BreedingZone Bathhouse Takeover

Guest letsbreed

Guest letsbreed

It occurs to me that with enough advance warning the men on this site could have a night at the bathhouse to beat all others. Total depravity. Maybe even a whole weekend takeover. We could cum together as a community, help each other out with transportation if needed, etc. and commit ourselves to each others’ total pleasure for a wild night+. Collectively choose a major easily accessible city, etc. etc. Any thoughts? I for one would love to know all my brothers here had a chance to flood each other and that I played a small part in helping organize it. Maybe others would similarly be happy to be of service? 

54 minutes ago, letsbreed said:

It occurs to me that with enough advance warning the men on this site could have a night at the bathhouse to beat all others. Total depravity. Maybe even a whole weekend takeover. We could cum together as a community, help each other out with transportation if needed, etc. and commit ourselves to each others’ total pleasure for a wild night+. Collectively choose a major easily accessible city, etc. etc. Any thoughts? I for one would love to know all my brothers here had a chance to flood each other and that I played a small part in helping organize it. Maybe others would similarly be happy to be of service? 

would be hot if there was a lot of poz on neg hole sex.  convert!

Well, Rainbow Cabaret and Tampa Men’s Club are both only a ten minute ride from Tampa International Airport (TIA).  I’d be willing to act as a shuttle driver to and from the airport and area hotels. Would do it for tips…tips of dicks deep inside my ass. 

On 9/5/2021 at 6:36 AM, IcemanCummeTh said:

Well, Rainbow Cabaret and Tampa Men’s Club are both only a ten minute ride from Tampa International Airport (TIA).  I’d be willing to act as a shuttle driver to and from the airport and area hotels. Would do it for tips…tips of dicks deep inside my ass. 

If I cleaned out the milk crate, landscaping stuff, trash, etc. out of the car and put up  the 3d row of seats, I could offer rides <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>.