Sunday blindfolded cumdump

BritishCumdump

So I got home from a weekend camping with friends, sadly no signal, no Grindr, and no curious mates to fuck me out there, so when I got home I was really fucking horny and needed to be used and bred. It'd been over a week since I last had a guy's seed in me. I like blindfolded, anonymous hookups but they take a bit of work to organise as, you're blindfolded and they're messaging you asking if I'm really sure they can come in haha. 

So I started posting on fabguys, and grindr etc, asking who wanted to breed my holes, eventually got a few guys interested, so I told them the address, left the door unlocked, and waited on the bed, in jockstrap, black football socks, sniffing poppers and hooded with only my mouth uncovered. 

First guy was great, felt like a rugby player build, big cock (maybe 8" and thick) which was a bit of a struggle for the first one of the night, but I think my squirming and yelps just turned him on more. It didn't take him long to cum but he did prolong it by taking breaks between pounding me. When he did cum it was so deep I didn't even feel it but he collapsed on me afterwards which feels so hot, a strong body lying on top of me while their cock is still twitching inside my hole. He kissed me and said he'd definitely be back again. 

Next guy was about an hour later (lots of timewasters sadly) but he was one of my regulars and my absolute favourite fucker. He's Italian, thin, athletic build (from what I can feel) and has thoroughly used my ass like 15 times now. I've never seen his face as I'm always blindfolded or hooded for him. His cock is kinda average, like 4/5" but he knows how to fuck and always bends me into crazy positions so he can powerfuck me at insane angles, he loves to hold poppers under my nose and tell me how long to sniff for, and he likes to double fuck me with toys. He's fucking amazing and every time I'm tempted to ask him to marry me haha. This time he had a surprise for me, mid-fuck he pulled out and whispered in my ear in that sexy as fuck accent to hold still, then I heard something and then felt a cold sensation inside my guts, I squirmed a bit at the feeling but he just slid his cock back in me and started fucking me in earnest. It wasn't until after he'd shot his load, kissed me, got dressed and left that he messaged me to tell me he'd shot two frozen loads up my ass. So I got three for the price of one I guess! 

The next two were great but they'd had to wait in their car for a bit as they had been messaging me while the other guy was fucking me and didn't want to come in and join in. But I checked my phone after he'd gone and told them to go for it. They were a couple but they fucked me separately while the other waited in the car as the first felt embarrassed. He had a nice thin cock and hot body, must have been early 20s maybe, and he was playing at being a dom, slapping me on the ass and cheeks, telling me what a slut I was, and even dragged me to the floor to worship his feet. Obviously I complied with everything as being dominated is hot and it obviously turned this guy on. It took him a long while to cum and he ended up jacking off over my hole and then shoving it in as he started to spurt, he then slapped my ass again, pulled his pants up and told me not to move cos he sending his boyfriend in next. 

The boyfriend I've fucked before and he's really turned on by the blindfold cumslut situation. It's kinda weird as we've never seen each other but we kinda have the vibe that we know each other, like we might be friends of friends or such. He really fucked me hard and came at least twice in me, he just didn't want to get off haha. When he was done he asked me how many loads I'd taken and I guestimated like 6 so he got out a marker pen and marked it on my ass. 

Once he was gone I had more timewasters not showing up, then I had a total random, some faceless profile on fabguys who was nearby and wanted a hole to seed. He was really small dick wise, felt like only like 2 inches? But his balls felt fucking huge. Really large guy too with this firm balloon feeling belly. He seemed really nervous and had to take breaks while fucking me so eventually I had to just lie him down and ride his cock by grinding on it while playing with his nipples. When he came it was insane, genuinely felt like my guts were getting flooded and was so good. 

Finally the first guy came back again, he'd got horny again and wanted to fuck me again. This was insanely hot as my ass was so full that, in particular positions, you could hear the squelching of the warm cumloads inside me as he fucked me, this turned him on so much and he eventually shot the 8th (??) and last load of the night in me. 

By this point it was getting late and people were not replying anymore on the apps so I decided to end the night by fucking myself with the biggest toy I have cos I was so horned up and wanted my cunt totally destroyed. It's fucking thick as fuck (it's called the Three Amigos from Mr Hankey). 

It took a lot of lube, a lot of poppers, and a lot of patience, but when I finally felt the full width of that toy slide into my ass it was slut heaven. The toy obviously opened my asslips too much as when it got in deeper, all the cum in my hole slipped out and dripped onto the carpet. At this feeling I just shot my load everywhere, adding it to the pool on the floor. I took a pic that I'll attach to this post. Forgive the bit of blood but yeah I may have injured myself a bit with such a huge toy sliding in so deep so quickly. 

Anyway that's the story of my last load/s. Hope it turned you on and I can't wait to do it all again and get my guts refilled. If you're ever in the Newcastle/Sunderland area of the UK then hit me up. 

98a5c46a-a28e-4fae-97b5-cba10ec04d22_nZ9MMARp3X9kvYa0xAPk-UgYq6z5SPxlszxt6qFjJBqbwEI0lL2HsmLS-urmB0k01JdgwM-h0ovPB-FaBYHmkg==_img.jpg

20210905_224941~2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

14 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

You’re an inspiration!! 

Haha I only took a few loads, I wanna have at least 20 in me sometime but it's too difficult to organise with the amount of timewasters! I need to get down to the sauna but in the past when guys see the count written on my ass they start wearing condoms as they assume I must be riddled haha

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I detect a flaw in your planning for your camping trip... 😉

I keep telling my straight mates that they can fuck me whenever they feel and I won't tell anyone but they've never taken me up on it. Shame like! How would you have handled the situation? 

1 hour ago, mjkuhl said:

Being blindfolded turns on so many tops.  They like to take pix and vids.  Hooded, I don't mind.  I keep a sharpie next to me.  Some write thanks, some write their names adding was in here.

Yeah! I wish more tops would use the pen, but a lot of guys just want to fuck a slut, shoot their load, then go without a word. Kinda turns me on that they just think of me as a hole 🤤