Lube? What do you suggest?

m4u

7 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

When I think my checking account can withstand the stress, I buy Pjur original. 

Pjur is my lube of choice. It seems a little goes a long way. If I'm going ass to mouth, I'd rather have the oil slickness than the disgusting taste of silicone lube.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’ve always preferred spit or cum if the guy can’t take it dry (I produce a lot of precum so it isn’t dry for long lol), you can get flavoured water based lubes if you really have an issue getting in and want to suck him after he fucks you.  For fisting I would recommend j-lube, it’s a powder you mix with water until you get the consistency you like and is handy if you don’t like crisco.

i have been fucked with lube, spit and i have to agree spit is the best till cum lubricates. Sadly while living here in the Azores i find the men just don't know how to fuck. Let's face even the women complain men don't know how to pleasure them and fuck them, when it comes to fucking gay bitches it's no different. I have a few guys try to fuck me and they start to fuck me like a dogs riding my ass even before they actually penetrate that fuck hole. how can one fuck before penetration? well my last he cum before he even penetrated my hole and then tells me to squeeze it out. but the truth he never got inside. I guess i need to educate them in a proper fuck, if that is not bad enough thy use Vaseline to lube a hole, well i have tried that in my early years finger fucking me and i don't like the idea so spit or lube i think is the best to this. so hope I will get fucked with something decent and penetrated.

23 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

I’m a big fan of Swiss Navy, but someone recently fucked me using plain old Crisco. Pretty damned amazing.

You haven't lived until you've done laundry for a friend and the smell of Crisco pervades the laundry room. Silicone lube offered far less room for comments by and raised eyebrows of the building's other residents.

A number of the replies to this topic don’t seem to have actually read the OP’s question beyond the title. What he specifically asks for are lubes that:

1. Taste good or at least not bad

2. Aren’t messy

3. Last a long time

Many if not most silicone-based lubes fail the test on two points - they usually have a disagreeable taste, and can definitely be messy. In fact, I refuse to leave a bottle of silicone lube out where the Tops I’m servicing can get at it because every. single. time. one of them ends up spilling it on the floor and suddenly the floor is like an ice-skating rink. They also cause permanent stains in textiles.

Water-based lubes, generally, have less staying power than silicone or oil, though some may be better than others. The thing to watch out for is whether the additive that makes them last longer might be an irritant for you personally.

Oil-based lubes are a mixed bag. Petroleum-based oils are pretty much going to fail the taste test and be harder to clean up afterward; they may also cause gastric distress if you swallow them in quantity. Organic oils are somewhat more amenable to cleanup, generally don’t have a disagreeable flavor (if they have one at all) and are reasonably durable. Also cheap.

Personally I use a 50/50 blend of Crisco and coconut oil, which seems to strike a happy medium among Tops. I don’t disagree that cum is choice, but to my mind the problem with recommending cum is that obtaining it is what you needed the lube for in the first place. It’s nice if you have a heavy pre-cummer, but I have found those to be relatively uncommon.

That leaves spit - saliva is by definition a water-based lube, being 99% water. The rest is assorted chemicals and mucus, itself a combination of proteins, fats, and other compounds. So from a lube functionality standpoint, it’s water and mucus. Which, for me personally...ew.  But that’s just my own quirk - I don’t like being spat on. As you can read above, some swear by it. I don’t know how durable it is, but at least he can keep making it until his mouth tuns dry. I’m not sure if there are any factors that would affect taste, either, such as smoking.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Personally I use a 50/50 blend of Crisco and coconut oil, which seems to strike a happy medium among Tops. I don’t disagree that cum is choice, but to my mind the problem with recommending cum is that obtaining it is what you needed the lube for in the first place. It’s nice if you have a heavy pre-cummer, but I have found those to be relatively uncommon.

Thanks ErosWired.  I have ordered some Crisco to try.  Yeah once they have cum then the lubes not needed it is before that i need it lol. 

I buy JIZZ online sometimes. Makes me feel extra slutty when I use it. Same goes for Boy Butter. Years ago I was into silicone lube, but lately I’ve been using anal desensitizer with lidocaine.