Beach hookup

Bottom Jim

I am Virginia Beach just relaxing. A 30’s year old guy walks by. I think nothing of it but then he walks by again. He stops and say hello. He is with his family but wonders if there is any side action. I asked what he was looking for? He said he would like to explore guy on guy sex. I asked him if he wanted to go my room. He readily said yes. 
 We got in my room and he quickly removes his bathing suit. He has a wonderful 8” dick which I start to suck, he asks if I fuck and I said sure. He then feels my hole. He says he cannot stay hard with condoms and can he fuck me bare. Sure I said.

I put some lube on his dick and my hole and in he goes. He pounds for about 5 minutes until he says he is close. He was going to pull out till I graped his ass to pull him closer I then hear him say oh.no and he cums deep in my ass. 

He stayed in till he got soft and plopped out. He talked for a while and I could see him getting hard again. We fucked again and he pounded another load up my ass.

later I saw him with his family and just smiled 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

This am there was knock on my door. There he was, could we guck before his family was up?

sure he dropped his swim trunks and was hard as a rock He went right to my ass and in a few minutes he unloaded in me. In all it took maybe 10 minutes 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Bottom Jim said:

This am there was knock on my door. There he was, could we guck before his family was up?

sure he dropped his swim trunks and was hard as a rock He went right to my ass and in a few minutes he unloaded in me. In all it took maybe 10 minutes 

Some guys have all the luck!  Well done Bottom Jim - I’m jealous, but keep it up! 😜