva filled my palate; I had to swallow some to keep up with his intense and deep mouth fucking.

He ordered me to lift my ass up so I did was I was told. Suddenly I could hear him whisper something in Arabic. A second later I felt someone coming up from behind putting his hands on my buttocks. I had thought that we were alone in the dark room. Who was this third person who now wanted to join in? Was it his friend who had gone up earlier to wait for us? It’s clear that they planned this from the start.

The other guy immediately took over my ass. I felt a small plastic tube enter my ass. A few seconds later i felt a liquid filling my ass. Then he pulled the tube out. Thinking it was lube i didn’t react. Two fingers began to slide in my ass. As my ass became more open he added more. There was a feeling that was spreading to my body. I began to sweat and I felt more horny that I could ever feel. I thought that this was due to considerable amount of alcohol in my body so I stopped sucking and was about to stand up to take a break. The Arab guy in front of me noticed my hesitation and quickly locked both of my hands and put his arm around my neck. He was much stronger than me, and although I tried to resist I couldn’t get away.

Suddenly I felt the guy behind me trying to push his big cock in my ass. The pain of this thick cock ploughing its way into my tight ass was sobering me up. Desperately my hands fought to get released but all in vain. “Please wait!” I squeaked, “I need to…” “What is it? Don’t you want to play anymore?” one of the guys interrupted. “Well, just let me get some lube and a condom from my pocket” I begged. “No way! I only fuck without condom or lube. Open up slut! ” he grunted. I wanted to reply but he silenced me quickly by pulling my head back by a steady grip around my hair with one hand and putting the other over my mouth.

An extremely intense and very rough fucking followed. I could feel every inch of his big cock as it forced its way in and out in what felt like an eternity. It was almost like my ass would turn inside out of the deep ploughing and I felt my anus swelling. Inside me every show of the top of his cock sent electric shocks through my entire body. After a while my whining changed into groaning and moaning. His friends slapped my face and rammed his cock into my mouth to shut me up.

Something started to take over my mind and I began to have thoughts about wanting bigger cocks in my ass and begin a total bottom slut. My ass was now completely open to serve his raw huge cock.

The Arab guy behind me started to moan louder and louder. With a deep grunt he filled my insides deep with a huge amount of cum.

He withdrew and got up in front of me ordering me to suck and lick his cock clean. I did as I was told and swallowed every drop. “Good boy! Our sperm will change you for good!” he said. “Now, lie down on the floor!” his friend commanded. He forced me to lie down with my chest facing the floor.

He got on top and guided his huge cock towards my hole. He pushed into me; I felt the head enter me. A moan escaped my lips. He almost pulled out fully and then he just rammed it in full force. “Now, we’re going to see if I can fuck this slut even harder.” They both put up a laugh of joy and excitement. He fucked me harder and faster. “I saw how you looked at my cock down in the bar, craving it. We are converting you into a load taking slut. You think that you can return to your normal life, but within a few weeks you will give in to your true calling; big raw dicks and cum”. He kissed me on the check and licked my ear. Then he intensified the fucking; I felt the entire weight of his muscular body as he pumped my ass with his massive cock like a machine spinning out of control.

By now the penetration went more smoothly because of the generous load that his friend had previously delivered in my butthole, which functioned as a perfect natural lubricant. My ass had also got more used to the rough fucking and had opened up considerably by the penetrations of his friend’s large cock fucking me so violently. Something in my mind took over and i started to enjoy having this good-looking, young sexy Arab stallion plowing my ass hard. I was their little white toy! And when he started hitting my G-Spot I was in pure ecstasy. “Yes, do me as hard as you can” i blurted out. “We own you now that our DNA is deep inside you” he whispered in my ear.

Then he came with a roaring and we were both exploded as he shot several streams of hot cum deep inside of me. Then he and his friend dressed quickly, gave me a kiss and left.

I sat for a while in the dark to get myself together. What was it I had experienced? My ass was warm and swollen with cum of the two guys dripping out. A smile spread over my face. I started to jerk myself and came quickly. I left the dark room and the club.

On my way home I stopped by a gay sauna that had opened its door in the morning hour. I went in, changed, sat at the bar and ordered a juice.

As I sat down at one of the tables a bit away from the bar a young black guy came up to me and asked if he could sit down. “Sure” I said. We were there just with our small towels around our waists. He had a perfect body and he noticed my eyes screening over him. He let his towel open so I could see his enormous dick hanging in the open. My eyes couldn’t help staring at it.

“I saw you in the dark room. I was hiding in a corner with a friend when you came in. The two guys fucked you up good” he said. His words took me by surprise and I didn’t know what to say. “They knew exactly what to do to change you into a willing bottom” he added. “They knew what to do?” I replied. “Yes! The fact that you’ve come to this sauna and didn’t go straight home or to the police or anything must mean that you want more” he said smiling. He started to stroked his hand over his big cock that had started to rise.

“Let’s go to my cabin and i will tell you what they did to change you into a willing slut. I’m not like them!” he said comfortingly. He took my hand and caressed it gently. I looked at his cock and felt how mine grew to create a visible bulb under the towel. He noticed and said smilingly “That’s clearly a YES!”.

We stood up and walked up two floors to his cabin were we dropped the towels and started to kiss. Then suddenly I was grabbed from behind by two other black guys. I was pinned down with my face pressed into the mattress. “Hold his arm still” one of them said. I felt how my bicep was tied of with a band. Then I felt a needle stabbing my arm. “Like I promised I will tell you what they did: When they fingered you they loaded your ass with a drug called Meth!” the black guy said. “You had no clue what was happing. This is not how we do it. I like to tell my sluts that I injected them with T.” after saying that the band snapped loose. They released me and told me to raise my arm. As I sat up I began to cough. A wave of sluttyness came over me. “This will boost your carving for big dicks and cum. So don’t fight it!” said one of the other black guys. I looked over to them and saw 3 hot black guys stroking their enormous black cocks. And like he said I couldn’t resist it and crawled over to them. “Does he know that we and the two Arabs are POZ? ” whispered one guy to the other. “We will tell the slut after we bred him several times!” answered the other one laughing.

—THE END —

• Like 24
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 31
  • Thanks 3

• 3 months later...
On 8/26/2021 at 11:23 PM, Sfmike64 said:

Me too…forced chems and rape play….

Oh Fuck Yes !  Giving me a erection thinking of the times with older guys - party - getting high - 1 after 1 - sometimes 5 guys using me as a cum dumpster - drinking - smoking weed - sniffing poppers - higher - higher - cocks pounding my pussy cunt hole - mouth being used - cum loads dripping - 3 nights in the row - No Refusal - Damn  !  I love it being a center of attention !

9 minutes ago, ronnie4u said:

Oh Fuck Yes !  Giving me a erection thinking of the times with older guys - party - getting high - 1 after 1 - sometimes 5 guys using me as a cum dumpster - drinking - smoking weed - sniffing poppers - higher - higher - cocks pounding my pussy cunt hole - mouth being used - cum loads dripping - 3 nights in the row - No Refusal - Damn  !  I love it being a center of attention !

Any Videos or pictures ?  Bring them on !  HOT erection here !