The True Corruption of Hedonism

7 hours ago, bottomboib said:

You'll have to tell me if I topped chapter 2 😁

Topped, maybe not. That was a tall order, the fall of Tyler at the hands of Jax was always going to be a key moment of the story. Also, I couldn’t refrain myself any longer and read that during lunch break, without the luxury to jerk off, instead of naked at 3 in the morning while horned up to the max 🙂

But I can tell that you didn’t disappoint at all, which is a feat in itself because the follow-up was tricky. Chapter 3 is hot, dark, deviant, while also clever and a perfect continuation of the storyline. You have me hooked !

• Like 1

I've been reading stroke stories for a very long time, and I agree with the rest of the group that this one is something special.  Quite well-written, very dramatic, a good mix of exposition and sex, and very hot sex at that!  There's a hint of sci-fi, but not too much that it becomes a sci-fi story instead of a pervy stroke story.  Tyler and Brandon are realistic enough that it makes the unrealistic parts all the more scary and sexy.  You can feel the tension inside Tyler's head as Jax works on his psyche, beating down his inhibitions and releasing his inner slut.  The orgy that follows was as brutal and transformative as it was hot and sexy.  The scene outside with Tyler and Jax at the end was a good summation of the evening, as well as setting up the scene for future chapters.

It's been a while since I've been boned that hard consistently for that long while reading a sex story.  That says something in itself.

Keep up the good work!  Looking forward to more!

Im not fully happy with this Chapter but I needed to get over the hump to move the story forward and this was necessary.  I hope you can understand and its still enjoyable for you.   Luckily I am posting the next chapter right after this one. 

CHAPTER 4: HEDON

At 4AM HEDON was still packed full of the most beautiful twinks anyone had ever seen.  Its was an expansive commune, thirty to fourty times larger than Tyler had seen.  There were dozens of expansive open sex rooms, private fuck closets, gloryholes, lounges, alcoves, bar locations and there was even the man den, a place for old men to come (if they were members or investors of the club that is) and enjoy the sensual delights of any boy there.

Exactly, as the clock hit 4AM, all the lights in the club turned a deep red.  A small buzzing sound came over the speakers for around 30 seconds, but the red lights remained.  The scene was never affected by the change.  Lust continued to flow from the multiple floors and every corner of the compound.  Open and wild sex was rampant everywhere anyone would look. 

In a small brick hallway, 6 doors opened, almost simultaneously and 6 extremely skinny, black-robed figures exited from individual rooms.  They wore only tiny black briefs, a hooded cloak that ran to the floor, and a tight fighting mask over their faces resembling a blank stare.  Their pace down the hallways was brisk, but not overly hurried.  They wound their way through the halls, up a set of stair, down two others.  They had purpose in their movement, and they arrived at what happened to be a glass conference room, surrounded on 3 sides by the largest of the open sex rooms.  It was more of a sex floor.  Over 100 psychotic, wild, addicted twinks where going at it in various manners.  Pleasure abounded from every look on their face, their ecstasy was real and pure.

The six figures paid no attention.  They entered the conference room one by one, each taking a set around a gorgeous ebony-wood lacquered conference table.  At the head of the table, was another hooded figure.  This one wore a mask, and also was in underwear, albeit boxer briefs.  He had a beefy hairy dad bod.  The mask he wore was the same blank staring mask as the 6 sitting in front of him.

“Harbingers!” he said exuberantly.

“Yes Hedon”, they all responded in unison.

A man in an exceptional suit appeared next to Hedon, or Lord Hedon as he was officially known. The man looked as if he had just stepped out of trading on Wall Street. 

“This here is Michael Cormacker.  He owns several multinational corporations with profits in the billions.  He is married, bored, and desperate for the life that HEDON can provide him”, Hedon claimed. 

The figures said nothing.  They didn’t appear to be in a trance.  Their heads pointed downwards, their robes were slightly opened, showing glittering hints of their skinny bodies.  There was no nodding, no acknowledgement to Hedon, just complacency, as it appeared. 

“Before we attend to Mr. Cormacker’s needs,” Hedon stated, “a slight bit of business and reminders”.  The biweekly tradition of mounting will take place in next week for you six.  You all have done it many times, you know what is expected of you.  The normal 12 hour duration will be in place.  Be prepared to give yourself to your deepest and darkest filth as you let the masses use you. Currently, with the club’s population, we are looking at least at 500.  That may increase as we approach the date.”

The figures all nodded, not saying a word.

“Now, Mr. Cormacker. You are sincerely interested in our establishment, as our considerable amount of resources have determined.  Let me help you understand what it is we do here.”

Mr. Cormacker nodded.  You could see his eyes darting in between the figures at the table, trying to catch a glance as to whatever was under their robes, how beautiful their faces must be under those masks.

“These are the harbingers.  The facilitate the corruption and the finality of giving in to utter pleasure, at whatever expense is necessary.” Hedon signaled to the figures at the table as he explained. 

“What do you mean harbingers? Cormacker seemed annoyed with the cult like nature of what he had originally thought was just a sex club.

“Let me explain how Hedon operates,” Hedon described. “We practice the purest form of hedonism.  We give into lust, pleasure, at any and all expense.  Our greatest pleasure is seeing boys devolve into sexual maniacs, watching their relationships, lives, everything, fall apart right in front of their eyes, and watching them derive the greatest pleasure from it.”  Hedon’s voice was deep, but smooth.  The figures at the table made no response at all. 

“Listen man, I have unlimited funds to invest, but I have no interest in supporting a club with such an odd code.  I just want unlimited fucking to satisfy me in the ways my wife never will!” Cormacker was annoyed at this point. 

“Permit me the time to explain the process.” Hedon signaled for Cormacker’s eyes towards the glass walls over the conference room.  Smoke hid the clearer picture, but Cormacker, now focused on room surrounding the conference area, could make out thinly veiled figures, what looked to be perfectly shaped twinks, making out, touching each other , connecting with each other.  On the panel to his left, Hedon pressed a button.  Parts of the ceiling in the outer room surrounded the conference opened up, revealing giant fans which began to spin up.  Within a moment, the fans sucked all the smoke out and the ecstasy was revealed. 

Cormacker gazed in disbelief at the number of beautiful twinks, sweat covering their bodies, their lips and tongues intertwined, their bodies gyrating to the dark evil techno that was playing.  There was nothing but lust.  He watched in amazement for minute after minute as the boys just cycled from one to another, with seemingly unlimited horniness, and craving more and more. 

“They only sleep as little as they can.  This is how they live,” Hedon explained. “And it is done through the dark deeds of the harbingers.  But in the end, all these boys chose this.  They weren’t forced, they aren’t paid.  This is the life they have chosen to live.”

Cormacker’s mouth was practically on the floor at this point.  What he was seeing was heavenly, and hellish, and every dream he ever had. 

“May I continue with your education then? “Hedon’s words pointed at Cormacker.

“Continue”, Cormacker said.  There was no more annoyance in his voice, he was hooked already.

“The harbingers each represent a different part in the cycle of becoming an addicted hedonist.  They are experts at their craft, their desires as impure as can be imagined, and their results are impeccable. “  Hedon motioned for the first harbinger at the table to stand.  The harbinger stood, his robe pulling open, showing a very tight, lanky, skinny, glistening smooth perfect body. 

“This is the Harbinger of Infidelity”, Hedon said.  “He lives to take pleasure in the initial deception and lack of control a boy exhibits when he cheats on his lover.  The Harbinger is an expert at planting all the seeds of infidelity in a boy.  The boy becomes obsessed with this Harbinger, his thoughts turn from his boyfriend, and the cheating commences.  As with every harbinger, nothing is forced.  The boy comes to realize the pleasure of his deception, of the hell he is creating, and finds extreme pleasure in the guilt and the lying.  This is the first step on the path, and this harbinger, the facilitator.

The Harbinger of Infidelity sat down, keeping his robe more open for Cormacker to gaze at his perfect body. The next Harbinger stood up.

“The Harbinger of Mania,” Hedon laughed.  “After a boy has fully fallen into the corruption of cheating, this Harbinger takes over to exacerbate the corruption.  Mania, insanity, pulse through the boy, augmenting his feels of lust, augmenting his frequency of cheating, taking the sex to a different level, showing the boy that losing his mind can create ultimate pleasure.   This mania is important for the next step.”

Cormacker’s mouth was wide open at Mania’s perfect body, as his robe was exposing it wide open.  However, as expected of Mania, he was caressing and touching his own body like crazy, almost egging Cormacker to make his way around the table to touch him.  However he sat down as the third Harbinger stood up.

“The Harbinger of Doubt,” Hedon’s tone became more serious, “has the job of corrupting both sides of the relationship.  He places strain through interactions with both boyfriends, the one that is cheating, and the one that is unknowingly being cheated upon.  He wraps his tendrils around the brain of each, causing sincere doubt and questioning.  Relationships heave under his expert meddling, fracturing in multiple ways, their demise on the horizon. Of course, because we do not force anyone, couples may recover from these fractures, yet few do.  Doubt has an incredible hold on the situation as it matures into something darker. “  Doubt displayed his body, more simply like Infidelity did, and Cormacker just began to drool.  Each one was more perfect than the next. 

The next three stood up together.  “Instead of boring you with the details, I will keep the remaining brief and simple.  In front of you stands the Harbingers of Broken Will, Whoring, and finally, Hedonism.   Each again representing a pivotal step in a boy’s fall to true hedonism.”

Hedon stared at Cormacker, “Do you understand the fall, the pleasure, and the dark phoenix that rises from the ashes at this point?”

Cormacker gulped, a massive impression from his hard cock was jutting out from his suit pants.  “So how many boys have they corrupted?”

“Our current resident count is around 500 at this time,” Hedon smiled, “All of them cheated into oblivion, and some of the boys they cheated on fell into this darkness as well.”

“What do you mean by resident count?”

“As stated, our boys have given up everything, willingly.” Hedon’s smirked darkly.  “They have given up their lives, families, lovers, all to be naked almost 24/7 here in their home, where they become eternally entrenched in ecstasy.  They live here.  They cruise the streets sometime, but in the end, they go where they can be sluts, always raw, unprotected, sluts.  Your investment is not paying to have sex with them, it is to keep this massive operation open and become a member, giving you access at any time of the day.  These boys would have sex with you regardless of investment as I have stated, they do no discriminate.  They want pleasure from ANYONE!” Hedon hissed.

Cormacker then realized hands were all over his body.  His eyes diverted from Hedon to see he was surrounded by the Harbingers, their robes crumpled on the floor around their chairs, their extremely skinny, glossy bodies rubbing up against them.  Their faces remained covered, just exceptionally hot bodies in the tiniest briefs with faceless masks, allowing Cormacker to touch them. He felt the pleasure, the ecstasy, the lust.  He wanted them, he wanted the boys outside the conference room in the smoke, he wanted them all.

“But there are only twinks here,” Cormacker said, “Would I not be out of place?  Would they even have sex with me?”

Hedon’s gaze snapped to him, “We have tens of thousands of square feet in a dedicated sub club for daddies and extreme older men.”  Hedon pressed another button and a screen behind him lit, with multiple cameras situated over the area he was speaking of.  Cormacker’s jaw dropped even more as gorgeous twink after gorgeous twink were seen excessively loving on some of the oldest men he’d ever seen.  One twink, from the video feed, had to be hardcore riding an 80 year old, and the twink looked like he was having an orgasm every 30 seconds.   He had never seen anything so fucked up yet so beautiful, and never seen a twink ever into a man of that age in his life.

“Is that….normal?” Cormacker stuttered.

Hedon smiled, “All of our boys do that, every single day.” The Harbingers nodded, their hands still groping Cormacker, his hands running up and down their bodies.

In lust, Cormacker exclaimed “The money is yours, I want to be here every moment I can”

The Harbingers, then began to leave, one by one, with Mania grabbing Cormacker’s hand leading him out of the conference room.

Hedon swiveled to get a better look at the multi camera monitor.  From above, he saw Cormacker enter the sweet, and was swarmed by at least 10 twinks.  His clothes were off, his head thrown back, his body pulsed with lust as he submitted to the group surrounding him.

Hedon had secured funding for the next 10 years, on top of multiple other prospective investors who would go through the same courtship in the upcoming days.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

CHAPTER 5: ADAM

Nothing had transpired with him and Brandon after Tyler’s night of hell.  Brandon didn’t seem to suspect anything, and Tyler certainly hadn’t said anything.  Tyler dreamed of Jax every night, his hand would ferociously jerk his dick thinking about Jax.  Everytime he told Brandon he loved him, the guilt was overwhelming, yet somehow it would make Tyler so hard he would have to leave the room to blow multiple loads.  Then the guilt of getting off to the guilt of his infidelity would turn him on again.  Tyler didn’t understand.  He had so many levels of guilt he couldn’t even think straight, but everything was a domino effect.  Each feeling of guilt manifested into Tyler wanting to cum, and cum, and be touched, and be bad.  There was still plenty inside him telling him to stay good, to love Brandon, to treat that night like a horrible mistake, but never speak of it again, yet he know deep down he would have a hard time staying the straight and narrow after what happened to him.  Once he had exhausted multiple orgasms for the day, he would tend to feel like he had gotten it out of his system, only to realize not even an hour or so later, that he craved it even more. 

Several days after that night, Tyler got a text from Adam. 

“I need to talk to you, can you come over?” The text inquired.

“Whats it about?” Tyler asked.

“Just come over please.”

Tyler arrived at Adam’s apartment, where a tight pair of shorts and a sleeveless tee, his skinny body glistening in the sun.  Adam answered the door shirtless, his face was full of pain, and he waved Tyler inside.

Collapsing on the sofa in front of Tyler, his head in his hands, Adam broke down.

“I didn’t know who else to talk to,” Adam said.

“What do you mean Adam? What is this all about? We aren’t even that close!” Tyler said in a slightly exasperated manner.

“What do you mean what is this about?” Adam exclaimed, “We cheated!”

Tyler felt shockwaves shooting through him.  How did Adam know? How could he know?  He had left with that boy in the club.  Plus, Aaron and Adam had an open relationship so how could Adam have cheated?

“Those boys were all about you Tyler!  I know they must have touched you to the extreme after I left.”

“Uh, Adam,” Tyler sighed, “You know I am 100% loyal to Brandon.  They were a bit flirty, but I drew the line.  You should know that Im not about to cheat on Brandon.”

“Oh, shit.  Man Tyler, with you being the hottest thing in that club, I figured you’d let go, and just went for it.  Those boys were hot too.  Fuck.  Now you’re not going to understand.”  Adam sighed. “I’ve been cheating on Aaron with that boy from the club every day.  He’s insane, he makes me take him bareback in front of all the happy pictures of Aaron and he begs me to tell him that I love him.  And fuck Ty, I like it.  I can’t stop it.  I feel gulty as fuck after these 4 to 5 to 6 hour long lovefests are done, and it makes me horny.  How can guilt make someone horny?!”

Tyler felt the guilt begin to rise in him.  Like getting a hardon in a crowd and being uncomfortable, Tyler felt himself immediately desperate trying to think of something to calm the burning fire that was going within in as soon as Adam started talking about guilt.”

“Tyler, I’m masturbating like 20 times a day in pleasure every time I think about my guilt!  What the fuck, it feels amazing, it feels wrong, but I don’t understand.  We were supposed to tell each other everything, but it feels so much better to tell him nothing.  It feels so much better to tell someone else that I love them and then bullshit it with Aaron.  What the fuck is up with me?”

“Adam, I….I….don’t know what to say buddy,” Tyler gulped hard, “I’ve just never gone through this before.  I really can’t counsel you on this.”  Tyler could see Adam’s tears, mixed with rage, mixed with a growing dick in his athletic shorts.  Tyler was feeling like his control was being eroded at breakneck pace at this point.  The jolts, shockwaves, tingles, shooting all throughout him thinking about cheating, guilt, and what is was doing to him at home, and now hearing someone else giving into it, made trying to keep his horniness almost impossible.  His dick started to grow. Considering the size of shorts Tyler was wearing, it took practically nothing before it was obvious through Adam’s tears that Tyler was aroused.

“Why are you hard?” Adam said, almost angrily.

“I’m not,” Tyler lied again. 

Adam could see the darkness rising in Tyler, along with his average dick now being rock hard.  Adam reached and grabbed Tyler’s now pulsing cock, and Tyler yelped.

“Adam!”

“Tell me to stop”

Tyler was about to say it but he realized he couldn’t. 

“What, do you like this shit? Lying piece of shit!” Adam was more angry than horny.  His grief, guilt, and internal hatred for himself was manifesting as sexual, but it was clear his anger was key.

Tyler relented, “I mean, I mean, just maybe it turned me on just a little bit?  I mean not a lot, I mean….”

Adam slammed his lips into Tyler’s violently.  Their tongues swirled, and then Tyler pulled away for a breath.

“How many did you sleep with that night?!” Adam demanded.

“None!” Tyler again lying harder than ever

“FUCKING BULLSHIT YOU WHORE!” Adam roared.  “HOW FUCKING MANY??!”

“NONE!” Tyler was yelling back.  Adams hands were beginning to grope him.  Fog was entering his head.  His mind went to Brandon, then to Jax, then to Adam’s anger staring him in the face.

“I don’t fucking believe you for a second!” Adam screamed as he began to unbutton Tyler’s tight shorts.  Sweat began to pour down Tyler’s face.  The guilt bubble inside him was at a boiling point. His dick was pulsing, memories of that night were jolting him into the stratosphere, he felt the same loss of control he did with Jax.  This perfect, sweet, sensual, beautiful disaster was overcoming him.  He was weak, useless, trashy, and couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“AT LEAST FUCKING 40!!!!” Tyler howled.

“Oh you fucking lying, cheating disgusting slut!!” Adam returned the howl.  Ripping off Tyler’s shorts down the smoothest, skinniest legs he’d ever laid his eyes on, he felt his dick pulsing uncontrollably. “And I bet it was all unprotected….”

Tyler just looked down, he gave in to guilt, to shame, and Adam lifted his skinny legs in the air.

“Well I guess you’ll love me in you raw, and not knowing where my dick has been then you fucking TRASH!” Adam plunged into Tyler without another moment’s hesitation.  Fireworks shot through Tyler, the room disappeared, colors of every spectrum shot around him, his nerves were on fire as every sensation felt like heaven and hell mixed into some dark maniacal emotion.   He wasn’t in Adam’s apartment anymore.  He transcended space and time.  Visions of his lovemaking to Brandon, his horror committed the other night, intertwined, fighting each other, shattering into a million pieces only to re-emerge to fight each other again.  Tyler saw visions of Brandon sobbing, Jax laughing, Bastion breeding.  Tyler saw two paths emerge.  A glowing beautiful vibrant utterly blissful relationship with the man he loved, visions of 5, 10, 15 years down the road together in the most happy ways possible.  The other path was his skinny body soaked from the rain in a back alley, his knees smashed into the concrete as his face was pressed up against a dumpster, rivers of cum flowing out of his perfect pussy, and a line down the alley, down the street and across town to enter him.

“You. Don’t. Know. Where. My. Dick. Has. Been!” Adam screamed, every word was a gigantic thrust into Tyler.  “Take that fucking shirt off.”

Tyler relented, pulling his shirt off, showing off his wet, sweaty skin matted to his skinny frame, his metal and diamond piercings shimmering in the light.  Their lips met again, this time anger melded with lust, Tyler felt love, then realized it was silly to feel love, and then realized he wanted to feel it, and then felt guilty.  The guilt drove pre cum to start pouring out of his dick.

“Gawd I used to think you were so perfect but you are goddamn utter trash!” Adam was still screaming.  His hips were working into Tyler’s still incredibly loose hole.  “You can tell you went fucking slut mode on Brandon you dumb fuck.  I can barely feel my cock in your ass, and its fucking amazingly hot!”

Adam continued pumping Tyler, Tyler’s head bobbing back and forth.  He really was in another dimension.  Adam would pull him out of his stupor, but then fell back into it.  Adam’s words were dulled by the feelings Tyler was having.  Again his mind watched visions of him being a back alley cum dump and he could feel the love that his future self had for what he was doing, and then his visions would change to a sobbing Brandon, and Tyler couldn’t understand, but he felt content.

“I’m going to put my fucking babies in you and make you MINE!” Adam yelled.

Tyler snapped out of his daze, “But I’m not yours,” he whispered quietly.

Adam backhanded Tyler across his face several times, still increasing for fury in his fucking, then licking softly up and down Tyler’s neck and whispering, “You know you want to be mine.”

Adam’s tone went from so angry to so sultry and it deepened the darkness swirling in Tyler.  He felt new sensations shooting through him as Adam made his statement, a wanting, a belonging, a reason for new pleasure. 

“Make me yours them,” Tyler sighed.

Adam screamed like an animal, ramming so hard into Tyler that Tyler lost his breath.  He felt Adam slam his prostate so hard, cum began shooting from his dick, and then the fire hose of Adam’s dick began to blow his DNA deep within Tyler’s slut hole.

“Kiss me better than you have ever kissed Brandon!” Adam orderd.  And so Tyler did.  He felt Adam and him ascending into the heavens, staring down at the world, electricity shooting out of them.  He felt pregnant from the amount of cum deposited into him from Adam, and went limp in his arms. 

Adam pulled out of Tyler, and Tyler instinctively cleaned his dick with his mouth.

“You’re disgusting, but that hole is mine,” Adam claimed. “ You will come over here whenever the fuck I want, or Brandon is going to know fucking EVERYTHING”.  Adam had gotten his fill, and now his rage was back.  Tyler could see this rage pleasured him, he was enjoying this, he was falling in love with his own anger and letting it consumer him.

Tyler put his clothes back on, exchanging kisses with Adam and letting Adam grope him as he tried to get dressed. 

“I will ruin your relationship if I have to, do not make me go that far” Adam demanded.

Tyler didn’t say a word. Adam for a moment, was taken a back.  Tyler’s eyes, they looked like a cat’s eye, and animal eye for a brief second.  Adam blinked, and it was gone.  Must have been the light.

There was no resolution.  Tyler never agreed to come back, or denied Adam’s statement.  Hair disheveled, sweaty, panting, and still higher than could be described, a defeated Tyler walked towards the apartment door to leave.  Adam looked at his phone, Aaron would be home soon, otherwise this bitch would not have only taken one load of his DNA for the day.  Adam felt he had Tyler hooked.  He had no idea what was swirling in Tyler’s mind or the mania that was beginning to ensue. 

Adam’s phone vibrated with a text message as Tyler left the apartment.

“FROM BASTION: WANT TO GO TO HELL TOGETHER TONIGHT ONCE AARON FALLS ASLEEP?”

Adam smiled, a wicked smile.  That Bastion boy really knew how to defile his hole.

“WHENEVER YOU WANT, MY REAL LOVE”, Adam replied via text.

Edited by bottomboib
corrected chapter number
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 3