Lube? What do you suggest?

m4u

My current regimen is to use a healing/protectant like Aquaphor (i.e. glorified Vaseline) as a base onto which I’ll add some masterbation cream.  The rationale being that with prolonged friction the masterbation cream becomes more liquidity and slick...so it’s a delayed deployment lube which comes in handy as the top is really settling into his stride. Then I’ll top it off with some jojoba oil which on a molecular level is similar to sebum, which is a natural oil in the skin.   I may also rub some of the jojoba around the rim of my hole. All the ingredients are placed into an applicator and injected  a few  inches deep inside.

On occasion I’ll also pop in a cbd suppository and if the top has a fetish for a crummy hole, I ll reach into the freezer to pull out some frozen previously deposited loads to get my hole slimy & scented with the recycled  semen.

ive also on occasion have frozen some coconut oil in an ice tray and inserted it.  It’s a means of getting one internally oily and slick without losing so much to penetration of the hole on insertion of the oil.

interestingly, I once had a regular who would precum so profusely, that I never used lube with him.

5 hours ago, Hairypiglet said:

I buy organic coconut oil by the gallon from Costco. It's the same price as the exact same brand in a quart size from the grocery store. It's slick like silicone and while it does absorb into the skin like lotion it does so very slowly, so it remains slick like lube. Because it is an oil it doesn't take a lot. As for the frozen suppositories, if you put one in before driving to a hookup it will be nice and warm and oily by the time you arrive. He will be able to spit and shove and think you have loads of cum already in you. 

The problem with any oil based lube is that it will stain absolutely everything. Sheets, clothes, mattresses…..doesn’t matter it will stain them and it’s impossible to get those stains out. And when that oil gets rancid, the item in question will have a stain and smell bad. Oil based lubes will also destroy any latex fetish wear you have.

Edited by Sfmike64
Typo
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

The problem with any oil based lube is that it will stain absolutely everything. Sheets, clothes, mattresses…..doesn’t matter it will stain them and it’s impossible to get those stains out. And when that oil gets rancid, the item in question will have a stain and smell bad. Oil based lubes will also destroy any latex fetish wear you have.

Coconut oil doesn't stain like that. It washes right out every time. I am allergic to everything and have been using coconut oil as a lotion, a lube, in baths, as mouthwash, as a face scrub regimen with baking soda... it doesn't stain at all. I 100% have never had anything stained by coconut oil.

• 2 months later...

5D61F442-1ECD-4A69-844D-47F401777522.thumb.jpeg.d016a7cf4a288aa6e541424be557d2b1.jpeg52DAA12D-5140-4B97-9E67-5D33F63F8272.jpeg.c583c2d1f1950b246bba36c492124fe1.jpeg

A single capful of X Lube mixed into a 16oz bottle of Hint water. Tastes mild and good. The lube is amazing (it makes small holes big and big toys small). It is stringy, but easy to clean up, no stains. 

it is like J Lube, but with out the dispersing agent, sucrose. Which makes it unsuitable for vaginal use and feeds whatever bacteria makes a batch go prematurely bad. It lists only polyethylene oxide, so it is pure lube powder. 

The Hint water is great, because there are no salts that you find in tap water or other bottled waters. These break down the lube chains, “breaking” the lube  

I use it exclusively, and there no unpleasant texture or flavor at all. Maybe a mild watermelon flavor that doesn’t interfere with the taste of the loads I push out into my hand to savor. 

if the Hint water throws you off, you could go with distilled water with no minerals mixed back in. This would give you the same amazing lube with absolutely no taste. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 4:02 PM, m4u said:

I don't think you can get it in the uk from supermarkets (well ive not seen it) so amazon to the rescue!  Looking on the net nigella says 'Vegetable shortening is a white, solid fat made from vegetable oils. In the UK it is sold under the brand names Trex, Flora White or Cookeen' but i dont think they are same as Crisco has a shelf life of a year once opened where as these you would need to keep in the fridge.

A hookup used Trex on a large, thick dildo on me not so long ago - was actually quite good. Did make me laugh though as my mother uses it for cooking! 🤣

On 8/30/2021 at 4:22 PM, m4u said:

Hi guys.  

I am very much a cock sucker and love sucking cock.  When it comes to getting fucked I have usually got his dick wet before hand but as I am rather tight it can be difficult.  I usually need lube to help, however, I love to suck the cock after, but the taste of lube makes me feel ill.  Anyone got any suggestions for a good tasting lube? Also its handy if its not too messy too as with hookups its awkward. long lasting might help too...

Coconut oil is a really good lube that tastes of - well coconuts. The coconut taste isn't overpowering and you can even cook with it if you run our of cooking oil.

First time someone tried to fist my ass they brought J lube.  Well they left the bottle when they left frustrated I couldn’t take their fist.  Now that I can take a fist and arm I’ve come to appreciate J lube. It’s amazing stuff but there are warnings in the bottle about it being harmful if it gets in certain areas. 

• 1 year later...