who can forget the first time you found a glory hole? I remember my excitement feeding a load to a totally anonymous stranger who I never even got to see! After that first time, I began returning as often as I could but never considered dropping to my knees til I watched a gorgeous built stud go into the glory hole booth at my new favorite place in the world, and even then I figured he would suck me. When I watched him slip out of his shirt and pants and start stroking a big thick dick I got so horny I shoved my cock thru the hole without any sign from him that he might be interested. He jerked me for a minute and I heard him say softly "I don't suck cock, but I love getting mine sucked.. you down?"

I stepped back and before I decided, his meat began a long decent through the wall. It seemed like it might keep going and touch the other side of the booth but my worries were overwhelmed by my desire to see what he tasted like. I didn't get any warning when he began to cum but to be fair I kept backing off when he rammed forward and tried to make me deep throat him. I was pissed and turned on by his surprise sperm in my mouth and the four huge shots he painted my face and shirt with when I coughed and sputtered and spit his cock out after the first few shots choked me. he said thanks and got dressed and I jerked b4 anyone could enjoy eating my cum, simply because I was too close to wait. I came so fast and hard that I was zipping up and exiting at about the same time as my super stud, which allowed me to see his face in the lights of the store. I was not into sucking really but the chance he would return got me to go even more often. Weeks later I had a man back his hot, lubed ass onto my dick without warning one night when I had gone in and gotten sucked by two or three guys and sucked one myself. The bottom had a firm hold of the briefs my cock happened to be caught through the fly of, and once I realized his intention I was already all the way in. I was close even before he popped me up his butt, so with only a throaty whisper of warning I bred his ass which was probably already filled with a load or two by the feel of it. I was shocked he wanted it bare, but I loved the thought of his ass filled with strange cum. As I left I spotted the guy in the hall and realized he was a former coworker of my dad's. I was so freaked that he might tell my folks or something that I dashed to the door, but as I looked back I was flabberghasted to see him wink and lick his lips as he waved goodbye to me. The next time I was there he was also cruising the arcade and although I was too shy to follow him into a booth I did let him suck and ride me again through the glory hole. When I left I found a note on my windshield that confirmed he was who I thought, assuring me he was discreet and providing me his phone number and the offer to meet back at the arcade or his place whenever I was free. My mind was screaming to throw it away but my hormones won out and I kept the number and called him the next time I was headed to the arcade. That time I let him join me in a booth where we sucked each other and I fucked him til a guy went into the next booth and watched through the hole. My older cumpanion encouraged me to let the new stranger taste my cock, so we took turns letting the guy suck us, and when the man in my booth was getting sucked I slid behind him and fucked him some more.

Since turnabout is fair play, when we switched places again the guy began eating and fingering my ass, feeding me hits from his poppers and slobbering up and down the crack of my ass til I was as wet as I'd ever been. He began teasing my hole with his cock and I immediately told him I didn't get fucked without condoms. This was my sneaky way to avoid admitting I didn't like getting fucked, but it backfired as I took another hit of the poppers and heard the neighboring booth guy say "I've got one" and he slid it under the wall. I thought my friend would at least wait for me to pull out of the glory hole so I could tell him I wasn't interested, but just as I let the deep breath of poppers out, he stepped up and I felt his rubber encased rod puncture my teen hole and start a pretty brutal fucking. I was trapped between his cock and the wall, which was moving so bad I thought for a minute we might take it down. but He just kept on fucking til he could get all the way in and out, keeping the poppers cumming so I couldn't get my senses back enough to stop him. Pretty soon I had given in and started thrusting back to meet his hips, when I heard the neighbor say "how bout giving me a turn." My fucker pulled us back from the wall and a nice uncut 7 inch cock slid through the hole, already wrapped and lubed for me. My perverted bud said something like "nice", then had me take two deep hits off the poppers, spun me around and pushed my ass back into the hole. He kissed me and held me firmly against the wall as a total stranger shoved his entire cock in with a single push. I screamed but my fucker kept going while I tried in vein to make the man restraining me give me at ;east an inch to move off the attacking top. He pressed me back harder and jerked my cock with his rough hands and began ordering me to take the dick like a "good boy" and shoot my load for him. Turns out that was hot enough I did just that and began cumming hard, which made my fucker pull out, rip off his condom and shoot all over my cheeks. When the man I was with realized what was happening on the other side, he spun me around again and ate the mans load from my butt, before standing up and shoving his cock back in me for 3 excruciating mins of rough fucking before the condom broke. I wasn;t gonna let him cum in me, so I pushed him off but agreed to let him shoot on my face while a new stranger watched through the hole, despite the lube, ass juices and cum dripping from both sides.

I decided never to let that happen again, only going to glory holes for oral and topping, but a few years ago I found myself back at that hole I learned to suck at, and watched a tall 50ish daddy type saunter past me in the hall, admiring his obscene bulge which he groped with his wedding band clad hand before stepping into one side and nodding for me to take the other. In very little time I had watched him lose his shirt and show me some massive pecs and biceps, then release his perfect 8-9inch cut dick which was as big around as it looked from my earlier gawking. He asked me to show him what I had to offer, and with half as much style or talent I hurriedly pulled my shirt over my head, leaving it on my shoulders, dropped my pants and went to pull off my undies when he whispered "turn around and show me that butt when you take em off son."

I'm not one for dad/son play but that man and his commanding manner and brazen tone made me think I might need to re-evaluate that particular kink. I did as I was told and bent over as I slid the under wear down, then complied as I heard him give me order #2: take your pants and underwear off all the way and let me get a good look at that hole boy. I struggled to get them off without taking off my shoes since the floor was probably pretty nasty, but once I was free of them I backed up til my ass was against the wall. He hadn't expected that I guess, and I felt like an over eager dunce when he pointed out how badly I wanted him to taste my butthole, but I forgot it a sec later when his flat long tongue began bathing my hole and making itself into a firm tongue-dick so he could work it into my asshole. I moaned and let him really make my hole twitch and pulse before my cock was hard enough that I decided to turn around and feed it to him. He stopped me and asked if I was tested recently, which I was about 10 days earlier, so he informed me he had been 3 weeks before that day and had to be sure so he wouldn't bring anything home to his wife, then swallowed my 6 inches in one gulp. I moaned and rocked against the wall as he worked me up good til I warned I was getting close, which prompted him to stop and say

"Not yet boy, it's my turn first." No problem for me, I dropped down and bounced on the balls of my feet as he stood up and produced a bottle of poppers from his pocket and took a whiff, then offered me one. I was wary since they usually led to me going cock-crazy and doing stuff I normally wouldn't but I was hungry for his dick and said sure, took two big whiffs and passed it back, feeling the dizzyness hit me as his thick manly monster slid through the hole and into my waiting mouth and hands.

"No hands. You gotta take it with your throat son." he stated with no doubt in his voice that I might protest. As requested I used just my mouth and throat and did my best deep throating to take the entirety of his cock in my slobbery gullet. He only paused a few minutes later to hand the poppers back to me again, waited for me to take a hit and then told me to get back to work. For nearly 10 minutes he softly alternated between dirty names and degrading taunts of how much I obviously needed him to rape my mouth, etc. until I would choke a little or gag and he would switch to encouraging dares that I was fine, take a breath, show me how good a cocksucker you are. He even told me at one point I was the best dick swallower he'd had the pleasure to feed, then asked me if I had a condom because he wanted to see if my ass was as good as my throat. I dug into my pockets but no luck. I was offering to go buy one from the desk, but he said not yet and made me suck him more while he repeatedly asked me 3 times if I was sure I was clean, when my test was. was I totally sure I was neg like him? I moaned yes or pulled off enough to affirm I was each time, and he followed each with a reassurance that he was too, and repeated that he had to be sure he wasn't gonna take anything home to his wife, but he really wanted to cum with me, IN me...I wasn't sure if I heard him right but I leaned back to see if he meant what I thought but he cut me off and told me to let him eat my ass some more while I took a few more hits from his poppers. When I tried to hand them back he told me to keep using them so I did while I let him return to making my ass a meal fit for a king. Every time I caught my breath he said to take another hit and if I said I needed a second he just ignored me and spanked my ass hard and said "do as your told."

2 minutes more and 4 more hits and I had to brace myself against the far wall and the bench to keep from passing out. He seemed to catch on and said "You okay boy? I can stop if u want but your ass is making me so hot I won't be able to stop myself again if we keep going."

I just mumbled for him not to stop, and barely felt beefy dad finger slid inside me, lubed by some mystery liquid which burned slightly but soon made my hole hungry for a second finger. He repeated  how bad he wanted to fuck my butt and asked me if I had been fucked by a man before. I slurred as I said it had been a very long time, and he said it was about time to try it again. He went to add a third finger but this on hurt, like his nail was sharp or something on his finger scratched my ass as it went in. I yelped and told him his fingers hurt, and he apologized and told me he knew what I meant, the only thing he allowed in his ass was a tongue or a really well lubed and manicured finger, but added that his wife always insisted his fingers were too rough to put in her cunt or ass, and said she only wanted his bare dick in her. I was hitting the poppers once more and blurted out how hot the few bare cocks I had taken felt once inside me. His voice turned more devious and he said "see, if your ass is too sensitive for my fingers, all you need is my big ol daddy dick instead, right boy?"

I agreed but reminded him we had no condom, but didn't fight as his third finger wiggled further in me, and whispered yeah when he asked me again if I knew for sure I was clean. He told me to take two huge hits from the poppers and began working more of the burning/lubing liquid into my hole with his fingers while he explained that if I was sure I was clean, I could trust him that he was too and if we both were, then it was too bad we needed a condom. I just moaned as he slid his fingers out and I felt his dick press between my thighs and start sliding up and down my crack, pausing each time he went over my hole. I asked him if he was telling the truth about his test for sure and he said "I swear on my wife and son's lives, I wouldn't risk fucking your sweet boy hole otherwise."

Whether or not I was sure what I was doing, my body decided it had all the info it needed and the next time his dick head met my ass I arched my back and pressed towards him and felt his dick begin to open my ass. It was definitely as big or bigger in width that his fingers, so I took it slow as I backed my hole carefully onto him until his head popped inside me. We both moaned and he told me how fucking tight my ass was in a deep gravely voice like he had de-evolved into a cave man or at least a young sex-crazed stud from his upper middle class dad-persona. He told me to go real slow but also told me to hit the poppers more, and after that I lost my balance and wound up 2/3rds of the way down his cock. My usually strict ass was unusually cooperative for some reason (be it the poppers, the lube or the fucking god I had inside me) and before I let the next hit go I managed to back up all the way until I was firmly against his hips. Had we been able to try another position I am sure he could have added another 2 inches to my colon, but he wasn't complaining as I began pumping up and down and back and forth, while alternating my hips in circles or side to side and making my asshole tighten and release randomly which got him to say (with a little too much volume) that if I kept that up he would be seeding me in no time. I took that as a challenge and went faster and harder, then I piped in that he had to pull out before he shot his load. He said we'll see boy, then told me to put my ass flat against the wall, put one leg up on the bench, and brace myself. I did as best I could, and suddenly he was fucking me deeper, each thrust almost completely out and back in. I hit the poppers again and jerked my cock, and for the next few minutes I was in heaven. So much so I missed that his fuck thrust shook the walls so much that my booth door lock hopped down and my door swung open. Terrified to see three men standing close enough to see me through the frame, I reached to shut it, and my foot on the bench slid across my piled up pants, making it slide further to where it was close to forcing me into the splits. I clenched my thighs and butt to keep that from happening and had to force my ass back further into the wall to keep myself upright, and with the extra tension on his cock and my butt squirming and pressing hard into his groin I pushed "dad" over the edge and heard him yell "Oh fuck yeah" as he pounded my ass hard and washed my inside with semen so deep and wet that his dick head almost broke through another sphincter inside me. I was in pain but also sweating and hard from how hot it was feeling his balls tighten against my hole and empty their heavy load inside me.

He finished with massive thrusting rams into me then ripped his cock from my ass and began to dress. I tried to catch my breath and shook as I slowly became human again. I began to pull my clothes on as I heard him exit the booth where he was immediately replaced by a guy who stuck his 7.5 inch black dick into the hole and told me to sit on it, but I told him I needed to get going and wasn't gonna get fucked without a condom anyway, which he finally believed after two minutes of firmly insisting I shut up and let him breed me. Finally he exited the booth and said he would find a condom and be back, when I heard him nearly run into the "dad" in the hall, before there was a knock at my door and his "daddy" tone softly said he thought I might want a wet cloth from the bathroom to clean up. I reluctantly opened the door and let him in.

He got a better look at me up close and told me I looked like his son's best friend, so much so he almost thought it was him when he began fucking me. I said sorry, not him, but he said it was fine, I was cuter and was the best cock sucker and boy cunt he had fucked since he was my age. he had me turn and drop my pants while he wiped the wet cloth over my cheeks and ass hole, and I asked him if he played with men much. He admitted he did once every few months, but up until recently he had a fuck buddy in town who moved away and this was his first time doing any thing other than feeding some kid his cum at the arcade. I told him how glad I was we had run into each other and he agreed then asked me if I had cum yet. I said no and moaned as he worked his finger back into my ass. I reached back and found he had released his dick from his slacks again and it was hard as before only now it was cleaned up and soapy smelling from his trip to the bathroom. He asked how many times I had been fucked while he turned me to face him and stroked my cock while he fingered my cummy hole. I moaned some more and said I used to get fucked a lot when I was younger by a man who showed me how to play, but otherwise I was all top except for the rare instance with a few guys here and there.

"That's too bad boy, cause your ass is built for fucking." He moved me to the bench and had me sit back, then lifted my legs and removed my pants again. I told him I didn't think I could handle being fucked again and he said no problem he just wanted to "see my hole while you cum son. How bout takin another hit of the poppers and u can use my lube to jerk while I watch?"

I wasn't sure I should but he was suddenly so fatherly I felt I had to out of respect. I sniffed the poppers as he dripped lube onto my dick, then pulled a different bottle out and lubed his fingers and began working my hole like before. The dick lube felt cool and slick but the lube in my hole felt grainy almost and instantly began to burn worse than before. I tensed and sucked in and held my breath while I moved my hips down to try and keep him from going in further. "Fuck it is burning like crazy! What lube is that?"

"Sorry boy, it's a special one made for anal penetration, but I must not have mixed the crys-um special stuff in well enough." 

"What did you mix in cause it really burns!" I asked as he pushed the poppers back under my nose and told me to take three big hits to help with the burning. I asked again what was in the lube and he blew me off, mumbling that it was something designed to mix with lube to make pussy and ass easier to fuck. I knew it couldn't be numbing stuff cause it hurt so bad but by the third sniff of the poppers I had two fingers all the way in and the burn was fighting for control over the building feeling of pure pleasure in my ass. "There, that's better isn't it kid? I knew you would be fine, you just need to relax and let that  take effect and you won't feel any more pain." I wasn't going to argue since he was using his other hand to jerk me off. "Why don't you try jerking that cock and fingering your ass for me kiddo."

He said to me while scooting back and watching with a hungry look in his eyes. I did my best to show him how hot I was again, jerking my cock, rubbing my balls and teasing my asshole. He ordered me to take another hit from the poppers then took them from me and took two big hits himself.  My head swam as he undid his pants fully and slid them and his undies to his knees, jerking while he told me what a hot fucking piece of ass I was, and I told him I was close to cumming already just from remembering how awesome it was to have his big "daddy" dick jizzing in my hole. When he heard me say Daddy, he moaned and told me how hot it was to hear me say that, then stepped forward and dropped to his knees between my thighs. I told him I couldn't take his dick again but I was jerking hard and teased him by saying how much I wished I was his son's best friend so I could sneak off and ride his dad cock when ever his wife and son weren't around.  Maybe even seduce his son so he could fuck me with his son's cum as lube. He roared "fuck yeah son!" and shoved the poppers under my nose and told me to take a huge hit. I removed my fingers from my ass to take the bottle and as I held in the hit and went to set the poppers down, he took the opportunity to catch me off gaurd and force my legs open and popped his cock half way in me. I grimaced  but he kept going until he was completely inside me and all it took was three long slow pumps in me and I began shooting a geyser of cum all over his shirt and neck as well as my own chest face and the wall behind my head. "God damn boy, fuck yeah shoot your cum, I'm gonna shoot inside you again. You want my cum son? You want your dad's jizz? Here it cums"

He shoved in me so hard my head hit the wall and I saw stars for a second but I swear I felt like I had an immediate follow up orgasm with each pulse of his bare cock in my ass. Once we were both finished cumming we looked over just in time to see the black guy pop up from where he had been watching us and jerk his big black cock through the hole, splashing us with his cum with a load that shot so far it rivaled my own. We got cleaned up and parted ways after that, exchanging emails but I never got a response when I emailed him. I also left that day with the phone numbers of the black guy and his bigger, darker, musclier friend. Ended up meeting them at the big guy's apartment a couple weeks later with a fresh clean test result to trade for theirs. Spent 24 hours drinking and smoking weed and getting spit roasted by two of the hottest bare big black cocks god ever created and left with no less than 4 loads from the little guy and 7 from the host. I'm not sure I have ever been able to walk fully upright since his 10 inch ebony dick took turns making me into the gold medal winner for deepdicking my bare white ass. And all because i discovered a glory hole all those years ago 🙂

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10

Could never forget the first time i visit a gloryhole. knew for a few years there where a lot in Amsterdam here but never had the courage to go. i had a relationship with a girl and the desire to sucking anonymous cocks at the gloryhole got bigger and bigger. when we broke up it wasn't taking long i had to visit one. on a day i was so horny that i had to go and i did. i went in the sexshop and asked for a ticket for the cinema upstairs. when i walked upstairs i was so nervous. saw some men looking to me and i quicky looked arround. saw much video booths and i jumped in one that was free. immediate saw how much dry sperm everywhere on the floor, walls, mirrors. saw some used condoms, tissues on the chair. then i looked through a gloryhole and saw a men jerking himself. he saw me looking, he stand up and put his dick though the hole. i was just to horny i had to suck it. bend on my knees and taked his dick into my mouth ans sucked him off. after 3 minutes he shooted his cum and i swallowed it. he pulled up his pants and was gone. I couldn't believe what just happend. but i knew i wanted more so i waited a few minutes when the next guy came in. i have sucked 4 cocks that day. it was a really nice experience and knew i was going back soon. that's now 9 years ago and been a lot there. mostly nowdays for getting fucked through the holes

• Like 1

Hot tale that definitely brought me to a happy ending! Too bad that, here at the home of the MMouse, there's not a single shop/cinema in the metro-area offering gloryhole action. Nothing "magical" about that! Thank god for hungry, horny home DIY'ers!!