All you older bucks need to remind yourselves

muscleseancabana

Age is a number not a prison sentence. I don't even think about my age because I don't feel, look at it or act it. That being said, I'm an active outdoors type of guy with a great sense of humor. Looking for someone who's adventurous, and outgoing like myself, so like-minded guys who can move twice in the same second say "Hi" and let the games begin! No time for couch potatoes, slugs or homebodies.

Anyone?

musclesean1.png

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm 63, nearly 64. On Thursday night i got fucked by 4 guys, all raw, and 3 loaded me. All were happy with the experience. Ages, roughly 25, 35 and 55 plus one unknown (glory hole). Mind you, yesterday evening got barely a sniff.

1 hour ago, muscleseancabana said:

Age is a number not a prison sentence. I don't even think about my age because I don't feel, look at it or act it. That being said, I'm an active outdoors type of guy with a great sense of humor. Looking for someone who's adventurous, and outgoing like myself, so like-minded guys who can move twice in the same second say "Hi" and let the games begin! No time for couch potatoes, slugs or homebodies.

Anyone?

musclesean1.png

Very hot man, very hot 

I don't let a number dictate my life. As long as I'm able I will keep doing what I like, that includes fucking. The whole joke of the matter is no matter what your age is or what you look like some people will find you attractive others won't. Why worry about those that don't?

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2021 at 11:13 AM, muscleseancabana said:

Anyone?

musclesean1.png

Holeeee fuck!  Where do I signup?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

Absolutely brother!!! I am a gym rat and massive sexual beast, enjoying probably more sex now (at least as much) as I did when I was in college. Between adult film work and constant play with guys (I live for groups), I have zero plans to slow down.

Thank you brother! Sounds like a plan for me.

On 8/29/2021 at 7:56 AM, akula said:

I don't let a number dictate my life. As long as I'm able I will keep doing what I like, that includes fucking. The whole joke of the matter is no matter what your age is or what you look like some people will find you attractive others won't. Why worry about those that don't?

Thank you so much for the advice!!!

• Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 4:13 PM, muscleseancabana said:

Anyone?

musclesean1.png

Does this pic come without clothes 😆

Great post.

• Thanks 1

Age issue and ageism is totally bullshit. My sexlife never was so hot, vivid and successful than in my forties (I’m 45). Previously this daddy thing embarrassed me a bit, but guess what, I don’t care about it. If sexy guys want to have sex me because I can be their daddy, be it. However, although I don’t look at myself as a son, I enjoy the sex with older guys as well. So, as a middle age guy I have the whole world from 18 to 100 😉 (TBH my oldest fucker - a german Sean Connery type man in Berlin was 70sg and he was hung af 🥵

• Piggy 2