The True Corruption of Hedonism

Ok all. Chapter 6 will be up momentarily. Now I think everyone knows there are some fantastical elements to this story. I'll be curious to hear what you think of this next chapter. Its my story so I'm not necessarily going to heavily alter things if some do not like it but it's part of the mental part of the entire saga. The mental part has to be there for this to have the weight I intend for it to have. I hope you enjoy. 

• Like 1

Chapter 6: The First Transcendence

Tyler walked down the street, hair disheveled, clothes a mess, sweaty, and obviously looking like he had just finished some ravaging sex.  Adam and Aaron lived in a much better part of town, so whereas Tyler and Brandon’s shit area he would have fit into fairly easily, not so much here.  He looked trashy.  He was getting looks and stares, like he was a street whore.  He felt the cum slowly begin to work its way from his ass down his taint.  Soon, it would start to dribble down his legs.  Something about that made him feel good and yet it felt wrong and embarrassing.  Again the force of the wrongness of everything was winding up his sexual urges, and he hated himself for it, which then further reinforced his growing horniness.

Reality set in and Tyler started thinking that walking down the street with cum beginning to run down his super skinny legs and a growing hardon in his tight shorts, already looking like a whore, was probably not going to be good for him.  He started to panic.  As he crossed between two buildings a had reached out, grabbing his tiny arm, and pulling him forcefully into the alley.  The person was incredibly rough.  Immediately he had a hood over his had, his body slammed into the brick of the building, and hand covering his mouth, pushing the fabric of the hood firmly into his mouth.  Tyler was terrified, but he felt that trying to scream would make things worse. 

Tyler began to feel a hand groping him, his hardon began to pulse.  Terrified and still horny, he felt instant relief when the voice spoke.

“My Tyler”, the monotone voice said.

It was Jax, Tyler had memorized that voice.  The hood was lifted off his face, revealing his love.

Tyler leaned in to kiss Jax, without even thinking.  Jax did not move.  Tyler pulled back, feeling confused, yet entranced by those beautiful animal eyes.

“Jax I’ve been thinking about you every moment!” Tyler exclaimed.

Jax nodded, almost in a pondering manner.  A deviant smile barely appeared, “And were you thinking about me when you committed the infidelity you just completed?”

Tyler felt frozen. How did Jax know that?  Was he watching him?  How the literal hell would he know?

Jax’s had was already on Tyler’s upper thigh, and beginning to get covered in Adam’s cum that was leaking from Tyler’s fresh slut hole.  Jax pulled his hand away, bringing it up to Tyler’s mount. “Eat your cheater’s cum”, Jax ordered.

Tyler freaked.  He didn’t know if Jax was spying on him, he was in an alley, but still anyone could see from either side.  He was still ridiculously turned on, but he pulled away.

“This isn’t very private…” Tyler started.

“I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK.  AND NEITHER DO YOU.  IF YOU JUST DECIDED TO BE A SLUT LIKE YOU WERE, YOU CAN LICK HIS CUM FROM YOUR ASS OFF MY HAND.  NOW.”, Jax was incredibly firm.

Tyler reached out to touch Jax while he began to let Jax’s cummy hand enter his mouth.  Jax harshly swatted Tyler’s hands away. 

“Eat the cum you garbage slut.” Jax ordered.  “I haven’t given you permission to touch my perfection.

Tyler, defeated, began sensually licking the cum from his own ass off Jax’s fingers.  Slowly, deeply, he tasted the melding of him and Adam off the fingers of the man he cheated on his lover with. Jax’s other hand pulled behind Tyler, gathering the next gob of cum to eat.  Jax alternated hands for Tyler to worship and lick.  Tyler was beginning to feel high off the disgust of the human being he was, but for what felt like hours, he ate as much cum that Jax could pull from his dripping hole. 

Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, Jax could no longer pull some measurable cum from Tyler’s hole and legs. 

“I missed you Tyler”, Jax’s tone changed dramatically, smashing his lips into Tyler, they made out like psychos.  Tyler just moaned.  His world felt like it was flipped upside down in lust.  His hands reached under Jax’s shirt, feeling him up, caressing his boney body.  Jax was doing similar to Tyler, but it was obvious that Tyler was the addict.  He was touching Jax like he was a trophy, an object, something he couldn’t get enough of.  It was it Tyler was trying to get his fingers to memorize every curve, the level of softness, the amount of smoothness, of every micro inch of Jax’s unbelievable body. 

“Are you thinking about Brandon right now?” Jax interjected while they were making out.

Tyler seemed perplexed. “Um no Jax, I’m all about you baby!” He exclaimed.

Jax looked disappointed.  “You should be thinking about the boy you are lying to right now.” Jax cooed. “Do it.  Feel it.  You know that cheating is taking a hold of you.”

Tyler felt more mass confusion within him.  He know the level of wrongness in the infidelity he was creating was horrible, but he knew taking pleasure in it was beyond disgusting.  He just nodded his head in agreement but was too focused on Jax to think of Brandon in any measurable manner.

Jax continued his groping and kissing of Tyler, but he knew Tyler wasn’t thinking of Brandon. 

“Lets go babe”, Jax ordered.

Tyler nodded.  He didn’t ask where, he didn’t ask why, he didn’t ask how long, he just grabbed Jax’s hand and followed him down the alley.

Jax approached an old rusty door further down the alley.  He opened it, its hinges creaking extraordinarily, is if the door hadn’t been opened in a millennia.   It was almost completely dark inside, yet a small glass block window let in enough light.  It looked like a small manufacturing office or room inside.  Tons of rusted metal objects and frames, an old cash register, rusted chains hung from the ceiling. 

Tyler paused as Jax tried to wave him into the darkness. Something didn’t feel right.  Jax however, did not wait for any discussion about the current situation.  He grabbed Tyler, thrusting him into the darkness, and forcibly walked behind him, slamming the door with fury, and turning the locking mechanism with anger. 

Tyler swung around after being pushed, seeing Jax take off his shirt, his skin and bones exposed in the light pouring through the window.  Jax’s eyes began to change color, to a blood red hue. Tyler had been enamored by Jax from the moment he had seen him, but Jax’s now red eyes, looked like they went on into his soul for miles.  He’d never seen anything like this, he’d never contemplated anything so out of this world.   Jax slammed his hands into Tyler’s shoulders, Tyler stumbled, knocking over heaps of rusted mental frames and trinkets.  Things were moving too fast.  Tyler tried to regain his composure.  Jax slammed Tyler onto the hard floor.  Jax’s pants, which were practically plastered to his skeleton body, were being pulled down.  No underwear, just his gigantic cock, with a massive bead of pre cum, was in front of him.   Tyler, while in pain, instinctively went to suck it.  Jax backhanded Tyler so hard the room started to spin.  This wasn’t the somewhat playful backhand that Jax gave Tyler in the car the other night.  This felt like hatred. 

“I didn’t tell you to suck it.  Take your clothes off NOW!” Jax demanded.

Tyler stripped, and before he had finally pulled off his little baby blue ankle socks, Jax again grabbed him angrily, flipping him over onto the cold hard floor and rammed into him. 

“Do I own you?” Jax demanded loudly.

Tyler’s slut hole opened up for his lover, already wet with the remnants of the other boy he just cheated with.

Tyler’s tone was more sultry than ever, just a determined, “Yes”, was uttered.

Tyler’s face was smashed into the floor, his whole body was too.  Jax went deep into him, fucking him like it was what he was meant to do. 

“Come away with me Tyler.  Lets transcend this world for a real hell”, Jax then whispered in his ear.  With that, Jax pulled all the way out of Tyler, staring at Tyler’s gaping hole for a moment, and then with the might of a thousand twinks, rammed so hard into Tyler that he slammed Tyler’s prostrate harder than he had every felt.  Tyler began to convulse, an orgasm unlike anything he had ever felt was building within him so quickly. 

The room began to spin profusely, the kisses on his neck from Jax was like electrical bolts through his body.  Tyler began seeing colors flashing before his eyes.  Faster and faster and fast.  Now the colors changed to blinding white, and as if a strobe light was placed in front of his eyes, it pulsed with incredible speed.  The white then modulated to the same blood red of Tyler’s eyes, and then everything went black.

Tyler looked down, seeing himself in a dirty deserted room, being fucked mercilessly by Jax.  He felt, ethereal, as he floated above reality.  Turning to his right Jax was floating next him.  They were both naked, both almost transparent.  The continued to float higher and higher above the scene below them, until it was just a white dot in a room of incredible darkness.  Then the visions began to flow. 

Tyler saw himself with Brandon on their wedding day.  The vision continued to modulate and flash alternate scenes.  Tyler walking up the aisle, then a quick flash, Tyler was naked, then back to being in his tuxedo.  As he arrived at the altar, another flash, Jax was besides Brandon, his tongue on his neck, Brandon’s eyes rolled into the back of his head, and Jax’s hand’s feeling up Brandon’s body.

Flash again – the scene was back to normal, Brandon was receiving Tyler at the altar, the priest welcoming all the guests.  Another flash, a naked Jax sitting in the front pew, jacking his cock that was now twice the size that it was in real life.  Flash again – the scene returned to normal.  As the boys said their wedding vows flashes back and forth of seeing Jax behind Brandon, touching him, staring down Tyler in hatred, and then in loved, and then in disgusted again.  When it came time for the final kiss, Tyler leaned in to kiss Brandon, but another flash happened, Tyler was naked in the aisle, staring at the altar, Brandon saying “I do”, staring right into Jax’s eyes.  Jax opened one eye to stare at Tyler, laying naked in the aisle, although he didn’t seem to be noticed by anyone else.  As Jax and Brandon walked back down the aisle, Tyler was obviously invisible to everyone besides Jax.  As Jax passed by Tyler, he raised his foot kicking Tyler in the face, knocking him out cold.

Another flash, Tyler floated above the bed as Jax made love to Brandon on their wedding night.  Brandon was screaming things about how he wasted his life with Tyler, and Jax was the only man for him.  Jax was whispering horrors in Brandon’s ears about Tyler being a filthy slut, Brandon seeming so content about having Jax in his arms. 

Another flash, now another version of Jax was floating next to Tyler watching Brandon and Jax make sickening love in their bed below.  The floating Jax grabbed Tyler and begin to make out, groping each other like maniacs, as they watched another version of reality with Brandon being in love with Jax below.

Another flash, Tyler was tied to a dumpster in an incredibly dirty back alley.  Dirty mattresses strewn the alley, other trashy twink slept on them, as Tyler, in a much skinnier form turned around to look up at Jax, who had his hand on Tyler’s head, looking down the street seeing 200 or so men lined up for Tyler’s dumpster ass.  The first man entered Tyler, Jax kissed Tyler deeply, Tyler became one with being a slut in that instant, then another flash occurred.

He was yet again floating with another version of Jax above the wedding bed of Brandon and Jax, yet Brandon was sleeping, and Jax was inviting men in.  Jax was bent over, screaming and getting fucked, while Brandon lay asleep.  Jax had pulled his new wedding ring off and tossed it in the corner, as he cheated on his husband while he slept.

Another flash, Tyler was in a dark smokey room with a singular light in the center. Surrounding him, were gargantuan dark figures with blood red eyes.  These looked like abominations.  They chanted at him, “he is most beautiful”, “he must be corrupted”, “belongs to the darkness”.  Their smokey claws, hands, whatever they were extended from the darkness, groping Tyler.  Tyler realized he was chained to the ground.  He couldn’t move.  He felt immense pleasure at his situation, his eyes rolling into the back of his head.  The chanting was like a drug, he felt like nothing else.  These dark creatures, these dark things, could do what they wanted with him.

Another flash, Tyler was back chained to the dumpster, and while he hadn’t experience all of it, he knew in his mind he had somehow taken 101 of the 200 men that had waited in line for him. Jax’s lips had been pressed to his while he was being destroyed.  Then looking over Tyler saw his parents, starting in disgust.  Tyler became harder at their disgust.  They screamed at what a retched thing he was, how they never wanted to see him again.  Multiple flashes occurred then, seeing Brandon with Jax, seeing the abominations, seeing Jax cheat on Brandon, seeing the real world version of what happened when Tyler cheated on Brandon with Jax, seeing himself cheat with Adam, flash after flash, like a slide show.  The flashes slowed, and Tyler looked at his disgusted parents with vitriol and disgust himself. He screamed at them “This is who I am.  You will touch yourself tonight at my perfection!”  His parents gasped and ran down the alley, leaving a chained Tyler with a river running into a lake of cum that was pouring out of his ass.

Another flash, the creatures had descended upon Tyler, kissing him, entering him, deep red fires burned all over the room, yet the creatures were pitch black, and Tyler kissed them all.  Touched them all. His bliss was unexplainable, he was reborn as a demon, or so he felt.  The creatures muttered in their deep guttural voices, “corrupt him”, “demonize him”, “twist him”. The room started spinning hard.  Tyler couldn’t stop the spinning.  The white strobing came back until the room became black. 

Off in the distance, Tyler saw a white dot, getting larger and larger, until he could make out.  He was approaching reality again.  He saw his skinny body covered in sweat, his face mashed to the ground, Jax’s big dick slamming into him with no mercy, a practical fountain of cum splurting out of his ass every time Jax slammed into him.  Jax then pulled his head back as far as it would go, grasping Tyler’s soaked hair.  Tyler watched himself in ecstasy, but couldn’t feel anything.  Jax appeared next to him.  He smiled at him, but this time he looked like the devil.  As quickly as he appeared, he disappeared, and Tyler felt himself being sucked back into reality.  Moving closer and closer to his real body.

Tyler jolted into reality feeling the immense force of Jax’s thrusts into him.  The sounds were guttural.  Lots of grunting and moaning coming from Jax and the sound of Jax’s cum being sloshed around every time he pushed back in Tyler.  Tyler’s ass felt like nothing at this point, he could feel the ground underneath him was sticky wet, and he realized he was lying in a pool of his own cum, probably mixed some with the amount that was leaking from his ass.  The amount of cum he was laying in, was outrageous.  He must have cum more than he could have ever imagine.  The amount of sweat pouring down on Tyler from Jax was extreme.  He felt like he was being fucked in the rain.  Tyler had momentary flashes of his out of body experience, but he remained in reality. In fact, he remained laying there, he didn’t thrust his ass back, he didn’t move.  He just became entrenched into his dark actions, and gave himself like the property he was to Jax. 

Jax fucking Tyler on the hard floor lasted hours, the amount of cum was gross and Tyler began licking the lake that was surrounding him as Jax finished up whatever orgasm he was currently on. Tyler had cum in his hair, covering his entire front torso, and looked 10 times worse than he did when he was walking down the street hours ago.  The light through the window was incredibly dim. It must have been late.  Brandon would have gone to work by now.  Jax finally pulled out of Tyler, and Tyler instinctively cleaned every inch of his cock with his mouth.

“That was quite a transcendence.” Jax explained.

Tyler was shaking, he was so weak at this point. “What do you mean babe?”

“You left your body for many hours during that.  I was there with you”, Jax said calmly.

“What the literal fuck is going on?” Tyler snapped.

“You transcended you dumb slut.  You left to higher plain of ecstasy for a while.  It happens with me, you’ll see.  You go to a place where your hopes and fears all battle things out.  You get to see vividly everything you are scared of, and your deepest wants.”

“But I’ve never thought about you and Brandon together…” Tyler began.

Jax stared at him with the same devil smile that he did right before Tyler had re-entered reality.  “Oh baby, I never said I didn’t have SOME control of your transcendence.” Jax looked like evil as he continued. “I inserted the things I knew would live within you to help grow that guilt and wrongness that you are learning to love so deeply.”

“So you pushed my mind to think about me being a dumpster slut and my parents finding me being so trashy?!” Tyler exclaimed.

“Oh baby, I know what I inserted into your head, and it certainly wasn’t that”, Jax said, gently caressing Tyler’s cummy hair as they were both standing up.  “You have some darkness buried deep in you at this point.”

Tyler looked at his phone.  30 missed text messages from Brandon, and 6 missed calls.  Jax was already opening the creaky door. 

“Now I will say my love, you look like the trashiest whore in the world right now.  I certainly wouldn’t think you would be safe walking home looking like that on the city streets.” Jax taunted.

Tyler could feel how fucked he must look.  “You can maybe drive me home Jax?” He asked softly. 

Jax laughed, almost maniacally, “I think you’ll be safe in the back alleys….all the way home.”

With that, Jax stepped out the door.  Tyler rushed to follow him and was only a few steps behind him, although he was certainly walking funny from how blown out his hole was.  As he reached the doorway he looked both ways, and there was no Jax to be seen.  Daylight was waning heavily, a disgusting Tyler had to get home without being reported as a street whore in the nice area of town, and he had a lot of explaining to do to Brandon.

Clothes soaked in cum and sweat, hair sticking in all directions, eyes sucken in, skin pale from the amount of energy exertion, Tyler stepped out from his room of destruction to make the long walk home and desperately tried to figure out how to handle Brandon.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 7: The Lie

Stumbling through the alleyways, Tyler looked like hell.  He was exhausted, drained, and could barely think.  How nasty of a boy had he become, getting fucked in abandoned buildings? He questioned his entire being as he continued his trek home.  Brandon was pissed off, his texts were seething with anger as to why Tyler hadn’t responded and asking where he was at.  Brandon had indicated he went to work however, so this gave Tyler some ability to try and figure out his next moves.

The alleyways were not without their own scum.  Tyler passed by several desperate, yet hot boys, looking like they were just itching for their holes to be used.  Homeless men slept behind dumpsters.  Tyler felt a twinge in his hole, almost like this felt like home.  No, he shook his head, what the heck was he thinking.  Some of the men looked up at him while he walked by, practically licking their chops at his sexiness.  He knew he looked like hell, but he was turned on by the men staring at him.  He felt an urge to give in, maybe that transcendence he had seeing himself tied to a dumpster was his future.  No, no, no!  He shook his head again.  He couldn’t think like that.  This was just a series of bad choices, he could recover from this, he could be loyal.  He tried to force Jax out of his head.  He thought of all thhis mind turned to their sex.  While it was good, it wasn’t Jax.  Jax again began to pervade his mind, and regardless of how he tried to push him out, he invaded.

Step after step, Jax stumbled in the darkness, closer and closer to home, trying desperately to formulate a plan or reason to explain to Brandon why he hadn’t responded.

Jax entered Club Hedon, taking several turns down the winding halls.  The music was intense tonight, an evil tone, pulsing through the walls. The boys were especially wild as he passed the wide open rooms and alcoves.  Their sweat, their lust, their drive, was never ending.  Jax smiled as he thought about Tyler, and how little he had experienced in the last week, and how his downfall was culminating slowly but surely. 

Jax entered a room, it was carpeted in maroon carpeting, with a very low lighting.  The only lighting that was bright, centered in the middle of the room, where there was something that looked like a confessional kneeler from a church. 

Jax removed his clothes, down to his tiny briefs, exposing his beautiful body.  He kneeled down, hands crossed on the support, and stared at the edge of the room.  In front of him, sat six figures, highlighted only by the light bouncing off the shadows.

“Tyler transcended for the first time tonight,” Jax’s monotone was back.

The figures nodded, but showed no specific emotion.  Their faces were hidden, their bodies robed. 

Jax continued, “It was a moderately intense transcendence.  He saw the demons, so I was encouraged.  He saw his relationship fall apart.”

Again the nodding continued, with no input.

“He does have a dark mind,” Jax smiled, “He transcended about his parents watching him”.

A voice came from one of the six figures. “And is he ready for mania?”

Jax pondered for a moment, his beautiful body gleaming in the light.  “Close, but I do not believe he is there yet.  The guilt is still strong, and while it turns him on, it still has a hold on him,” Jax responded, plainly.

A somewhat angrier voice replied, “And you know that mania is the solution for the guilt.  It is not your realm to control.”

Jax nodded, unaffected by the slight uptick in anger.  “Yes, but we have to break that initial barrier where it has the high likelihood of not being overcome.  That was always in the realm of infidelity.”

The figures looked at each other, leaning over to confer privately.  Some nodded, some whispered.  After a few moments of discussion their heads all turned back to Jax. 

“We agree with your assessment, but you must tread carefully as to not meddle in the next step.  As soon as that threshold has been reached, you must immediately notify the council, so care and mentorship may be moved to mania.”

Jax nodded, saying nothing.

Another figure plainly stated, “Remove your faggot briefs.  We will now break you, as your reward.”

Jax stood, his hip bones protruding around his tight briefs, as he slide them down his body.  5 figures moved into the middle of the room, while another went off to the side, sliding out a wooden contraption.  The contraption was somewhat square, with shackles on the top of it, and a long tail of two 2x4s that had shackles on the end of it, jutting out from the square portion.

“Assume your position in the mount.” A voice stated.

Jax bent over the top of the mount with the two shackles and his wrists were locked in the machine.  The shackles were medieval, iron, rough, and unbreakable.  With his wrists locked, Jax’s knees bent, touching the outcropping 2.4s, his tiny ankles lining up perfectly with the back shackles.  He was locked.

The figures surrounded him, with one positioning himself behind him, ramming into Jax.  Jax’s eyes went pure black.  His body locked.

“You know you love this hell,” the man who rammed into him said.

The music started to flood the room, the pulses lining up with Jax’s heartbeat.  The reverberations from the initial ram into Jax were still echoing through his body, but the figure pulled out and started ramming Jax over and over again.   On the said of the room, another figure began lighting cauldrons that burned intense heat, warming the room greatly.

Beads of sweat began to drip from Jax.  His eyes were black, with a deviant smile on his face.   Another large dick slammed into his mount while the other figure continued to fuck him.  The dick in his mouth gagged him profusely, but Jax did not care.  He knew his place.  He continued to gag.  The other figures groped him, one pissing all over the scene, adding to Jax’s arousal.  Pre cum began to drip from Jax’s dick, which was soft, yet still huge, and swinging back and forth with the brutal pounding. 

The man pounding him grabbed Jax’s jet black hair and yanked his head back with force.  The dick flew out of Jax’s mouth.  The man was bending Jax’s body, with force, and no mercy. 

No words were said.  The man pounding Jax, instead of screaming, howled like a demon, blowing a fantastical load inside Jax, a load so large at it violented erupted from Jax’s hole while the man’s dick was still in him.  The amount of cum was grotesque.  The next man positioned himself behind Jax and the mounting proceeded. 

Six hours later, Jax was unshackled, his reward complete.  A lake of cum existed below him.  A lake of cum he must head before he would be allowed to leave.  This wasn’t a chore for Jax, he wouldn’t have left without eating every single drop on the dirty carpet. 

The figures left the room, leaving Jax to clean up the mess he had made.  The mounting was complete.

Tyler entered his apartment, exhausted, but determined to fix the issue with Brandon.  He pulled up his phone, texting Adam.

“Hey, I need you.  Can you help me?”

“WTF LOL, it hasn’t even been 24 hours and you want more?” Adam replied via text.

“I need you to come over, please, right now.”

“LOL, wow, you nasty slut.  You’re lucky that Aaron just went out with some friends.  I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” Adam replied again.

Tyler then rushed downstairs to the street.  His plan was in motion.  The street was still filled with cars.  At a break in the action, between stop lights, when the traffic calmed, Tyler tossed his cell phone into the middle of the street, in the most likely place that a car tire would be.   Standing there, he waited.  The next group of vehicles from the next green light began driving, and luckily, multiple cars smashed his phone.  Once the traffic died down again, Tyler retrieved it.  Evidence had been created.

Just at that point, he saw Adam’s car pulling into the parking lot of his apartments.   Tyler ran upstairs, waiting for Adam at the door to his apartment.

“Holy fucking shit,” Adam cried, “What are you on fucking drugs?!”

Tyler said nothing, lifting his shirt, revealing his hot diamond belly piercing, as if he was going to take it off fully, coaxing Adam inside.

Adam walked in, and Tyler closed the door.  Snapping around he confronted Adam forcefully.

“So you want me to be your bitch right?” Tyler said. 

“Fuck yeah you dumb homo.  I have ALWAYS wanted you like you wouldn’t believe.  I’ve never been ok with you being with Brandon.  And having you this afternoon was just a sample of the hell I want with you!” Adam replied excitedly.

“Good,” Tyler replied nervously.  He had to put all the pieces together here.  “I need to create a reason for not being home today.  Brandon is already upset.”

Adam interjected, “Fuck yeah.  You two break up you’re mine everyday!”

Tyler put his hand up to pause Adam.  Yes, he knew Adam wanted him like crazy, but he could also discern from the fucking earlier that Adam enjoyed the cheating as well.  He needed Adam to continue to enjoy the cheating, so he went deeper.

“No no Adam.  You loved me cheating on Brandon right?” Tyler’s tone intensified, becoming more sultry and coaxing in its manner.  “You looooooved it right?  You want me to cheat on him with you right?

Adam looked a bit stunned, not that he wasn’t wildly turned on, but more that Tyler was this dark.   He wanted Tyler every day, but both of them cheating on their lovers was another layer that would be destroyed if Brandon broke up with Tyler.   He nodded.

“OK so we need to keep that going baby,” Tyler gently kissed Adam. He was nervous.  He knew this was a rabbit hole that was going to have consequences.  He knew Adam was harmless to Brandon, and he knew Brandon would trust him, so Adam could provide the perfect cover, at least for now.  Only an hour earlier Tyler had thought that he could clean up his act and even considered stopping the slutting, but no, in the end, he had to fix the Brandon problem that happened today, and this was the potentially best way to do it. 

Tyler grabbed Adam’s hand and led him to his and Brandon’s bed.  “This is where we make love, Brandon and I,” Tyler said nervously.   He really felt a threshold being crossed, but desperation was too much.  He couldn’t have Brandon question anything about his absence today. Tyler gulped, knowing the gravity of his words upcoming, but committed to them he continued, “Lets defile our bed, you and I Adam.  Lets feel the corruption build between us and our lust consume any morality that we have!”

Adam about turned into a monster at that point, but Tyler held him back for a final statement.

“Adam, I will give you this all, but I need ONE THING from you,” Tyler said. 

“Which is?” Adam replied

Tyler explained that he was a slut after Adam that afternoon, which only had Adam’s dick pulsing harder, and that he went silent on Brandon all day long.  He explained that he was going to tell Brandon about him dropping his phone accidentally in the street which prevented a reply.  But he needed Adam to vouch that they were hanging out and went out to eat and such trivial things that would lead Brandon to believe that everything was fine. 

“And you’ll let me keep coming over and defiling your relationship in the bed you share with him at all costs FOREVER?” Adam could barely contain himself.

Tyler sealed the covenant.  “Yes, forever.”

Adam exploded, slamming Tyler down on the bed, tearing his sleeveless shirt right off him, in pieces.  Pulling down Tyler’s shorts, he saw Tyler’s pink briefs, 100% soaked in cum, like he had bathed in it.

“What the literal fuck did you do today?” Adam said, smelling the cum soaked into Tyler’s skin from his briefs as we pulled them down.

“Fuck me baby,” Tyler deflected.  He knew he had committed to a darkness he hadn’t believed he could. 

Adam slammed Tyler face first into the bed, slamming his big dick into him.  Cum poured from Tyler’s hole by what seemed like the gallons. 

“Oh you are one sick piece of trash,” Adam said, licking Tyler’s ear.  “But god fucking a goddamn loose slut hole is so much hotter than a tight one.  I can barely feel my dick in you.  The amount of men that have been in you must be massive!”

Tyler grunted, his eyes started to glaze back, he was feeling transcendence come on, but he kept being pulled back into reality. 

“It feels good doing it where you make love doesn’t it?” Adam cried.  “Its NEVER going to be same for you two, never ever going to be same.”  The thrust were deep, but the hole was loose.  Tyler didn’t care if he couldn’t feel it as well as when he was tight.  What he cared about was that he was creating as airtight an alibi as possible, yet deep down, he knew he was getting Adam’s babies again.

“Stare at the pictures of you two surrounding us!!!” Adam commanded. Tyler looked at the few pictures of him and Brandon happy together, over different portions of their relationship, on the nightstands next to the bed.  The bed was bouncing now, Adam was fucking Tyler with great strength, holding his bony body to the bed, the mattress heaving with the lust and desires that Adam held.  “Look at your fucking happiness unwind before you.  Look at your world fall apart!” Adam laughed maniacally.  “Look at the untimely end to everything.  When you see him tomorrow, kiss him deeply, knowing your hell and demonic nature!” 

Tyler transcended.  His spirit flung above the seen much quicker than before, the dark act disappearing from his view.  He appeared in a labyrinth that was exceptionally dark, yet flints of red light hit the smoke in the maze.  He was naked of course, beautiful as can be, with the red light bouncing off his piercings.  He heard the sound of creatures nearby, guttural tormenting sounds of lust and desire being made.  He started walking.  Around a corner he saw himself again strapped to a dumpster, his dick pouring cum, his ass pouring cum, the neighborhood lined up to impregnate him.   Another 90 degree turn and he saw himself on some wooden machine, shacked on all fours, as his ass was a waterfall for cum, his body even skinnier and bony. Another corner and he saw his parents, naked, fucking hard, and he began to precum.  He stopped.  He had to watch.  They turned to him in their lust and screamed at him to turn away.  Calling him demented and sick.  He only smiled and stroked his dick in one hand, touching his body in a coaxing manner in the other, sliding his hand over all his bones, just begging to one to relinquish and want to touch him.  They kept fucking and yelling at him in the same time. 

A flash occurred and Tyler was in another part of the labyrinth, the sounds of lust coming closer now.  He felt like the transcendence was waning, but he tried to stay focused to keep it.  He could hear Adam breaking into his visions…

“Fucking garbage dump I am going to fuck you up in ways you’ll never imagine!” Adams voice came on strong, then faded into the distant. 

There in front of him Tyler saw his father masturbating like a fiend to naked videos of Tyler being used.  His body already covered with cumloads from the amount of orgasms he had had.  His father looked at Tyler standing there, screaming at him that he was a sick fuck.  Tyler lost control and responded by telling his father how much he loved seeing his hairy naked body getting off to his demonic nature.  His father couldn’t stop stroking but kept yelling.  The scene was imploding on itself.  He felt the brutal thrusts of Adam deeper and harder and more real inside him.  Tyler reached out and touched his father’s hairy chest, lust materialized as an almost magical dust emanating from him.  Lightning bolts shot through Tyler at the initial touch, extreme amounts of pleasure flowed through him like a jet, disgust filled his bones at his sickness, yet he moved his hand more, caressing the body.   His dad furiously screamed to stop it, but made no attempt to stop him. 

Tyler felt a flash coming on and with no ability to stop it, he succumbed.  He appeared in the room again surrounded by the creatures.  This time he was being groped from every angle.  Almost every part of his body was covered in hands, or claws, or whatever these things were.   He could make out horns in the shadows protruding from the heads of the creatures.  He felt contentment, rage, disgust.   Then he felt a massive dick running down his skinny spine.  This felt like it was the size of 10 dicks in one.  He felt it press against his slutty hole and felt it open to accept it. No faces could be seen but he did not care.  He was learning to not care about faces, not care about looks.  The claws dragged against his perfect skin, and then he felt the most massive thing enter him and he saw his skin turn blood red.   In front of his eyes, tattoos began to materialize all over his arms, legs, and anything else he could seen.  He could make out faintly as they materialized, nasty words being etched into him.  Words like slut, faggot, demon, seemed to swirl onto his body.  He felt the etching continuing  on his back, above his ass, down the back of his legs, although he couldn’t read it.  The pain was immense but the pleasure was indescribable.  Nothing that Brandon, Adam, Jax, or any of the 20 or so other boys did to him the nights prior had even a percent of a feeling of what bliss he was experiencing now.  In his mind, he made up that we wanted to stay.  Fuck the real world, he belonged here. 

As soon as Tyler’s mind was made up, his skin returned to normal and the vision began to fade.  He desperately tried to conjure the pleasure he was feeling, anything to keep this transcendence, or whatever Jax called it alive.  It felt reel.  Fuck it could be real.  He didn’t even understand how it was happening, but he didn’t care.  He had stay!  He started begging out loud to the shadows to let him stay, not to take him.  But as he looked down he saw himself being sucked back into reality.  Adam was turning him over on his back, his face sweaty and soaked with the sweat from their destruction.

Entering reality Adam ferociously kissed Tyler.  Tyler’s smooth pencil legs wrapped around Adam, pulling him as deeply as he could.  Tyler’s hole longed for the massive dick he had just experienced, but alas, the feeling, and even the memory was starting to fade.  Tyler’s dick released a copious cum load, without it being touched, as Adam was maniacally screaming, probably waking up the entire apartment complex.   It didn’t matter, Tyler had practically lose all physical remembrance of his transcendence, his arms wrapped around Adam like he was the love of his life, and Tyler committed more fully to the act than he ever did before.

“I love you inside me so much my love!” Tyler screamed.

“Yes! Yes! I AM YOUR FUCKING LOVE!” Adam cried.  His dick was pulsating so hard that even with his incredible loose hole, Tyler could feel it knocking around inside him.  Tyler felt the darkness of the scene and continued to succumb.

“Give me your babies Adam, give them to me fully.  Corrupt me more baby.  Right here, where Brandon and I lay, where I will lie to his face that he’s the only one for me, only to think of you when I do it.”  Tyler screamed, far too loud, his neighbors must think hell was taking place in his home. 

Adam roared releasing his loads deep into Tyler, which felt like it took five minutes to complete.  Pulling out Adam attacked Tyler’s hole, sucking the cum out of it, which was easy, considering Tyler’s hole was so loose it was just about pouring out anyway.  Adam went back and forth between Tyler’s hole and mouth, collecting the cum, to the point that their mouths we completely full of Tyler’s ass loads, and they made out like wild.  Cum dripped down their mouths and chins, covering them.  They held each other so hard it was as if they were trying to push their bodies together into one.    It was beautiful, dark, sinful, and destructive.  

Adam pulled off Tyler finally after what seemed to be an eternity, his hands still almost out of his control, gently touching Tyler’s perfect body, flicking his nipple piercings, caressing his perfection. 

“I love how many men you are sleeping with my baby.  The next time I cum over, your hole better be filled with multiple men’s loads, otherwise, hey I might slip up and get Brandon a but suspicious.”

Wait, this wasn’t the deal.  Tyler was still orgasming internally, but he tried to get himself back to reality. 

“Hey, I said you can have me whenever, I never said I had to have slept with multiple men beforehand.  That wasn’t the agreement!” Tyler cried.

“Well I made an adjustment to the agreement baby,” Adam kissed him gently on the lips, “Cmon, its not as if that’s UNLIKELY to happen anyway at this point.  I’m sure you’re going to invite 20 more men over tonight to defile your bed,” Adam laughed in an evil manner.

Tyler laid there like the picture of perfection, as Adam got dressed.  Again, no other words were uttered.  Tyler had committed to this covenant and now it owned him.  All those thoughts of getting on the right track were flooding back into Tyler.  How could he right this this time? Did he even want to? Deep down, he knew things were spiraling and he desperately needed to feel another transcendence as well.  It was opening him up to things he had no idea he desired or wanted or even felt.

Too many emotions encircled him.  His body heaved with lust and desire.  Adam walked out the door and Tyler began convulsing, orgasming from extreme feelings that were flooding inside him. Without even touching himself, without even being touched, Tyler experienced the most powerful orgasm he had ever had. 

His path was beginning to become sealed in darkness.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...