The Long Walk Home.

The thumping music was doing nothing to settle my mood.  I nodded across the table at my colleagues giving all the non verbals to show I was still engaged in the non-existent conversation.
Why had I agreed to come out?  A works do for someone moving departments seemed so unnecessary. They weren't leaving; for fuck's sake we'd all see each other tomorrow albeit in passing. I had initially resisted the invitation being as I was nearly 20 years older than a few of the team but they had cajoled that I was, after all, their supervisor and I relented.  It didn't help that I would often joke that being 40 wasn't at all passed it.  That was always going to come back at me.
So here I was. Feeling the effects of the few drinks I had quickly downed believing it would make me more sociable. Instead my head was thrumming from the music being blasted through the pub.
OK it wasn't all bad.  I did actually like my team and I would miss working alongside Sean, but he definitely deserved the promotion.  It was a shame that such a hottie was leaving my section; not that I would ever mix work and play.  Still I had plenty of eyecandy to let my eyes wander over as the drinks continued flowing.  A packed bar on a Friday night is always good to get the imagination going, even if there's no intention of following through on anything.

The positions around the table changed as more drinks flowed.  Conversations, such as they were, merged into one another.  TV, sport, politics (yawn), work (inevitable), gardening (where did that come from?), bitching about work. Laughing at those returning from the bar as they tried to pick up the threads they thought were still ongoing. Maybe I was actually enjoying myself.  I end up sitting next to Sean and just chatting.  Because of the volume we would frequently lean in to make ourselves heard and I, more than once, was very glad the lighting was also low so no-one would notice the flush to my face each time he would lean in to say something in my ear. Or maybe they would think it was the drink? Fuck I could feel my cock rise in my jeans just from being this close. No way was I standing up until this goes down. Why did he have to be so god-damn hot?

All things move on and the music lowered and the glasses emptied and finally from the bar the call of, "Time!"

We all say our goodbyes, some wander off in search of late-night food, some climb into taxis. I start to walk away. 
"James!"
I look back and see Sean waving as he jogs to catch up.
"Walking?"
I try not to state the obvious and smile slightly drunkenly.
"Yeah, just going to walk off some of the booze. Get some air."
"Good idea," Sean grins as he matches step with me, "I was heading this way anyway."
Heading away from the bar through the city centre we chat a meaningless ramble that is completely fuelled by our drinking, but it's easy and pleasant and all too soon we reach the divide to our paths.
"It's been good." Sean starts and I reach out to shake his hand. He clasps my hand but then, to my surprise, pulls me into a hug.  As he grips me I feel my body start to respond with the blood I desperately need for thought flowing straight to my dick. I break the hug hoping that nothing has been noticed but Sean is grinning massively as he steps away, and waves as he starts heading off.
Embarrassed but undeniably horny I continue my own journey along the opposite road.
"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" I think to myself as I walk. He clearly felt my hardon and it must have been obvious as to the cause. And then? He just walks off, why hug me?  Dammit I need to sober up more and deal with anything tomorrow.
No.
Or.
Fuck it, I'm still drunk enough to be stupid and horny enough to need to be.
I begin to alter my route and head through one of the city center parks that just happens to be, more or less, on my way home.  I know these paths very well having walked them numerous times before and always with the same purpose in mind.
Before too long I am heading along a darkened pathway with bushes all along one side that separate the city from the green expanse of the park that stretches away into the night. 
Following this path leads to a small rise given over to a small wooded area.  Benches line the walkway to give daytime lunch-goers a brief natural respite from the many surrounding office buildings.  At night however this area has an altogether different reputation.
As I get closer small clusters of trees dot the approach to the woods and I can already see shadows of people among the trees.  One or two sat on benches watching with interest.  A few moans drift through the night and, if you were to listen intently, you can make out the soft slapping sound of flesh hitting flesh.  These sounds alone would have me desperate to make noises of my own, but half-cut and half-hard as I was when entered the park I feel my horniness ramp up to 11.  I absentmindedly rub my cock through my jeans as I reach the treeline and step into to natural darkroom the local council so thoughtfully provided.

After a few moments to allow me to get my bearings I carefully pick my way through the darkened grove toward what I know to be the popular hollows.  I pass one couple already engaged and watch for a few moments as one kneels and hungrily devours the cock of the man in front of him, smiling to myself I move on recognising that they are quite content in each other's company.
Not too much further on I see a guy leaning back against a tree, cock in hand, stroking slowly but firmly.  I guess him to be mid-twenties, slim and wearing a tracksuit the bottoms of which are pushed to mid thigh. Definitely a good start.  I approach and as he looks at me he shakes his cock a little as an invitation I cannot refuse.  Now right in front of him I reach out and take hold of his cock at which point his hands fall to his sides happy to let me take over for him.  I start by slowly feeling him all over.  A good, solid seven inches.  Nice foreskin to slide back and forth teasing that cockhead making a dewdrop of precum bead on his piss-slit.  I lick my lips and drop to my knees.  At this my new acquaintance rests his hand on my shoulders as I lean in and begin to lick and kiss his shaft.  Working my lips up to the tip where I lap at the precum and slide the head between my lips as I slide him deep into my mouth.  I run my tongue around him as I push myself all the way down onto his dick wanting him to recognise the need in me.  He grunts appreciatively and rocks his hips while his hands grip my shoulders a little more firmly.  Working together, me bobbing my head whilst he begins a slow fucking motion, it isn't long before that dick is nice and slick with my spit and I am moaning in cocksucker joy.  After a few minutes of lovingly sucking this sweet dick I slide my mouth off and, while sliding my hand up and down him to keep him on the boil, gasp up at him.
"You want to fuck?" There really is no need for small talk in a place like this.
He looks down and shakes his head.
"Nah man, I don't fuck. You want me to cum in your mouth that's fine but I'm not after anything else."
I can't pretend I'm not a little disappointed but I simply say, "Shame." Then I slide him back into my mouth and go to work bringing him off with every trick I know. I squeeze and release the base of his shaft as I suck and lap around his cockhead. Flicking my tongue over his pisshole then deep-throating him again.  I reach around and massage his tight arse cheeks and run my hands over his, admittedly very nice, body.  All of this has him moaning and I can feel the slow rocking motion he started with pick up pace.  Now as I suck and wank his soaking dick he is fucking my face.  His fingers clenching and unclenching as he starts to lose control.
"Unh Fuck!" He groans as he throws his head back.  His cock pulses and I slide my lips down to the very tip wanting to catch this load all across my tongue.  I time it well and receive a hot mouthful on the first spurt, then two smaller bursts of sperm splash into me. I slide him back deep into my mouth coating his cock with his load and then sucking hard I lick that cum back from him and make a show of swallowing it all down as I look up at him.
"Damn!" He is panting and pulling up his trakkie bottoms.
"That was fucking awesome!"  He smiles and steps away. I stay on my knees as he disappears into the darkness.  I can feel my own cock throbbing in my jeans.  Fuck I definitely need more.  Savouring the flavour of the load still coating the inside of my mouth I stand and begin the search for another cock.

I still have a decent buzz from the earlier drinks and that is definitely tamping down any inhibitions I might otherwise have.  I decide to take my direction from the guy who's spunk I can still detect a lingering taste of.  I find a corner and lower my jeans; I very often go commando and tonight is no exception.  I pause at my knees and then think, "Fuck it!" I push them all the way down.  I grip my cock and start a long slow stroke as I do I put my other hand out in front of me and grab onto a low branch of the tree I am next to.  This makes me lean forward and push my backside out as an open invitation to, well, anyone that catches me in this position.
For a minute I am caught up in the pleasure I'm bringing myself and I stop concentrating on my surroundings, long enough for me to not notice as someone steps up. The first thing I know for sure is the strange hand exploring my arse.  I gasp at the surprise and let go of my now very hard dick reaching to place both hands on the tree leaving myself completely vulnerable.  Somehow I manage not to look around telling myself this is exactly what I wanted to happen.
"Nice." The whisper behind me gives nothing away other than its a man.  I have no picture in my head of his age.  All I know is that I offered myself up and he has stepped up to the table.  I feel slightly roughened hands run over both my cheeks.  They knead and rub and spread me wide.  Then I feel hot breath on my hole and I moan in absolute pleasure.  Also I say a silent thank you to my sober self for showering very thoroughly earlier clearly knowing what drunk me is like.
The first press of his tongue on my hole is like electricity.  I cannot help but groan aloud and press myself backwards onto the searching tongue.  Firm hands grip my arse and spread me wide and a voice from behind tells me to, "Push down. Open that hole for me."  Like an instinct I just follow the command and I push.  Heat and pressure have me grunting in the darkness.  This man who I still have no idea about is alternating between shoving his tongue up me and then sucking hard at my hole.  I can feel myself opening wider by degrees and the pure joy at the feelings is intense.  Before too much time has passed I am panting as though riding the edge of an orgasm I just cannot achieve.  My cock is leaking and my body is quivering, but despite the intensity of the feeling I am never allowed to crest.  Clearly the man behind me is a maestro and I am more than happy to be his instrument of choice.
I cannot even verbalise how good I am feeling.  I am simply holding on to the tree and letting my body become his.  He tongues me, and laps at me, and sucks hard at my opening.  Then I feel fingers slide into me, probing and spreading me more.  A slow and constant fuck motion that is pressing my buttons even more than the rim job I had just been subjected to.
"Not bad boy. Three fingers all the way in first go."
I manage to find my voice and stammer between my gasps, "Unh...it..its ahhh....definitely not, ohmygod!...Not my...fuuuuck...First time."
"Good boy.  Breaking in newbies always takes too much time.  Guess there's no need to hold back then."
I shudder at the implication there but I still hold position.  I hear him rise and then feel a blunt pressure against my slick and open arsehole.  He takes hold of my waist, shoves forward and I grit my teeth and hiss expecting at least the burn of first penetration.  Instead my breath becomes a very drawn out and laboured moan as my hole, so expertly opened, becomes his cunt to use.  A brief thought crosses my mind about protection, but drunk me is in charge now and he is basically doing a little dance with his fingers in his ears going, "lalalalala I can't hear you...just enjoy it slut!" My eyes roll back and I push hard onto the strange cock that has just been given free reign to do whatever it wants to me.
He starts a slow and steady pumping rhythm.  Holding my waist tight, fingers digging into my sides to let me know he has control.  I am open but he is thick and I feel every thrust.  Because of the angle his cock is pressing harder against my front inner walls and he is grinding it with every shove as he fucks me. 
And this is a fuck.
This is all about cock and hole.  Shoving inside and taking pleasure.  He is making breathy noises as he slaps his hips to mine, driving that thick fuck tool in and out of me and I, in turn, am panting as I hold on and try to take it like a true slut.
Apart from a few moaned fuck yeahs and take its the sex is all soundtracked by the sound of his flesh hitting mine and my wet hole accepting his cock in a quickening pace.  After the amazing rimming I had received this sudden fucking again has me closing in on a climax I so desperately need but can't quite reach. 
I meet his thrusts and we speed up together. Moving just enough to keep his cock in me but fast enough that we are slamming against each other.  I can just imagine how far away we can be heard in the night air and that thought makes my cock lurch and my arsehole clench around his invading dick.
Squeezing my hole down on him like that makes him dig his fingers into my sides very hard.  He is definitely leaving his mark on me.  He grunts and almost collapses over my back and I feel him shaking and moaning, his hot breath raking my ear as his orgasm consumes him.  I feel his body tense and relax, his cock following suit inside me and I know his cum is flowing into me.  I relax my grip on the tree, and swallow a few deep breaths.  Fuck that felt so good. 
It takes a good few seconds to compose ourselves.  He slides his wilting cock from my now dripping cunt and softly pats my arsecheek. 
"Damn good fuck boy."  I start to stand but his hand presses more firmly.
"You stay where you are.  Don't you move 'till I'm gone."
I don't know why but I just nod and mumble, "yessir."
"I knew you'd be a good boy." A single affectionate pat on my naked skin is all I feel to let me know he is leaving.  I hear his footfalls get quieter and yet I remain.  Half naked and cum soaking into me, waiting for whatever the night will bring.

After only a few moments I decide to relieve some of my horniness and I slide to my knees on the cool earth.  With my legs wide apart I take hold of my dick and start to wank.  Enjoying the night air I throw caution to the wind and undo my shirt allowing it to slip from my shoulders and onto the floor behind me.  Now, to all intents and purposes, naked I start to masturbate freely.  As my hand massages my swollen cock I slide my other hand between my legs and begin to finger my cum slicked hole, occasionally reaching up to suck the recently deposited sperm into my eager mouth.  I feel like such a slut, knowing that it's a massive risk but not caring at all.  I want to be found, naked and panting as I wank and finger fuck my soaking fuckhole.
"You dirty cunt!"
Although startled by the voice I am too far gone and cannot stop pumping my fingers up my arse while wanking hard.  As the owner of the voice steps in front of me it's too much and my cum shoots from the tip of my cock, over my fingers and onto the ground.  Looking up at the guy whose appearance just caused my balls to unload and I see a young guy.  Cute face and decent build wearing jeans and a t-shirt and very clearly rubbing his growing bulge as he looks down on me.  Still in a lust driven trance I raise my hand and lick up the cum that spilled across my hand never breaking eye-contact.  I don't know what's happening to me.  Maybe it's the location, maybe it's the earlier drinks, or maybe I'm letting out my inner slut in a way I never have.  Usually once I cum I get self conscious and need to withdraw by myself.  Now, I remain kneeling and sucking my fingers to relish the spermy flavour.  My cock remains half hard as it becomes obvious that I need so much more than just a single release.
The guy in front of me tugs at his jeans and pulls out his own hard cock and pulls the foreskin back showing off the flared tip.
I lick my lips and lean in to take this delicious looking tool in my oh so hungry mouth but he pulls back and chuckles.
"Uh-uh! Not so fast faggot.  You have to earn this cock."
I stared dumbly up at him, I must look completely fucking desperate.  Kneeling before him stripped with my cock still dripping from my recent ejaculation.  My mouth wordlessly opening and closing as I try to process this.
"What do I do?"  It's the only thing I can ask, and right now I'm prepared to do anything for this rigid dick pointing at my face.
"Yeah, you really want this cock don't you faggot?"
"P..please.." Fuck! I am desperate.
"You'll do anything to get it right?"
I just nod up at him
"That's what I thought."
As he says this I can see him tense.  He grunts a little then his cock jumps and the hot spray hits me square in the face soaking me.  He directs his cock hosing me down with his powerful stream of piss. Showering me from my head down my chest and back up.
"Open wide faggot." I follow his instruction without thinking and my mouth is flooded with the hot cascade.
"Drink it down you dirty cunt."
I let my mouth fill and swallow closing my lips to do so. This causes the jet to splash all over my face.  The taste isn't strong, kind of sweet and salty at the same time.  Not like I imagined and I gulp what I can down before his tanks empty.  Partly I want to show this guy how willing I am, but also because I have just discovered a new thing I like.
He quickly shakes his cock and the last drops of piss splash across my cheek and he just laughs.
"Fair play faggot.  That was hot.  Now.  Turn around and push that pussy my way."
I do as he tells me and, on my hands and knees, I push my arse out for his use.  There is no build up, no ceremony to this coupling.  He quickly kneels behind me, lines his cock up and shoves all the way in.
"Fuuuuck yessss!" I moan into the night air.
Balls deep and hitting all the right spots, he grinds inside then slides all the way out.  I feel the cool air brush my hole for a second before he slams right back inside making my whole body lurch forward.  I tense my arms and push back knowing he is intending to give me a workout.  I am not wrong.  He slam fucks me hard and fast.  Long dicking my cunt for all he is worth.  I push back hard, tensing myself to take the pounding of a lifetime.  There is simply no way I can keep quiet and I am soon shouting out in pleasure as his cock forces my body to convulse.  I am literally shaking all over as he relentlessly fucks me.  I have completely forgotten how public we are and I am begging him for his cum while he takes total possession of me.
I have no idea how long this lasted.  It could have been five minutes or thirty.  My mind was gone.  Just gone.  My face is in the dirt as I try to push my arse up for him.  With a gutteral shout he shoves deep.  Once.  Twice.  Then holds himself all the way in me as his body shudders in climax.
"Fucking hell." I couldn't agree more but I am in no state to respond.  I sigh a little as he withdraws and my efforts to push myself up only result in me rolling onto my back under the trees.  I watch him as he makes himself decent and starts to walk away.  He pauses and looks back.
"Nice one faggot." And he's gone.
After a few panting minutes I attempt to recover myself.  At least the air has mostly dried me now, although I still unmistakably smell of piss and spunk.  As I rise to my knees and begin to pull on my shirt a voice comes out of the dark.
"That was quite a fucking show.  I wish I'd headed this way earlier."
Fuck.  I know that voice.  It's Sean.

• Like 30
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 2

Pt.2
I draw my shirt closed as a sudden wave of sobriety washes over me.
"Wh..what're you doing here?" I can feel everything already collapsing around me.  My credibility.  My position.  My whole fucking life.  Sure I've fucked around but it's always been strange cock.  No one knows what I'm like, what I like.
"Don't be like that." His voice is level, calm and easy.
"What does anyone come here for?" He extends a hand.
"Get up for fuck's sake."  I take the offer and clamber to my feet.  I slowly dress fully attempting to come to terms with everything.  Totally aware of his watching me the entire time I have so many conflicting ideas screaming for attention.  Oh god he knows!  What will everyone think?  Will he ever let it slip?  He came here to fuck!  He obviously knows this place.  He. Came. Here. To. Fuck!
"Um, Sean?" It's the first time either of us has spoken in a few minutes.
"Yeesss."  There is an amused edge to his drawn out response.
"Do you want."
"Not here. Not now." His response is sharp and cuts me off completely.  This is a side I've never seen of Sean.  He's normally so mellow, almost too relaxed and this is almost as shocking as his appearance.
"We'll go to mine, its closer." There is no room for contradiction and his tone is such that I simply nod and begin to follow as he walks.
His pace is brisk and I attempt to keep up but it is clear he wants to be ahead of me.  With just this action he is already telling me my place.
There is no conversation as we walk.  I am left with my mind still reeling from the turn the night has taken.  I am still tender from being fucked so hard and the euphoria of that has been replaced by a knot deep inside.  What the fuck is going on here?
After walking for about twenty minutes he guides me into the lobby of a well appointed apartment building and leads me to an elevator which we ride in silence.
It seems only a moment later that the doors slide open and we step out and he leads the way to one of only two doors in the corridor we find ourselves in.
Sean deftly unlocks and swings the door open and beckons me inside.  I step through the door and only have a brief glimpse of the sleek interior before I am shoved against the wall.  The shock causes me to tense and freeze making it easy for Sean to mash his lips against mine.  The kiss is strong and passionate and after the last hour of my life completely unexpected.  My brain can't process these changes of gear and I just stand there offering no resistance and only responding in the most basic sense. 
Eventually Sean pulls away and affectionately taps my cheek then steps away with a smile plastered across his face.
"Fuck man, if I'd known you were a proper cumdump I would have had you here ages ago."
I am still spectacularly failing to process things and I stand there panting from the kiss staring like an idiot.  He chuckles at my predicament and leans against the opposite wall to the short entranceway.
"No really, I wish I had known about you a few years ago when I joined the team."
He appraises me for a few seconds and then claps his hands together.
"Oh well, can't dwell on that.  Now strip!"
I finally find my voice.
"Now wait a minute.." I begin to protest but he raises a single finger and my voice falters.
"Look," Sean continues, "You have got a choice here.  We both know what we were in the park for, and I definitely know what you were upto.  So we can carry on with each other here or, if you really want, you can leave."
I glance at the door unconsciously and he keeps on.
"If you leave nothing will ever, ever, happen between us.  Even if we stumble across each other like tonight.  End of story."
I just look at my feet unable to maintain his gaze.  Fucking hell he has me chastised like I've been sent to detention.  But I can't break his sway.
"If you stay I promise it'll be a night of firsts for you, and hopefully the first night of many. Before you decide you need a fucking shower.  So strip."
I raise my eyes and nod slightly as I finally bring myself to meet his stare.  I reach up and fumble with my shirt buttons and slip my it off.  Sean takes it from my hand allowing me to kick my shoes off.  I then undo my jeans and push them down to the floor and step out of them.  Awkwardly I ball my socks and stand before him completely naked.  Even though I know what he has seen of me I cannot stop the blush that spreads across my skin, or maybe its precisely because of that.  I look down again and realise that my jeans are filthy from my earlier adventures.
Sean laughs as he notices where I am looking.
"See.  I said you needed to wash up you dirty fuck."
That breaks some of the tension that has been skyrocketing within me and I laugh a little too.  I am still self conscious but this seems more like the Sean I know.
"Look," he grabs up my clothes, "I can chuck these on a quick wash while you take a long one.  I promise they'll be here if you want to leave."  He motions to a side table just along the wall from where we stand. 
"The bathroom is just there so use it as long as you need to." He points across the open plan living room to a door in a slight recess.
"And, if you want.  My bedroom is over there.  When you are ready that's where I'll be waiting."
He moves in front of me again and softly kisses me once more adding,
"Seriously though, don't think about things too long."
With this he pushes me towards the bathroom door and I drag my feet as I make my way across the apartment. 
The bathroom is amazing.  A wet room really, a sunken tub featured in one corner with a shower point positioned next to it. 
Next to the door was a rail, heated I presumed, already draped with several thick luxurious towels.  Not for the first time I wonder how the hell Sean has this place. 
Pulling the door closed behind me I hear the low murmur of a hidden extractor unit seemingly an automatic feature.  I step over to the sink pedestal and look into the mirror positioned above it.  I half expect a strangers face, but no it's definitely me.  My hair dishevelled and my cheek still streaked with dirt I ask myself.
"Well, which is it?" I tell myself I'm still not sure but I'm pretty sure this path was set some time ago, I just didn't know I was walking it.
I walk over to the shower and turn the control.  I am cascaded by warm soothing water from above instantly and I immediately forget about everything else.  This feels so good.  I guess I hadn't truly noticed just how much the tension  had  built up in such a short time.  The water is very relaxing and as I unwind so my mind wanders over the events of the night.  Especially the latter half.  Not just sucking and getting fucked.  Being a total fucking slut in such a public place and revelling in it.  As I think about it my body responds in kind and my cock rises.  I slowly begin to stroke myself without even thinking about it and within about a minute I am wanking hard and panting under the streaming shower head.  It's not enough and I reach behind myself and begin to tease and finger my still puffy and slick anus which has me gasping in seconds.  I sink to my knees on the tiles and can feel myself moments away from orgasm.  I force myself to stop.  Shaking my head and raising my face to let the water wash over me.  Is this really going to happen? 
I shut off the water and grab a towel a few vigorous rubs over my head and around my body and I am merely damp. I drop that towel to the floor and grab another which I secure around my waist.  I step out of the wet room and look around.  I momentarily consider my clothes, but instead I start walking towards the door Sean had pointed out before.  The one where he said he'd be waiting.  I tell myself I just want to settle a few things, to talk, as I reach out for the handle and step into the low lit room beyond.
Sean, true to his word, is waiting all right.  As I step into the room I take in everything at once.  The lighting is low and pink giving everything an otherworldly feel and the only true colour is coming from the glow of the large screen which is currently displaying a hard-core and very energetic porn compilation covered by a low dance beat.  There is the very recognisable aroma of poppers in the room and as I look at the large bed that dominates the room it's obvious how Sean has occupied himself waiting.
He is naked.  Such a simple sentence doesn't quite seem like it does any justice to the scene; but then I don't think there is a living lyricist who could convey things any better. 
Sean, a man I had definitely had thoughts about yet always considered out of reach or off-limits, is laying naked on a bed in front of me.  His very hard cock is pointing, no jutting, up from his body as his fingers lightly stroke up and down the slick length.  He has obviously used some lotion to keep his touches light and make those fingertips glide over himself.  On the table next to him is an open bottle, I can't see the type but it explains the scent in the air.  And then I see his face.  He is looking right at me.  Right fucking through me.  That stare is pure lust and that cock oh my god, I was going to do something, say something, wasn't I? 
My cock has sprung up, the sight before me has robbed me of any other intention.  I drop the towel from my waist and step up to the bed. Dropping to my knees by the side and looking up at him I simply ask,
"May I." As I look at his sexy, greasy, oh so tasty looking fuckmeat.
"Go ahead." He groans a hoarse, horny whisper of a response but it's all I need.  I lean in and slide my lips as far down that shaft as I can in one go and start showing him what a good cocksucker I can be when motivated.
The groan of lust he gives off as I make contact with his flesh by enveloping his cockhead with my lips spurs me to prove to him I was worth waiting for.  His hands find my head and he guides me, up and down, then holding me all the way down.  I am no virgin and this is exactly what I've wanted and never imagined would happen.  So I take him all the way, and let my tongue tease around him as my shallow breathing allows me to keep him in me.  Deep where he wants to be.  He tenses his hips and I feel his cock flexing at the back of my throat.  He isn't cumming, at least not yet, he is just showing me how he likes it.  I moan around his cock to let him know how much I love it.  How much I want to soak his dick and make sure he's very hard and very wet.
He lifts my head and pulls me up to kiss me.  It's deep and passionate and I am pretty much melting for this man when he spins me away pushes me face down then pulls my hips up.  I am left breathless by the suddenness but I rock my hips and push my arse back for him. 
"I knew you'd end up in here."  Sean says matter-of-factly.  "Once I saw the real you I knew it."
"Oh really?"  I try to be flirtatious but we're so far beyond that now I don't know if it achieves anything.
"I am also going to tell you a few other truths you fucking slut."  Both of Sean's hands slap down on my arsecheeks firmly at this and he grips me and spreads me.  I can feel the heat of the tip of his cock positioning at my opening and I am oh so ready for it.
"Firstly you chose to come in here and I am going to fuck your slut cunt very hard."
"Promises promises" I almost purr flexing my hips causing the head of his slick cock to slide across my hole.
"Second, there is no way you are leaving this room until at least one of my loads is deep up inside you."
"Sounds good to me." I am writhing under his firm grip and the proximity of his prick is making me desperate for all of it.
"Thirdly, I've already seen what a slut you are so I know how much you want my poz cock in you."
"Wait...wha."
And just like that he is balls deep in me.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 22