Devote life to cum and cock?

NastyRawBottom

Hey guys.

I was wondering if there are any feasible and sustainable ways to devote my life to being an ultimate cumdump. Like, how can I support myself while also taking as many loads in my hole as possible?

I don’t wanna be a sex worker because I don’t believe any Man should have to pay to use my hole. I was thinking maybe I could work at a sex shop or a sleazy motel. Of course, I would still work, but I’d have more time and opportunities to take loads, possibly. Would that be a good idea?

I don’t care about luxury or material things. I also don’t care about the society’s judgment. I just wanna be able to live comfortably and still devote as much time as I can to being my true self. 

Do you guys have any other suggestions about how I can achieve this? Does anyone else dream of devoting their life similarly to lust?

23 minutes ago, RawBottomAriel said:

‘Only Fans’ could be part of the plan, but I wouldn’t rely on it exclusively. Given how unstable they’ve become and it probably wouldn’t be enough to live off anyway. Could be a cool supplement though. 

Yeah you should. Diversified add justforfans and other plate forme use twitter to advertise and invest the money.

2 hours ago, RawBottomAriel said:

Hey guys.

I was wondering if there are any feasible and sustainable ways to devote my life to being an ultimate cumdump. Like, how can I support myself while also taking as many loads in my hole as possible?

I don’t wanna be a sex worker because I don’t believe any Man should have to pay to use my hole. I was thinking maybe I could work at a sex shop or a sleazy motel. Of course, I would still work, but I’d have more time and opportunities to take loads, possibly. Would that be a good idea?

I don’t care about luxury or material things. I also don’t care about the society’s judgment. I just wanna be able to live comfortably and still devote as much time as I can to being my true self. 

Do you guys have any other suggestions about how I can achieve this? Does anyone else dream of devoting their life similarly to lust?

I'm not sure why you think working in a sex shop or sleazy motel would give you more time to have sex, unless you're planning to be having sex while on the clock supposedly doing other things. Given how leanly such places are staffed, I'm fairly certain most employers would be distressed to learn that, say, their desk clerk (often one of the only people on duty in the late evenings) is abandoning the desk to go suck off a guest.

And frankly, if you define sex worker as "someone who's getting paid for sex", and you're slipping out from your regular job to have sex, then you are, by definition, a sex worker. It's just that it's your regular employer paying you for the sex you're having, rather than the guy you're having sex with.

If you're talking about hanging around after work for it: you could do that anyway, right? Even if you had some other, non-sex-related job.

5 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

I'm not sure why you think working in a sex shop or sleazy motel would give you more time to have sex, unless you're planning to be having sex while on the clock supposedly doing other things. Given how leanly such places are staffed, I'm fairly certain most employers would be distressed to learn that, say, their desk clerk (often one of the only people on duty in the late evenings) is abandoning the desk to go suck off a guest.

And frankly, if you define sex worker as "someone who's getting paid for sex", and you're slipping out from your regular job to have sex, then you are, by definition, a sex worker. It's just that it's your regular employer paying you for the sex you're having, rather than the guy you're having sex with.

If you're talking about hanging around after work for it: you could do that anyway, right? Even if you had some other, non-sex-related job.

Of course I’d still have to do actual work. I wouldn’t just clock in and have sex. But perhaps those jobs would provide opportunities to meet sleazy Men and have a place to take loads when off-the-clock. At least, more so than any other jobs I can think of. Kind of like how it would be easier for someone to work out consistently if they work in a gym.

Also I have no problem with sex work or being called a sex worker. I just don’t believe the guys fucking me should be the ones paying. 

I’m just brainstorming ways to incorporate more of my sexual needs into other aspects of life. 😄

Have you considered the possibility of meeting someone you'd marry?  Obviously, I mean someone who was sympathestic to, and would provide encouragement to you in your 'mission'.  

I don't necessarily mean becoming something like a 1950s 'kept woman' type spouse, or some kind of gold-digger / sugar daddy type scenario - but even in a more modern context, when a couple is VERY much genuinely a couple, then both parties work/live in a way that benefits the 'whole' of the couple, and are more than happy to do so.

• Like 2

Guest letsbreed

Working at a bookstore or bathhouse sounds like a good way to go, and try to find a roommate/boyfriend/husband/whatever arrangement you want here or other places like bbrt to limit your expenses — and maybe keep you filled with cum! I know a guy who works at the bathhouse and gets to come in for free on Sunday evenings. (He’s undetectable but loves dirty poz talk — two weeks ago he put four loads in me, all while we pretended he was converting me, a proud poz slut.) Thinking more creatively, you could work for a gay publication, at an LGBT community center, at a cruisy gay bar, or a restaurant or coffee shop in a gay neighborhood. If I were you I’d be on the bathhouse payroll some nights and ass up all the others. 😉 

3 hours ago, reded said:

Have you considered the possibility of meeting someone you'd marry?  Obviously, I mean someone who was sympathestic to, and would provide encouragement to you in your 'mission'.  

I don't necessarily mean becoming something like a 1950s 'kept woman' type spouse, or some kind of gold-digger / sugar daddy type scenario - but even in a more modern context, when a couple is VERY much genuinely a couple, then both parties work/live in a way that benefits the 'whole' of the couple, and are more than happy to do so.

This would be ideal. Finding someone like that can be tough though. But I’ll keep searching for him. 😊 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, letsbreed said:

Working at a bookstore or bathhouse sounds like a good way to go, and try to find a roommate/boyfriend/husband/whatever arrangement you want here or other places like bbrt to limit your expenses — and maybe keep you filled with cum! I know a guy who works at the bathhouse and gets to come in for free on Sunday evenings. (He’s undetectable but loves dirty poz talk — two weeks ago he put four loads in me, all while we pretended he was converting me, a proud poz slut.) Thinking more creatively, you could work for a gay publication, at an LGBT community center, at a cruisy gay bar, or a restaurant or coffee shop in a gay neighborhood. If I were you I’d be on the bathhouse payroll some nights and ass up all the others. 😉 

An LGBT center day job + a bathhouse side job are awesome ideas! Seriously considering doing just that. 

• Like 1

I find the best way is to get an owner or a daddy who wants to whore your ass out to men on a regular basis. same with boyfriends. its great to have a hot loving boyfriend but even better if they wanna pass you around, whore you out and get you used on the regular. find men who know how to use and exploit cumdumpsters like us. even if you’re not hooking, men like to take care of fucktoys as kind of a luxury possession. we are a hot body that is super convenient to own and use to get yourself or your buddies off and does whatever its told and lets men do whatever they want to it. easy fuck, handy cocksucker, portable urinal and even bartering material. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I find the best way is to get an owner or a daddy who wants to whore your ass out to men on a regular basis. same with boyfriends. its great to have a hot loving boyfriend but even better if they wanna pass you around, whore you out and get you used on the regular. find men who know how to use and exploit cumdumpsters like us. even if you’re not hooking, men like to take care of fucktoys as kind of a luxury possession. we are a hot body that is super convenient to own and use to get yourself or your buddies off and does whatever its told and lets men do whatever they want to it. easy fuck, handy cocksucker, portable urinal and even bartering material. 

This is the dream! I know I can find someone like this. I believe it. A Man who isn’t satisfied until I meet his random load quota. Who arranges other Men to raw fuck me without even letting me know.

You’re right, a cumdump can be very valuable in negotiations and settling debts. It could be a real asset to any Man’s life. Not to mention the convenience of always having a urinal, ash tray and shoe cleaner around. I’m sure there’s a Man out there who’s quality of life I can improve just by being my true self.  It’s only a matter of time till I meet him. 

• Like 2