Top with big cock and ugly face seeking hot slut bottoms

Guest uglytop1990

Guest uglytop1990

I’m a top with a big thick cock, but I’m also ugly if I’m being honest. I’m really into hot guys who love being used by ugly fuckers. Anyone on the west coast interested? I’m also willing to fly the right hot bottom out to San Francisco for a weekend of ugly hung top vs slutty hot pretty bottom fucking. Any takers?

26 minutes ago, uglytop1990 said:

I’m a top with a big thick cock, but I’m also ugly if I’m being honest. I’m really into hot guys who love being used by ugly fuckers. Anyone on the west coast interested? I’m also willing to fly the right hot bottom out to San Francisco for a weekend of ugly hung top vs slutty hot pretty bottom fucking. Any takers?

While I agree there is a standard of beauty set up by society, you can look good and not be hot or sexually attractive. For example, I think Adam Lavine is very attractive, but does nothing for me sexually. Christiano Ronoldo as well. You can keep Ryan Reynolds, but I’d fuck Jeremy Renner in a heartbeat. 

Don’t sell yourself short. All they can say is no. You’re in SF, there are a million dudes in the bay. 

Edited by BlackDude
  • Like 2

On 8/27/2021 at 2:48 PM, uglytop1990 said:

yes that's hot. would love being fucked and used by you as u put your face close to mine and tell me i am your nasty sperm and piss ho.

Sir,

Older asian faggot would love to be blindfolded, raw boypussy aimed at the unlocked door, and have you walk in, stab your long young stud bareback cock deep inside my open exposed boycunt. If you enjoy a tight boypussy, I'll use my faggot cunt walls to milk your shaft nonstop until you nut inside. 

Best if you'd video it with your phone, sending me a link after departing. post-8992-140864335338_thumb.jpgpost-8992-14086433534_thumb.jpgpost-8992-140864335342_thumb.jpgpost_image1.jpg.19a15803bb80095e48cf3cc8b38842e4.jpgnoname.jpg.b5c5e1983af42863bbfad11ddede3783.jpgpost_image1.jpg.697c178e1f31c5005f69fdae4104f5e6.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...