The Alpha Island

Part 9

My doctor visits have become daily at this point. I continued to carry the 12 babies, but it felt easier after all I had been through. The doctor gave me the new experimental drug to stop excess fertilization now instead of waiting for birth, per Giovanni’s instructions. He had told the doctor that he wanted to resume sex with me. Now. Until these babies get further along, the doctor was very concerned about more impregnations happening.

When I returned from my appointment, I had a binder explaining that I would be attending a meeting this evening to talk to 25 potential breeding stock subs. They have all been identified as being high potential for going through the reproductive transformation and coming to the island as breeding stock. I was to talk about my experience and do a questions and answers session with them. They would be secretly observed by an Alpha committee to further determine their eligibility. As I understood, all of these young men were looking to be breeding stock when they turned 18. Nobody really wants to be a worker, if they could be breeding stock or an Alpha instead.

Giovanni appeared, first asking me if I saw the binder. He assured me that I did not need to plan anything, and just to tell them how great it is to be a breeding sub, and answer their questions. It was a little rainy and chilly today on the island, and he dressed like it. He was wearing a lightweight black turtleneck with a black blazer. His body hair spilling over the top of the turtleneck. He wore black pants and shoes too. The only color, in the midst of his close, dark hair, and dark skin, were his white teeth and the bling from the rings he still wore on each finger. He took off his blazer, revealing the rest of his body-hugging clothes. He took my hand and said, “come on, cunt, let’s go get you ready.” While I was normally naked, he wanted me fully clothed for this gathering of potential subs. He had a few of his Alpha men waiting with some outfits for me. For once, the clothing was a little bit loose, because they were not sure of my size since delivering 60 babies. I didn’t have a say in what they were having me wear, it was all up to Giovanni. He picked a pair of khaki linen pants with a lot of give in the waist. Flat sandals and no underwear. He picked a see-through white button-down shirt. It felt very island-like, comfortable and casual. After we were done, he took me to the patio for a light dinner before the gathering. Several workers seated us and served us. We had some delicious orange roughy fish, some quinoa, and a small salad. He had some wine, I had some iced tea. The babies were really kicking tonight and he could see their movement through my shirt. He said, “look at them moving, I can see them poking out from your stomach”. I nodded. He said, “after this gathering tonight, you come to my room for the night. You have missed me, no?” I nodded again. He grinned and nodded in confirmation. He slammed his hands on the table with a smile and stood up, “let’s go, it’s time to meet these other cunts”.

Giovanni led me into this room. There were 25 naked young men, seated neatly in five rows of five, spaced fairly far apart. They all looked at me and Giovanni with amazement on their faces. They had heard of both of us, and were aware of my recent large births. The room was a perfect circle, with a mirrored window the entire way around. I knew the Alpha observers were behind the window at some location around the room. At the front of the room was a big comfy chair for me, so I could face the room. Giovanni gently helped me get seated, then spoke to the crowd. He said, “this is my breeding stock. He has had many of my babies, and given birth to over 100 babies in his first couple of years here. He still young. You can follow in his footsteps. We need more breeding subs here, but not everyone can be a breeding stock sub. We have high standards. Listen to him, ask him questions. Determine if you want and can handle this life. If you don’t do it, you will be workers. My name is Giovanni, and I am the King here. You will never be worthy of me, like this breeding stock is, but you can be good enough for other Alphas. Learn today, and put that learning into action.” He then swung his arms toward me, silent introducing me, and walked away and out of the room.

I started off saying, “I am Dan, but here I am known as breeding stock”. I have been here a few years and just gave birth to 60 babies a few days ago. They all just looked awestruck. Their bodies were definitely forming, with some body hair, broadening shoulders, growing genitalia. I could see why the Alphas thought they would make good breeding stock. I went on to say, “I’m really here to answer your questions. I don’t need to know your names. If you have a question, please walk up here to this microphone and ask your question. When you have received an answer, please go back and sit down and let the next sub come up to ask his question.” Five of them quickly moved up to line up by the microphone. The first sub said, “does the reproductive transformation hurt?” I said, “no, it happens fairly slowly, so it’s more just uncomfortable.” The next one asked, “how did you get in here, to this mansion?” I said, “honestly, I am not entirely sure. Giovanni heard about me on the island and he determined he wanted me here. I just did what I knew I was born to do.” The next asked, “what does it feel like to get fucked by hundreds of men at one time?” I said, “most of the time, it is enjoyable, and you just have to build up the stamina. It is not easy.” He asked a follow up question, “how could you be pregnant with 60 babies though?” I said, “there is a lot of science and experimentation that happens here, so the Alphas can continue to get revenue and build an empire. I could not carry them to term, but I did carry them halfway. Then they were moved to an incubation area. I had 42 babies last time.” This sub was just in complete awe and disbelief, as he walked away. The subs kept lining up for questions. Next, I was asked, “you look super pregnant now. How far along are you? I said I had 12 babies in me that were about 4-5 months along. The next sub said, “that man that was in here. Is he your husband or something?” I said, “no, he is my protector and takes care of me”. The sub shrugged and walked away. The next sub said, “I hope I am not out of line, but is all his hair real, like his body hair? I never saw anyone that hairy before.” I said, “it’s all real, and it’s everywhere. I find that sexy.” The sub made a face like he tasted a lemon. I had to remember these were young guys that may not exhibit the maturity or awareness yet. I know that is one of the things the Alpha Observers were looking for. The next sub asked, “what is semen like? I have heard about it, but never seen it”. I said, “it is powerful, is the substance that carries Alpha babies and it should never, ever be wasted. They will shoot it deep inside you, and that is how the babies are made. That will be your purpose.”

The session went on for about an hour. Everyone had a chance to ask questions, and the Alpha observers certainly had enough exposure to make their decision. The doors swung open and Giovanni swaggers in. Putting on a show for these subs as he walked up to me, taking my hand and pulling me up from the chair. He got behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. He spoke out to the crowd, “this is what it’s all about, cunts. He removed his hands from my shoulders, reached around to lift my shirt, and placed both of his big, hairy hands on my stomach, then grinding his crotch into my ass. “This breeding stock has become an expert at this. He makes good babies. This could be you. Then he shoved one hand down the back of my pants and inserted a finger, making me jump. He said, “Your dreams can come true, just like they did for this cunt.” The subs seemed overwhelmed by what they heard and saw, but I think a few of them will be back here soon.

Giovanni stayed with me in the room as they all exited. He pulled his finger out of me and put it in his mouth. He took my hand and swiftly began pulling me through the room, as I saw his crotch grow. We got into the hallway, and he told the Alpha men that had been transporting to take me to his room, as he removed his turtleneck and started down the hall after us. He looked like wolverine stomping down the hallway. Pure animal lust in his eyes and face, hairy and sweaty torso, and a hard on that was about ready to burst from his tight pants. I am not sure what he was doing, because he arrived at his room only about five minutes after me. The Alpha men that had transported me were still there. As Giovanni burst in the room, he yells, “everyone out NOW!” then turned to me and said, “but not you, cunt”. Everyone left. Giovanni said, “remove your clothing and get on the bed, on your back”. He removed his clothes in record time. Just a naked sasquatch and a raging hard on. He grabbed a condom. It was a Magnum. He could barely fit it on, then unrolled it and it only went about a third of the way down. What was he doing?? He ripped it off and said, “just kidding, cunt!”. He was mega-horny, like he couldn’t get off fast enough. There were big ropes of pre-cum streaming from the end of his cock, and landing on the hair on his legs. He came over to the bed and propped some pillows under my ass to lift it higher, since I was so pregnant and heavy. It hurt. My belly was big and round and heavy. He pulled my legs up and far apart, as he aimed right at the hole and shoved it right in. Just his precum and my ass lubrication as lube. I screamed, and he covered my mouth as usual. I could normally see his cock make my stomach bulge out when he entered, but 12 babies was no match for his cock, I couldn’t see. I could not even see him enter me. I could only see that gorgeous face, chest, and arms. As he was fucking me, he said, “you know I won’t get you pregnant when I cum in you, no?” The doc gave you that pill. I nodded. I felt his hairy balls slap me over and over again, as if I was a punching bag. I knew he was getting close to cumming when his balls stop slapping as hard, as they pulled up. Then he started sweating and dripping all over me. His eyes started to roll back, he grabbed my neck with both hands to choke me and he flooded me so hard. Even with all those babies inside, I could feel what he left behind. He said, “fuck, I needed that, cunt. You are so fucking good. You love me inside you, no?” I nodded.

The next couple of days were pretty normal.  Doctor appointment, checking my progress. It was time to deliver the other 12 babies. Considering I was an expert at this now, it didn’t take too long. Plus, they were still only half grown, headed to the incubators. It took about four hours to get them all out, and giving birth is hard no matter how many times you do it. The babies were whisked away as quickly as they came out. I would barely get a glimpse. After the last one, they cleaned me up and quite quickly I saw my stomach reshaping to normal. Hugging my ab muscles and tightening. I had a post-birth examination and all was good. Back to original form. The doctor did some scanning and examination of the inside, and said my egg chamber was quite full, which would make Giovanni happy. I knew it would be time for another impregnation orgy in just a few days. Giovanni never showed up there, but I was moved back to my room the next day, and he came to see me there. I never knew what this man would be wearing, it was usually related to whatever activity, sport, or meeting he was participating in. Today he busted into the room wearing a tight black t-shirt that said “KING” in white letters in the corner by his armpit, along with tight jeans that looked custom-fit for him, and then cowboy boots of all things. They made him look about two inches taller than his already gargantuan height. His first look at me, he put his hands on his hips, bit his lower lip, and moaned, “Godddddd”. I just smiled. He said, “look at you, cunt. Back to being ripe for impregnation.  Then he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a wad of cash, waving it in the air. With his big dark eyes widening, along with that big while smile he said, “Look at this!  This is from just a few of those babies.  The babies YOU had for these Alphas. Cash, cash, cash. Pretty amazing, no?” I nodded. He sauntered toward me and said, “so… how do you feel about getting really slutty for this next impregnation, cunt?” Not sure if I was allowed to speak or not, I went ahead and said, “how so, Sir?” He said, “everyone knows about you.  Everyone. I want to have an all island event. Let any Alpha that wants you to have a shot. Any of them. The ones I brought here, the ones where you came from, the one camped in the woods. All of them. Thousands of men.” I sat there wondering how to answer. You cannot tell this man no, even if you wanted to. He was too volatile and too in control. I could not even handle a few hundred men without being unconscious for part of it. Also, how would we ensure the number of pregnancies did not get more exorbitant than what I had already had to endure? He went on to say he wanted to charge admission. I stayed silent and just kind of sat there. He said, “You’ll be fine, cunt. We’re doing it. It’s taking me a while to publicize it and get the details worked out. You’ll have to wait a few days, but it will be worth it. Think of all the money. Fuuuuck!” Once again, I had to remember what I was here for.

• 2 weeks later...

Part 10

When Giovanni left, I just sat there wondering how this would even work. There is a difference between wanting to get a ton of money for an absolute fuck fest, and one single breeding stock being able to handle it. I understand that I am a physical and sexual phenomenon at this point, with some help from these scientists and doctors, but I was also still a human being. Today was a Monday, and I overheard that they are wanting to do this on Friday night. At least starting on Friday night, because it would take all weekend. As early as Tuesday, I began to see advertisements on televisions, on websites, and even guys discussing it on the surveillance cameras. It will take place in the same room as the last one, and apparently they will be admitted in groups of fifty. Giovanni is charging only $100 for a shot, and everyone is in a lottery for a number to determine their order. Nobody is given special preference, it is a level playing field. There was no cap on the number that could enter either. I was very, very scared. They are advertising it as the “impregnation event of the century”, calling me the “most breedable stock and pleasure provider that has ever existed”.

Tuesday morning, the Alpha men handlers transported me to the doctor’s office. Without Giovanni there, he was very, very nervous for me. He said he had advised against doing this, but he was overruled because of the money. Upon checking, my egg chamber was so stimulated by all the activity in the past few years that production was in overdrive. I was full of eggs, ripe for impregnation. If there were close to 2,000 men, as expected, an inconceivable number of eggs could be fertilized. He was straight with me and said that I would die, no question about it. The expansive supplements he was providing me simply could not be enough. He told me he was going to put his own life on the line, by finding a way to provide me with the fertilization block after the second or third group, as I would surely be impregnated enough by that point. It is likely that when fatherhood is determined, and they are all from the first couple of groups, he will be found out. He said he could not in good conscious do this, knowing that my own life would be sacrificed. He knew that I had to do whatever Giovanni wanted, so he was trying to protect me.

I didn’t quite know how to feel.  I knew what he knew, that Giovanni would retaliate. Especially if money is involved. When the Alpha men handlers came to get me, they were very careful with me, realizing that I needed to be in the best shape possible heading into Friday. They didn’t say anything while I was taken back to my room. They stayed outside the door though, talking loud enough that I could overhear. If I had not heard them, I may not have had any clue of the details aside from what the public was being told. The lottery tickets were sold out already, so they are adding more for those that want a potential shot, but no guarantees. It felt strange to be a celebrity for the sole purpose of being impregnated to carry the babies for these men. So many of them wanted a chance and legitimately thought they could father at least one considering how I was being marketed as so highly breedable. There is extra security being called in as well, with rumors of men fighting their way ahead in the line. They said there was going to be a television special about the event that evening, so I knew I had to watch. Then they all started talking about wanting to get inside me during a transport, for a preview of what’s to come, then they laughed. I put my hand on my stomach. I could feel the egg chamber in a complete uproar, almost like they are all waiting to get fertilized. I have not spent much time on this island NOT being pregnant, so this was rare in itself. My body was tight, muscled, and basically an Alpha’s dream. I wondered how the doctor would be able to pull this off, at least initially. Giovanni would certainly find out what was going on when the fathers are revealed. I could play dumb, I suppose, but the doctor wouldn’t be able to.

I kept the television on, not really knowing what to expect. Then the special started. There was a reporter outside of the mansion gates, along with hundreds of horny naked Alpha men. The event did not start for another three days, but as the cameras made their way around, the aggression was strong. The men were hard, they were yelling, pumping their fists, laughing, and having a good time. I felt like I could literally smell them all, even from inside my room in the mansion. Men of all different shapes, sizes, race, height, and age. They were all on the island though, because they are proven Alpha breeders. Nearly all of them had body hair. The smallest of penises I saw were still at least average. The reporter talked about the size and intensity of the crowd, and then mentioned me. A young breeder having been shipped to the island just a few years earlier, and becoming somewhat of a legend already by my record-breaking births and the number of men who have fathered babies with me. The offspring have generated millions in revenue. Then he mentioned that I have belonged to Giovanni, and he had decided to lend me out this Friday. The crowd roared, with many of them jacking themselves on camera. They did not cum though, as that would be wasting Alpha cum. They were saving it. For me. Then, to my surprise, the reporter introduced some of the other breeding stock subs on the island. Nearly all of them were visibly pregnant. As the reporter was talking to one of the subs, a group of men approached and grabbed one of them that did not appear to be pregnant and carried him away. Clearly these Alphas could not wait another three days to spread their seed. They would likely still be coming, but that was three days away. The other subs looked scared and shocked. Then some additional men followed the group that had taken the sub. It looked like about 60 men, and then they disappeared off camera. I heard a faint muffled scream and I knew what was happening. A breeding stock sub is simply not safe on the island, at least safe from the constant urge for Alphas to impregnate.

It was starting to look like complete anarchy outside, but the media was eating it up. I don’t even know who would be watching this from a television, they all seemed to be out on the street. The reporter and camera followed the crowd and broadcasted the breeding sub getting fucked by Alpha after Alpha. Close enough that you could see taints pulsing and some cum slipping out. The sub was taking it all like a champ, he appeared to have some experience. Not much cum escaped but when it did, the Alphas would scoop it up and shove it back in with their fingers. Relentlessly pounding and pushing this sub for what seemed like forever. There was some occasional commentary by the reporter, like we were watching a sporting event. He said, “Take a look at the sack on this one, he’ll unload a gallon in there. We’re watching impregnation happen right before our eyes, folks. Breeding at it’s finest.”  Then he said, “we will be live streaming Friday night as well, so you can catch all the action while you wait for your turn.” After about 20 guys, the breeding stock looked limp and lifeless, but was still taking it. Some of the Alphas were getting rough, with punching, choking, and hitting. I wondered who the home Alphas of this sub were, and how they felt about it, but it just kept going on.

Eventually, the reporter started making his way around to talk to other Alphas, and they were all the same… super excited to impregnate me. Nearly maniacal about it. After about an hour, the broadcast was starting to wind down and they talked about the process and how it would all work on Friday night, which I had already heard of course. Just then, he stopped and directed the camera toward the van driving up to the gate. Giovanni stepped out and stood before the roaring Alpha men. He looked amazing. A jet black suit, with his standard white dress shirt unbuttoned nearly to his navel. Sunglasses, even in the evening. That impossibly dark beard and the white teeth. Even on camera, I could see hair popping out of every single edge of clothing on his entire body. He held his hands up high and lowered them, to get the crowd to quiet down, and they obliged. He motioned for the reporter and camera to come closer. He said, “this Friday will be unlike anything you have seen before. You want to be part of it. We are offering more tickets at a premium price, which may not guarantee you a spot, but it gives you a chance. This breeding stock is fertile. Very fertile. Even you peasants could make a baby. I have given him many, many babies of my own already. Aside from that, he is a great fuck and as handsome and built as any sub you have ever had your dicks in. The time is now. Go to the website on the screen, get your ticket and register. If you do not, you will regret it.” He then gave an icy stare into the camera, followed by a smile, the removal of his sunglasses, and a wink. Then he spit on the reporter, and got back in the van. The reporter, now back on camera, seemed a bit shocked, but wiped away the spit and carried on.

On camera at least, Giovanni seemed especially agitated. I think this whole thing may have gotten too big and overwhelming, but it’s always the dollar signs for him. I heard some commotion coming down the hall, and figured it was Giovanni, so I turned off the television and sat on the sofa. He came in my room, no knocking, followed by three of his Alpha transporters. He barged in the room, but then became calm. He didn’t say anything to me initially, he just looked at me. He removed his jacket and gave it to one of the Alpha helpers. Then, without breaking eye contact with me, he unbuttoned his shirt cuffs, then his shirt, and handed that to the second Alpha transporter. Standing there in a glorious shirtless pose that made my eggs stand at attention. Even from across the room, I could smell him. Those ripe hairy pits, his matted chest, stomach, and shoulder hair. He untied his shoes, then kicked them across the room. Followed by removing his socks to reveal his giant, sweaty, hairy feet. Then he took off his belt, and swung it around across the face of his second Alpha transporter, causing him to drop the shirt. Still all of this without breaking eye contact with me. Then he unbuttoned his pants, removing them to reveal his massive hard-on, hairy balls, hairy thighs and legs. He left the pants on the floor in front of him, then kicked them aside.  He broke eye contact to look at his third Alpha transporter, and said, “Suck me. NOW!”. Clearly not his gig, the Alpha did as he was told, got on his knees and began sucking. Doing a terrible job, I might add. Giovanni said, “no teeth, you asshole!!!!”. The Alpha started gagging even before he got past the head of Giovanni’s hairy cock. That got him a hard smack across the head. Then he said, “all three of you, get out. NOW!”.

I don’t know where he came from today, but he was agitated, sweaty, short on patience, and apparently impulsive. Still not speaking to me, he pulled me up off the sofa and began feeling my body. Everywhere. Muttering to himself that I was perfect and hot and made for him. He was all over me. I don’t think he would fuck me and take a chance of impregnating me before Friday, but it sure felt like that is what was going to happen. And it did. He led me around the back of the sofa, bent me over, and drove into me dry. The pain was incredible. Aside from my naturally produced lube, there was nothing else. He enveloped me into his hairy body and only spent about 15 minutes fucking before he loudly blew a giant load into me. I felt it all. It must have been a day or two built up for him. Then he continued, but with the initial cum, it was not as dry. He came four more times, then left without saying a word. He shot deep, so nothing had come back out. I’m not sure what got into him.

Wednesday morning rolled around and I got a late start. The transporters came to get me. It was the same three as last night. One had a belt mark across his face. The one that sucked Giovanni just appeared stoic. They took me to the doctor, so he could further prepare my body for Friday. He once again confirmed that he intends to follow through with his plan to protect me, at his expense. During the examination, he stopped and said, “what’s this? Giovanni?” I nodded.  He said, “great. I had asked him not to do that”. He reached for the ultrasound and had me keep it on for a while, while he continued to test. Not too much longer, he told me that Giovanni had indeed impregnated me last night. He said, “it looks like four. You guys can’t do this, you’re both very fertile and will likely get pregnant every time, unless I intervene with some drugs.” He said he was going to have to tell Giovanni, and said I understood. This really had no effect on Friday though, as I was still able to get pregnant. Hopefully 48 hours from now, Giovanni’s babies will not have grown enough to affect my physical appearance though. The doctor went on to say that my egg production was off the charts, and we simply must take steps to protect me from having too many of them fertilized. As I was sent back to my room, I wondered what the next several days would turn into.

• 2 weeks later...

As a trans guy, this story is amazingly hot! Whether you had us in mind or not when writing it, it does feel inclusive which I appreciate too ❤️ 

I think often of possibly having kids one day in my future and have a pretty strong impregnation kink along with that, have also considered the idea of being bred by multiple men in my life, if and when that day comes. I’m half Filipino and just know that I’ll be perfect “breeding stock” one day 🤤 There’s no denying how easy it is to knock up Asian folks like me lol. Happened to me twice when I was a teenager, first time I’d only had sex once and was pregnant immediately. 

Even if I don’t carry for myself, I have also considered carrying for a gay couple who wants children. I want to be pregnant again someday one way or another lol. 

awesome writing man!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had much time to continue working on this story, but I plan to chip away at the next chapters soon.  Anything you might want to see or explored further in the coming chapters?  I have my ideas in mind.  I realize that mpreg is not everyone's cup of tea, but that's my wheelhouse.

• 1 month later...

Part 11

The amount of total Alphas on the island had grown substantially since I first arrived. There were only about 500 when I arrived and there were now over 4,000.  With the mega-orgy now imminent, nearly all of these men had signed up for a ticket and to get lottery placement. My mind was absolutely boggled and I could not comprehend the magnitude of what was being planned.

Thursday morning, the handlers brought me to my doctor’s appointment, and Giovanni arrived shortly after. The very nervous doctor had to reveal the news that Giovanni had gotten me pregnant on Tuesday. He was quite angry, but certainly he knew the probability that this would happen. This poor doctor put up with a lot of shit from Giovanni. Being his usual volatile self, Giovanni made a snap decision to change the approach for Friday night. No longer wanting to corral 4,000 Alphas, even for that money, he decided that it would become an online only event. He would allow only 300 men to attend in person, and he was upping the cost. He talked through what he was thinking there in the office, but was not asking, he was telling as he thought of the details. Those that already paid would get a unique code to access and watch, but would not fuck me or be in person. The lucky 300, that would be a random lottery, would pay 10 times as much and have a chance to impregnate me.

I felt some relief from the doctor, who was trying to figure out how to reduce the number of pregnancies that could have resulted from that many men. Even though my egg sack was now full of eggs standing at attention, the risk was lower. After that, Giovanni’s talk turned to how many babies HE could eventually give to me. Not only did he want all the money from the babies all men gave to me, he wanted a lot of them to be HIS. That’s his maniacal ego shining through. This is his empire, and bigger is better. Two days into being pregnant with his four babies, I was not showing just yet, so my body is looking tight, muscular, and ready. My hormones and pheromones were in overdrive. My body was more than ready, and I felt as sexually aroused as I ever have. The men on the island could no doubt sense it too. I was watching Giovanni realize it right in front of me, as his focus abruptly switched from the business opportunity to how sexual the air was between us in that moment. Today he was wearing tight red t-shirt and basketball shorts. His pit stains in full glory, as always, with all that sweaty hair. His cock started to lengthen down his leg. The heft of it keeping it still pointing down. The doctor picked up on the feelings, and simply wheeled his stool across the wall to his computer, to ignore us. Giovanni reached into his shorts, and pulled out a finger covered in pre-cum. He held it up in the air, staring at me, and said, “Eat it”. He sauntered over to me, tracing my lips with his wet finger. I licked it off his finger, and deep-throated it. He lifted his t-shirt, rubbing his pelt of fur covering his stomach. He pulled my head toward his stomach and asked me to lick. The doctor got up and left the room.

Giovanni pulled my head away and said, “you have my babies in you now. Only my babies. You like that, no?” I said, “yes, I want to have a million of your babies”. He grinned said, “oh, you will, cunt.  You will”. He then told me to open my mouth. He spit in my mouth, then kissed me. It was just a tease though, because he then said he had to go and put his idea for Friday into motion. I must admit that I am somewhat relieved. I will still get to have sex with 300 men, but I no longer feel like my life is in danger.

Part 12

I didn’t hear much about the change in details for Friday by the time Friday arrived. It was something I could not ask about, and I would just have to roll with whatever was planned. The doctor did tell me that he would not be providing me with the drugs to limit pregnancy, now that the number of Alphas would be so much less. It would still be possible to have an exorbitant amount of eggs fertilized though. I was producing so many of them, which seems to correspond to my arousal. He said that the four babies growing already were doing so very quickly over the week. I could not really tell looking at my body yet, which would be good for tonight’s festivities. As usual, my chest and nipples were sore, but it looked like my normal non-pregnant muscular chest so far.

Early in the afternoon, the 300 Alphas had apparently been chosen through the lottery, and each of them were featured in a binder and a webpage so anyone (including me) could learn more about them. This kind of transparency for anyone was pretty new. I was actually able to peruse the 300 men that would be trying to impregnate me tonight. I was able to see their photos, which required face and body pictures, including nude. As you would expect, these men were amazing specimens. Even the non-elite living Alphas that are more of the outdoor woods Alphas were much better than your average man. I saw lots of black, Latin, Arab, Middle-Eastern, and other ethnically diverse men. I particularly loved the thought of helping produce more diverse babies for the word, even though they would be half white. Just by nature of the Alpha development process, these men were hairy, virile, and muscular. Testosterone levels through the roof. Alphas were given the freedom to manscape a little bit, but it was discouraged. They were certainly forbidden to shave anything but their faces. Most elected to just keep beards and trim them. As I looked through the pictures, there were some that I lingered on more than others, but they were all physically attractive to me.

A majority of the men had not produced children yet, although some had. The competition to impregnate a sub was tough, unless you’re Frank. There is a man named Sam that is 30, 6’6”, 230 pounds, from Brazil. He had made two babies, twins, seven years ago, but nothing since. He had a big bright smile in his photos, shining through his dark mocha skin and defined muscles. Also covered in a pelt of soft-looking fur. What grabbed my attention the most was the size of his balls and how low they were hanging. The size of oranges and hanging halfway down his thighs.  He included a photo from both the front and the back. There was another man named Steve that caught my eye. He is 35, 6’2”, 250#, super hairy and muscular. He was white. I noticed the thickness of his cock though, which looked like it could have been a photoshop job, but I knew it was not. In his bio, it stated that the thickness of his cock was the largest ever recorded. I know I could take it, having given birth before, but it still looked aggressive and intimidating. It was also required to list infractions or imprisonment in the bios, and I did see some of those. One guy named Tony had quite the rap sheet. As long as they were not currently in punishment for an infraction, they were allowed to participate. Tony was only 32, but had 18 infractions and two imprisonments on his record. He is 6’3” and 200 pounds. I saw many tattoos, at least those not covered by his body hair. He definitely had a bad boy look to him, but was really attractive. His infractions were mostly related to forced individual encounters, but he was imprisoned for raping and killing two other Alphas. He had not created any babies yet. I was looking forward to seeing him in person, and hoped he would be as rough on me as he looked in his photos. It appeared that the youngest Alpha of the bunch was newly arrived, and aged 21. He was an elite college football player that had just finished early and came to live on the island. His name is Garrett. Thick, dark, wavy hair, and an incredible body. His body hair was lighter coverage, but you could tell it would thicken and cover more as he got older. He noted in his bio that, even for Alphas, his semen production was highly above average. He claimed that in a single session, he was once milked for a gallon and a half of semen. And of course to be an Alpha, the sperm count in that semen had to be super high to qualify. The oldest one listed was 54. His name is Elonzo. An amazing looking Daddy that is 6’5”, 240 pounds, Latino. Lots of dark hair, peppered with some gray. He had created two babies, twins, once in his life, but that is it. One of those sons was also an Alpha on the island, but was not part of the 300 joining tonight. I saw several other Alphas in their later 40s that had Alpha sons on the island.

After several hours of reading through bios and looking at pictures, my sex drive was higher than ever. I wanted to get used by all of these men so badly. I wondered how many would join Giovanni as fathers of my babies. I started to get ready. By this point, I knew exactly how to prepare. I showered, washing every inch of my body. No deodorant, as these animal men become more animalistic by my natural smell. I am already clean inside too, but douched two more times for good measure, as there would be a whole lot happening in there tonight. I stood and looked at myself in the mirror for a bit, making sure the Alphas were getting my best self. It could be my imagination, but from the side, I thought I could see just a tiny start to my pregnancy growth, but I don’t think the Alphas would even notice that. I’m still flat enough that I will be able to see the biggest cocks make my stomach poke up while they are fucking me.

Late afternoon, the handlers came to get me and take me to the room where all of this would be going down. Oddly, as I entered, none of the men were there. Just some music playing and cameras everywhere. This entire thing was being broadcasted all over the island. Even my entrance was being filmed. I could see the viewer count on one of the screens. There were some other screens on the wall with men on their webcams. Men that did not get lucky enough to be the 300 in person. Before I was even to the fucking contraption, some men on camera were cumming. There was so much pent-up energy around this, that some men just couldn’t hold back. Some of the webcams were now covered in cum and you could not see the men. Alphas should not be masturbating or wasting their cum, so I am not sure why that was acceptable in this moment.

I was secured in the fucking contraption, which was as comfortable as it could possibly be, considering the situation. My handlers went to the double doors, opened them wide, and Giovanni come bounding in. He marched forward with a combination of excitement and purpose, looking amazing. He had a fresh haircut, and slight beard trim. He was wearing a navy tuxedo with a black shirt and black bow tie. Basically his whole body covered, which was not what he normally does. Tufts of hair peeking out of his collar and the sleeves of his shirt. He was wearing his sunglasses too, inside. He flashed that winning white smile, then turned to the camera to hype up the event. He asked the camera guys to zoom in on my hole, then to explore my body. The web cams guys I could see were going ape shit. Giovanni finger fucked me then put his fingers in my mouth, then in his mouth. He said, “you don’t want to miss this. Bring in the men!”. Some of the cameras turned to the doorway, and all 300 men began entering the room. Some were quiet, others were pumped up. The energy in the room went from 0 to 100 in a matter of seconds. I looked around and recognized so many of them from the information I was looking through this afternoon. I spotted Tony, Elonzo, Sam, Steve, and Garrett.  All of them even more stunning in person than in their pictures and bios. I was so excited to get started. They all had numbers and were to go in numerical order, but they were allowed to swaps numbers if they wished. In typical Giovanni fashion, with his ego and desire to be the center of attention, would not let us get started just yet. Once everyone entered the room, he said he would be taking the first spot, before number one. He slowly did a striptease, revealing that incredible body. As soon as he started taking his clothes off, the men in the room began cheering him on. Once he was in his naked glory, he wasted no time pointing to a camera and directing it to follow him to my hole. And with one mighty plunge, he was inside. Making me lose my breath. There is something about fucking and being fucked in front of an audience that amplifies the energy to a mob-level. It was so loud from the cheering and hooting and hollering. Giovanni made quick work of me and flooded my insides. He pulled out, circled his finger around his cockhead to gather dripping extra cum, and shoved it my mouth. He winked to the camera and called up the first of the 300 men. It started strong and I was enjoying it. It was not until number eight that one of the five I had my eye on had their turn. It was Garrett, and he looked so young compared to the others. He went with gusto right from the start, and he didn’t take long. When he started to cum inside, I felt at least 15 pulses and it just kept going. When he pulled out, some ran out onto the ground, and Giovanni demanded that he scoop it out and shove it back in me. While doing that, Garrett started to cum again, so Giovanni screamed for him to shove his cock back inside me. Being young, he was still getting used to the rules, like not wasting any cum. If I was not a cummy mess already, I was now, after just eight men.

This continued for hours, and I had a blast. Somewhere around number 100 was Tony. He was just an angry, aggressive, and confident guy. He scared me, just looking at him. Knowing his history, seeing this attitude, and seeing his tattoos now close up. He was the epitome of a bad boy. Before he started fucking me, he just stared at me, then smacked me across the face so hard that the group gasped. Giovanni yelled, “watch it, asshole!”. Tony turned back to me and grinned. He started to enter me slow, then slammed in. He was bigger inside me than most had been today, and he while he was not as large in stature as most, he was an imposing presence. He had his hands all over me. He had very large hands and fingers, like a good wide receiver in football. He choked me several times. He covered my mouth, he shoved fingers in my mouth. Essentially anything to exert his Alphaness and control over me. His eyes were dark black, and his neck tattoos and veins throbbed hard when he was cumming. He leaned into my face as he finished, and said, “you’ll see me again, soon. You’re mine. You fucking bitch whore.”  It came across as ominous and threatening. I had gotten used to some Alphas feeling possessive and competitive, but this felt next level. I didn’t have time to dwell on it, as the men just kept coming. Toward the end was Elonzo. I was spent. After at least 250 men, I couldn’t even move. He had a friendly demeanor, and came across as a total Daddy. He was mostly gentle and respectful, and told me how much he wanted to father one of my babies, even though I knew he already had two. He collapsed on top of me as he came, getting some of the cum from other men all over his chest and stomach hair. Cum was everywhere by that point, as it’s impossible to neatly contain the loads of hundreds of men inside me.  That familiar smell of sweat, cum, and men was at it’s peak at that point.

As the last couple of men finished up, the post-orgy routines started. In went the giant plug to keep the loads inside. They attached the ultrasound. Covered me with a blanket and took me the doctor’s office to rest for a while. They gave me something to help me sleep, and I awoke twelve hours later. They remove the ultrasound and the plug, and let me take a shower. Most of the cum inside had absorbed, but what my body could not contain went down the shower drain. All nice and clean at this point, they brought me back to the doctor, who was still examining the results. Giovanni arrived, not acknowledging me at all, and said, “so… how many doc?”  The doctor said, “well, I knew there was a high chance of fertilization with the boy producing so many eggs.  We have 85 babies in there.  Your 4 plus 81 more.  I’m still doing the DNA analysis on whose they are. I’ll know in a few hours.” Giovanni made a fist pump in the air, then finally turned to me and said, “hot damn, you are a cash cow, cunt. How the fuck can you make so many babies. This is incredible!” Right away, my mind started to wonder if any of the babies belonged to Tony, and what he meant when he said I will be his. What is he planning?

Part 13

Giovanni left the room without me, so I just sat there with the doctor. I often wonder what he thinks, but more than likely, he would not discuss that with me. Before long, Giovanni came back and asked if the DNA info was available yet. The doctor was just finishing up. Finally, the big reveal. The doctor said, “we have 23 different men that have fathered at least one of the babies. You, Giovanni, have four more now, so eight total.” As he went through the remaining Alphas that impregnated me, Garrett, Elonzo, and Tony were all on that list.  Sam and Steve were not. Garrett’s massive loads made two, Elonzo made two, and I had five from Tony. Giovanni was literally adding up the dollars on his phone as he was getting the news. The doctor went on to say what he always does… that carrying this many babies is dangerous for me, and they will do everything they can to protect me. When Giovanni finally stopped salivating over the dollar signs, he told me that we needed to get ready for the announcement, which would be broadcast as a breaking new event later that day.

I was returned to my room, and saw the breaking news come across the television. The announcement was being made at 7:00, broadcast live, from the room where the reveal always takes place. Throughout the day, I watched some subtle changes begin in my body, not even a day after this mass impregnation. I had continued to take the supplements to limit milk production, because my body is always in full overdrive trying to create milk for the litters of children. My muscular, eight-pack abs, had all but disappeared in just 24 hours and had started to slightly protrude already. These announcements are not quite as primal as the ones when I first joined the island, but this broadcast approach had not been attempted before, so I was not sure what to expect. When my handlers arrived, I was naked. They provided me with some light clothing. They handed me a blue pair of shorts, which really looked and felt like a speedo. My ass looked astounding in it, and my package did not look bad either. For a top, they handed me a short-sleeve button down shirt that was practically sheer, but was white and linen. They told me not to button it. I stayed barefoot. Looking in the mirror, I looked good. Really good. Clearly their intent was for me to continue being a thirst trap for the Alphas, even with 85 babies in me.

Arriving in the room, the cameras were being set up and there were two large thrones on the left of the stage. One was smaller and to the right of the biggest one. On the right hand side of the stage were 22 other chairs. Not throne-like, but large black velvet comfortable-looking chairs. The handlers left me there standing alone while set-up continued. About a minute later, a hand grabbed the back of my neck. It was Giovanni. He turned my head, stared me close in the eyes, then kissed me. He turned my head back around by the neck and led me to the stage. “You sit there, cunt.”, he said, pointing to the smaller throne. Then he motioned to the larger throne and said, “this is mine, because I am the King”, he said as seriously as a heart attack. I nodded in confirmation. Suddenly, the cameras turned their lights on, and the doors opened. The audience started to fill up, and I noticed many of these were the same guys at the orgy.  I saw Sam and Steve. There were more than that though, including men not even at the orgy. About 500 men. All were naked. Giovanni wore the exact same outfit I was wearing. The contrast between this huge hairy Arab guy, and my lightly tan baseball player build was stark. Once everyone appeared to be seated, Giovanni walked to the front of the stage, spreading his arms in a wingspan fitting of his stature. How did he have pit stains on this linen shirt already?  His curse from being so hairy and sweaty, I suppose. He threw his head back and howled then lowered his head back down with that big white smile and an arched brow. He proceeded to introduce the broadcast. “I am the King, Giovanni” he loudly stated. He proceeded to say, “We broadcasted an orgy yesterday that was bigger and better than anything ever done here. My cunt here provided the pleasure for 300 men.  300. As you know, impregnation is the goal.” He motioned for me to stand, then beckoned me over to him. He got behind me, peeling my shirt off. His giant gorilla arms enveloped me, as he felt up and down the front of my body from behind. I could feel his hard-on on my back. He then took his hands off of me, reaching down the back of my shorts, inserting a finger inside me. I suspected he would do this, but I still jumped. He wrapped one of his meat hooks around my neck to hold me still. Then he said, “It was a magnificent success!”.  He let go of me, going around the side of me. He grabbed the back of my neck, then started to caress my stomach with his other hand, silently. Then he looked at the camera and said, “85. This cunt is pregnant with 85 babies!” The crowd gasped and then that turned to applause. Giovanni continued to act as if he was performing some kind of magic trick on stage, with the arm movements and mysterious glances. He then guided me back over to the throne by the neck and pushed me down into my seat. He returned to the front of the stage and said, “8 of those babies are mine!” and he heartily applauded for himself. Then he said, “what about the other 77 babies?  There are 22 other Alphas that impregnated my cunt with at least one baby.” He pointed to the black chairs, and said, “Here they are!” The 22 men entered the room and took their seats. I only remembered the names of Tony, Garrett, and Elonzo. I did recognize many of the others, but could not recall their names. It was a diverse group of men. All colors, ages, sizes. They were all high-fiving each other, swinging their dicks in circles, and generally being celebratory with their uber-masculine reactions. I had a moment sitting there looking at the 23 men on stage, marveling in the fact that every one of them had a baby inside me. It was overwhelming.

Giovanni asked each man to say who he was, how old he was, and what their home group on the island was. Every single one of them was attractive to me, for different reasons. Aside from my Giovanni, who was still the most of everything I could ever want, I found myself looking at Tony a lot. He did not seem happy to be there, but looked hot as hell, and like he could kill me with one swat of those giant hands. He sat with his legs very far apart. His giant hairy balls propped up on the chair between his legs like they deserved their own seat. He looked semi-hard, but I don’t think he was. His huge veiny cock laid next to his thigh, so big it looked like he was starting to grow a third leg. He was covered in hair nearly everywhere, but I saw tattoos on his upper arms, toward the shoulders where hair was lighter. He had tattoos all the way around his neck, even closer to his face, which was bearded. He raised his arm to scratch the back of his head and I saw his huge nest of dense armpit hair, along with a big tattoo on the inside of his upper arm. His black eyes were intense and he stared at me the whole time. I was wondering if Giovanni was picking up on any of it. He is super jealous, but I also know his ego sometimes would make him not notice anyone but himself at times.

The broadcast only lasted a little while longer, and then we all parted. I was taken by my handlers and returned to my room. I wanted to know more about these 22 men though. Would I get to see them again or not? Later that evening, Giovanni returned and was self-congratulating himself on the broadcast. He did say that these 22 men would be part of media series that followed this pregnancy. I would be involved at times, as they document and broadcast my pregnancy. It would be a paid site, because, of course, money. Giovanni was still wearing the same blue shorts as he did on the broadcast, but was no longer wearing the shirt. I don’t know how he fit his cock and balls into those shorts, but he did. He grabbed a bourbon and sat down, clearly trying to come down from the high and relax. He took his normal spot on the couch, spreading his arms out along the back, and leaning his head back. He looked at me inquisitively and said, “what did you think of that?” I told him it was amazing and I loved seeing all the men that impregnated me. He nodded and said, “any of them in particular that you liked more?” I said, “you”. Then he said, “who else?” I shrugged.  He put his glass down and leaned toward me, saying, “Tony. I saw you watching him.” He waited for me to answer, but I just shrugged again. He said, “I can understand that. He is a strong man. He would be too much for you though. Did you know he is a murderer?” I nodded. Then he said, “I think I want to watch him fuck you, cunt.” I was caught totally off guard by that comment, and he could tell. I just stared at him for a moment. He chuckled, so I don’t know if he was serious. Then he leaned back again, and said, “come cunt, lick and clean my ripe pits. Now.” I happily obliged. So. Much. Hair. And Sweat. It was so intoxicating to me and turned me on so much that I had an anal orgasm while doing it. I felt my egg chamber in a frenzy, and my nipples were tingling. After about a half hour, he abruptly got up and left.

I spent the next week with doctor appointments, swimming, working out, and just relaxing and enjoying myself. My abdomen was growing quickly, and after just one week, I was clearly pregnant. We had to up my dosage of the lactation drug, as my chest and nipples were quickly transforming to support 85 babies and fill with milk. I had not even seen Giovanni on the surveillance cameras this week, so I have no idea what he was doing. Then he showed up at the end of the week. I had not been up long and he walked in the door like he was just there. “Look at my cunt” he said, “getting so big”. He rubbed his hands together and grinned. I was distracted by his appearance today though. He was wearing a wrestling singlet. No cup, so his package looked like a pumpkin and squash shoved in there. Was he wrestling? What the fuck? He is very active with a lot of sports, so maybe that was it. He said, “I have a surprise for you.” Walking in from the hallway was Tony. Also in a singlet. Still not breaking a smile and still looking angry. He said nothing. He had a nose ring too, the kind that a bull would have. Then another man, also in a singlet. It was another of the 22 men that impregnated me, named Blue. He was a very good looking black man in his 30s, with his most distinguishing feature being his amazing chest. Then yet another man entered. It was Garrett, also in a singlet. I was really puzzled. Not just that all four of them were in singlets, but that Giovanni was allowing any other men to see me outside of the organized orgies.

Only Garrett remarked on my appearance, so far. He was astonished that I had grown so much in such a short time period. He licked his lips and I saw him growing in his singlet. Giovanni then finally explained that he was teaching these men to wrestle or wrestle better. He said they had earned special privileges due to their successful impregnation of “his” cunt. He then said that I would be available to any of them, as they wish, over the next two days. It would just be the five of us hanging out in this wing of the mansion. They were given permission to have me one-on-one or as part of any group. Alphas are not supposed to have one-on-one interactions with subs. Clearly Giovanni broke those rules. In fact, Tony had over a dozen infractions related to breaking the one-on-one rule. So it appeared he would get his chance to do it here, without consequences. Blue stayed fairly quiet, and Garrett, showing his youth and inexperience, was overly-hyped up. Out of nowhere, Tony spoke in his loud, deep voice… “I’m going to take him first. Alone. Now.” Giovanni did a double-take, surprised at the bold proclaim, but also seemingly impressed with the unapologetic directness. My heart was beating a mile a minute in anticipation of what he would do to me. Was he really angry, or is that just his demeanor? Giovanni said, “We will head out to the yard for the afternoon, and Tony can have the cunt for the day in here.” With that, Giovanni, Blue, and Garrett promptly left. I heard the door lock behind them. Tony stood there, with his arms folded, staring bullets through me. He barked his first order, “on your knees in front of me”. I did as I was told, already having a little bit of trouble with my growing stomach. He slowly removed his singlet to reveal his impressive package. His giant hairy balls, and that extra-veiny cock that looks even more intimidating close-up. If that was not enough, he had an extremely large PA in the cock head, adding to the significant weight hanging between his legs. I slowly approached his cock with my mouth, and he forcefully stopped my head just before making contact. I looked up at him. Still stoic and unemotional, he launched such a forceful slap that I slammed to the floor.  I was so dazed that I thought I might pass out. Before I even had a chance to get my wits about me, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me over to the ground behind the sofa. He reached down, shoving his entire giant fist into my hole, yanking me up off the ground. It was official, I was petrified now. Expecting him to bend me over the back of the sofa, he spun me around so I was leaning my back up against the sofa. He slowly approached my face. Intensity overload, with the veins in his neck distorting all his neck tattoos. He was breathing heavy. His thick beard smelled like cedar. His lips were full, and as he approached me, his breath smelled of some kind of sweet alcohol and cinnamon. He was literally an inch from my face, just staring at me. He started talking, with that deep voice, very calmly and directly… “you are a piece of shit. You have no worth. You exist to have babies for men like me.”  Then he stayed in that position silently.  My egg chamber was moving so much that I thought I may get sick. My heart was beating so fast in anticipation of what was next. But he just froze in that position. I was both excited and terrified about his next move.