Fucked bare in Berlin

Optout

Hi guys!

I promised you to share more of my adventures well here it is.

Still close friends with my buddy whom I told you about. He took me on a trip to Berlin. Due to COVID everything there was closed and no party or venue is open. The reason we flew all the way from Amsterdam to Berlin is Tiergarten. And especially the part where the ‘Tischtennisplate’ are located. The place is a slut magnet at night for sure. At night dozens and on it’s hight hundreds of sluty horny gays cruise there. There are two options Bottom or Top. Switching is allowed. 

When we arrived at 10.30pm we dropped our pants, took of our shirts and walked in jockstrap and harness to the tables. We both bend over and immediately we had pounding dicks in our ass. And the tops where greedy. Under influence of some ‘candy’ we had our asses fucked over and over again by numerous hot wet dicks. The best where the ones who came in my ass. It didn’t take long before their seed dripped of my balls onto the floor. For hours on end countless hot dicks wrecked our asses. And we refused no dick as long as it was hard and eagerly willing our whore ass. When my friends ass was creamed with several loads he allowed me to eat his ass. By the twitching and turning of his ass I could see he really enjoyed me eating and licking the cum of his dazzling ass. Don’t no how many guy’s seed I ate that weekend but dozens for sure. 

We went for three nights in a row. And every night there seemed to be a different atmosphere but in the end it came all down to that one thing which really matters in life having: our asses bred. 

The third and last night we went back to our hotel and after being a cumslut for three nights I fell asleep. That night, half groggy I felt my friend touching my ass.  He assplayed me and all of a sudden his thong started to lick my ass.  Still half a sleep, it felt so fucking hot! Suddenly I felt his dick sliding in my ass.  When I finally opened my eyes, I was in for a pleasant surprise! It wasn’t my friend, it was a complete stranger who was fucking me in the hotel bed. My friend hooked him up on Grindr and the guy came over and well he woke me up so to speak.  I love my friend even more for surprising me in such a hot way.  I wish all of you such a friend. One who can take good care of himself but also makes sure his buddy is breeded as well.  

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 7

1 hour ago, DailyBare said:

Hi guys!

I promised you to share more of my adventures well here it is.

Still close friends with my buddy whom I told you about. He took me on a trip to Berlin. Due to COVID everything there was closed and no party or venue is open. The reason we flew all the way from Amsterdam to Berlin is Tiergarten. And especially the part where the ‘Tischtennisplate’ are located. The place is a slut magnet at night for sure. At night dozens and on it’s hight hundreds of sluty horny gays cruise there. There are two options Bottom or Top. Switching is allowed. 

When we arrived at 10.30pm we dropped our pants, took of our shirts and walked in jockstrap and harness to the tables. We both bend over and immediately we had pounding dicks in our ass. And the tops where greedy. Under influence of some ‘candy’ we had our asses fucked over and over again by numerous hot wet dicks. The best where the ones who came in my ass. It didn’t take long before their seed dripped of my balls onto the floor. For hours on end countless hot dicks wrecked our asses. And we refused no dick as long as it was hard and eagerly willing our whore ass. When my friends ass was creamed with several loads he allowed me to eat his ass. By the twitching and turning of his ass I could see he really enjoyed me eating and licking the cum of his dazzling ass. Don’t no how many guy’s seed I ate that weekend but dozens for sure. 

We went for three nights in a row. And every night there seemed to be a different atmosphere but in the end it came all down to that one thing which really matters in life having: our asses bred. 

The third and last night we went back to our hotel and after being a cumslut for three nights I fell asleep. That night, half groggy I felt my friend touching my ass.  He assplayed me and all of a sudden his thong started to lick my ass.  Still half a sleep, it felt so fucking hot! Suddenly I felt his dick sliding in my ass.  When I finally opened my eyes, I was in for a pleasant surprise! It wasn’t my friend, it was a complete stranger who was fucking me in the hotel bed. My friend hooked him up on Grindr and the guy came over and well he woke me up so to speak.  I love my friend even more for surprising me in such a hot way.  I wish all of you such a friend. One who can take good care of himself but also makes sure his buddy is breeded as well.  

Lucky bastard

• 2 weeks later...