Best type of lube: rankings

NastyRawBottom

Lubrication is an essential part of anal sex, but some types of lube are better than others. Here are what I think about the most common types of lube and which is my favorite. 

Ranked from best to worst(IMO)

1. Cum - Cum is always the best lube!

Pros: 

- Getting fucked with a load(s) in already feels fantastic for both.

- It gets more slippery and creamier the more fucking there is, so it gets better over time.

- Using Men’s DNA to get more DNA is hot.

Cons:

No cons 

2. Spit - Natural and convenient

Pros:

- 100% natural

- Free!

- Also DNA

Cons:

- Can dry up fairly quickly, but more can be added with no issue, which is convenient. The thicker the spit the better. 

3. Oil/ Oil-Based Lube -

Pros: 

- Has a very natural feeling and scent.

- Can be very soothing when hole gets sore.

- Destroys latex/ condoms!

Cons

- It gets messy and is hard to remove from fabrics  

4. Water-Based Lube - If you must.

Pros:

- Common, cheap-ish, readily available

- Decent slip. Not overly slippery.

Cons

- Dries up quickly. Must be continually reapplied. 

5. Silicone-Based Lube - Good for toys/ stretching

Pros

- Last a very long time

Cons

- Unnatural feel 

- Can be too slippery. Sensation from some friction is lost 

- Expensive

What is your favorite type of lube? Are your rankings different? Did I miss another kind of lube?

I didn’t include brands, cause there more or less similar to each other in their respective category. 

• Like 2

Yes many are similar but there are differences. Almost everyone's favorite is Cum from a previous encounter or Multiple Loads stored in a jar in the Freezer.

Spit is Never enough but if a guy  eats out your hole for 10-20 minutes with licks and saliva it can work. I only used KY or baby oil when cruising the park or beach. Easy small containers but that was when I was young.

Now I clean up daily and already showed, lubed (elbow grease) and 8" Dildo so I am ready to play before I login to a website or head out to cruise.

The actual BEST lube is "Gun Oil" and was created by a couple of soldiers who were based at Camp Pendleton in California. That is personal use and not everyone will agree. There are many different companies in that market.

Unlike "Poppers" witch over 70 % of them are made from 2 companies. There is little difference between them. 

Never use Condoms!! I firmly believe SPERM belongs Inside the body regardless of age, body type or looks. Male or female should accept every drop in the hole being used.IMG_20210110_154734.jpg.0710e07eff4e1535078a5425731965e8.jpg

• Like 1

awesome list. nobody understands lube like us bareback cumdumps. lube is even more important when your fuckhole takes the kind of traffic that ours do. artificial lube is a great way to start off a night of bottoming as a little good silicone lube goes a long way once you start adding cum and spit to your pussy and it just gets slipperier and easier to fuck with each load. I find during a gangbang or taking load after load in a bathhouse I rarely need any more lube after the first few guys, sometimes one big load is enough. I always leave the house with my hole lubed up with silicone so that I am easy to slide into anywhere, anytime, or when im apt hopping taking loads. guys love sticking their fingers in me to find my pussy all lubed up, specially when they can tell its cum. even if they didnt know before, it shows them I’m a fuckslut.

I'm using:, in order of preference:

1. Cum, without a doubt. (works surprisingly well as lube, but also just horny knowing you have cum in your hole).
    In some cases i've jerked of prior to getting fucked, to lube my hole with my own cum. I'm usually horny enough to cum several times anyway.

2. Waterbased lube, usually combined with spit. Easy to buy, and easy to apply, Prevents mess, like you get with oil based lube for example. 

3. Spit. Especially good for unexpected encounters.

I try to stay away from oil or sillicone based lubes. Feels less natural and also more messy with clothes etc. Although in the past  (long time ago) did use oil based lubes to 'accidentally' damage/break condoms (with alternating succes)

On 9/4/2021 at 1:19 AM, RawBottomAriel said:

Spit

- Can dry up fairly quickly, but more can be added with no issue, which is convenient. The thicker the spit the better. 

yeah, spit from the back of the mouth/throat is generally thicker and makes for better lube.

Well since my hole is huge i wear plugs 24/7 no lube to help hold em in place but before i go out for sex i lube up with silicone based and wear plug until sex rhen quikly put back in to keep cum inside me so all that day and nite im sloppy wet and ready for the next encounter!!!  Even if its a fisting my hole is ready!!! 

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2021 at 11:49 AM, bisexualguy1978 said:

I try to stay away from oil or sillicone based lubes. Feels less natural and also more messy with clothes etc. Although in the past  (long time ago) did use oil based lubes to 'accidentally' damage/break condoms (with alternating succes)

Would love to near more about the oil and condom part. What do you mean, alternating success? Did they break or not? How often?

• 7 months later...
On 11/8/2021 at 8:09 PM, BigPaleBottom said:

Strangely nobody mentioned vaseline so far. Best friction for the top, stays in, protects of chafing. No dour, no taste. Perfect. Not condom safe though 

totally agree, always use a fingertip vaseline, best without any aromas. It is long lasting and even after a dry fuck there is enough remaining lube for more cocks. Beside this when it comes to meet and someone checks my hole with fingers i come up as a well prepared fuckhole.

• Like 1

I agree with 1-3 in that order. I prefer 5 over 4 though despite the cost because the TASTE of silicone lube isn't as repulsive as the taste of water-based lubes!

On 11/8/2021 at 11:09 AM, BigPaleBottom said:

Strangely nobody mentioned vaseline so far. Best friction for the top, stays in, protects of chafing. No dour, no taste.

Don't get me wrong. I put Vaseline on my lips every night before going to bed to keep my lips kissing soft! But I love to felch a hole after breeding it. And the thought of licking Vaseline in that instance just doesn't do it for me. It might be fine. But it might be gross!

• Upvote 1