Bukkake and gokkun

Weak4It

I think it’s hot. On my knees sucking dick after dick and my face is drenched but I keep sucking the next dick. 
The cum is either fed to me or scooped up with a cock that then fucks me with it. Or some guy can lick my face clean so we can kiss a mouthful of cum back and forth. So many reasons I don’t think it would be a waste of cum.
But gokkun would be a waste for me. Any cum that I don’t get directly shot from a cock I just want in my ass. 

I've seen one all-male bukkake scene with each guy stepping up to shoot his load either on the willing victim's face or in his mouth.  At the end of it, he lets it dribble out of his mouth into a lab jar.  I definitely wanted to be him and finish each of the guys off so I could swallow it.  If it was me the final scene would have me staring into the camera telling whoever saw the scene, "All gone!"

I have participated in many bukkake ( both covering women and men, and have the receiver of a few cum baths too.   before getting into sucking and fucking at the  xxx theaters, it was all about j/o and cumming  and having guys cum on me.Still love it when i'm jacking in the steam room of a korean spa.. Cover me!!

Bukkake looks like a waste of cum that can be inside you.

Gokkun might be ok but some of the cum wil linger in the glass or cup.

I prefer getting my cum straight from the source the old fashioned way...by sucking his cock till his balls cave in.

My name says all. I am a cum addict. Deep inside my hole yes. But I do love the smells of cums, the tastes of cums, to drink cum, to feel hot cums dripping along my face, along my skin, dripping from my hole along my legs. I’d loved to be chained naked forced to drink cum, nothing else except alpha males gifts, any alpha males gifts

259FDFA3-0DD5-4A2B-8B50-E5ECD0A513F9.jpeg