Drugged and Forced to be a Male Prostitute

pigbttm4pigtop

“This bitch is gonna bring in some good cash.” “Hell yeah Ty, once we get him built up a bit he’ll be a good addition to our corral.” “Look’ like he needs another slam.” “Yeah, you’re right Ty. I’ll go get him one, I think he’ll be ready for the ‘DP’ after that.” “Right, I’ll flip on my back,” Tyler picked Kyle up and flipped over on his back without pulling out of their fuck toy. “That’s it, just rock back and forth a little while Ricky gets you a little something to keep you feeling good.” Ricky returned and promptly gave Kyle another slam, this one stronger then the first. Kyle couldn’t sit up any more and laid down on Tyler’s chest immediately after the removal of the tourniquet as the drugs moved through his body"

These guys drug up new studs as hustlers. bet real hot chemmed hole charged for any paying trick who wants to breed ass and blow his load deee inside drugged rent slave.

These pimps have whole catalog of male ass for cash. force slamm them for a night of back to back paying clients all fucking horny and want their money worth in the Prostitute selected. A German man enjoys chems used on its fuckwhore. he wears his native leather SSOfficer uniform dominating the whore as he stick it with syringes of meth and plugs and plays with its hole before Officer breeding the american hooker.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Strange sometimes how our lives unfold before us, not knowing what is ahead of is sometimes the best way, this young man has the rest of his life planned for him as a male whore and sounds like he is starting to enjoy it whether he wants to or not, that choice was taken from him as so many of our choices were taken from us

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

well written obviously &  lucky bitch to be used & pimped out the way he surely wanted it. Such nice guys to abuse twinky bitch. your horny brain must be as talented as you are on fantasies & more. Well done man :clap:

• Like 1