Best place to meet a fisting top

TakingItDeep

Hey so I've been into this with some men and my girlfriend for the last few years has been actively fisting me, 2/3 times a week, but I want to work with a man to really go crazy on my hole. Are these websites for that? Is anyone in NYC here looking to train a hole?  I'm sorry if there's obvious answer for a meet up site, I just don't know so if so I apologize. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TakingItDeep said:

Thanks guys. I did an asspig account, the fisting party scares me because I want someone to really work my hole and teach it to stretch as I don't think I'm there......and I don't wanna ruin someone's time if I'm super tight and they're bummed out lol

Be up front with those you migth play with,  You'll find there are many guys interested in teaching a newbie.  THere may be some that aren't. but even if they're not, they're still good resources for friends, and events and tips and tricks.  You may want to start small, but eventually, I think you're going to want to go to the parties.  Keep practicing and you'll get there!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

56 minutes ago, phukhole said:

Be up front with those you migth play with,  You'll find there are many guys interested in teaching a newbie.  THere may be some that aren't. but even if they're not, they're still good resources for friends, and events and tips and tricks.  You may want to start small, but eventually, I think you're going to want to go to the parties.  Keep practicing and you'll get there!

i'm getting both nervous and excited about going to my 1st fisting party in Palm Springs next week.  Yes, i've also been told the same thing...just be honest about my fisting level.  i can take a fist, some slow punching, and am working on taking a hand deep, but not there yet.  i've been told by tops and bottoms that have gone to this party in the past, that the tops are mostly very patient and understanding...go, relax and just have a good time is my advise to you.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, URS2USE said:

i'm getting both nervous and excited about going to my 1st fisting party in Palm Springs next week.  Yes, i've also been told the same thing...just be honest about my fisting level.  i can take a fist, some slow punching, and am working on taking a hand deep, but not there yet.  i've been told by tops and bottoms that have gone to this party in the past, that the tops are mostly very patient and understanding...go, relax and just have a good time is my advise to you.

Most players at the party in PS (and at the parties in GA and previously in NoCal) are there to play. Some may be looking for the holes that can take everything, but most can't. So, be open and honest about what you CAN do and the tops will play accordingly. If they DON'T, you shouldn't be playing with those tops!  I hope to get there one day (having a hole that can take anything), but for now, I'm just a penis and toy hole. Always looking for more training.... <oink>

• Piggy 4

18 hours ago, phukhole said:

Most players at the party in PS (and at the parties in GA and previously in NoCal) are there to play. Some may be looking for the holes that can take everything, but most can't. So, be open and honest about what you CAN do and the tops will play accordingly. If they DON'T, you shouldn't be playing with those tops!  I hope to get there one day (having a hole that can take anything), but for now, I'm just a penis and toy hole. Always looking for more training.... <oink>

Thanks, Phukhole, for the advise.  i'm not a novice, but not a rookie either.  i have some techniques to learn yet and...practice, practice, practice!!

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

• Piggy 1