Tips for getting over post nut clarity and embracing my sexuality?

Guest Hungverse

Guest Hungverse

I’m a verse bottom here, although I tend to top a lot, but I’m constantly deleting my Grindr. I’ve made up my mind, I want to have very frequent sex, more frequent than I’m having rn 😞 but partly do to just living situation and some other stuff I won’t get into it’s been very hard to accept that I’m more than a bit of a slut. And I don’t like that word really as there’s nothing wrong with it but I just wondered what helped any of you get over that feeling of frustration and maybe disappointment etc etc after you finish? As far as condom use I took a bbc at 16 and the top came in me. Was the best moment of my life to this day. I later did a couple of genetic tests and I’m lucky and have the Delta 32 Double Deletion and I trust the results enough to not be bothered with prep. But damn is it hard to navigate life with a high sex drive and exclusive desire to fuck bare. I’m 24 btw. I mean I like nice things I’m figuring out a career I wish I could just advertise publicly that I like to take loads and it was no big deal. Anyways I guess that was more of a rant than a question. Any legitimate advice would be helpful. Thanks 

12 hours ago, Hungverse said:

I’m a verse bottom here, although I tend to top a lot, but I’m constantly deleting my Grindr. I’ve made up my mind, I want to have very frequent sex, more frequent than I’m having rn 😞 but partly do to just living situation and some other stuff I won’t get into it’s been very hard to accept that I’m more than a bit of a slut. And I don’t like that word really as there’s nothing wrong with it but I just wondered what helped any of you get over that feeling of frustration and maybe disappointment etc etc after you finish? As far as condom use I took a bbc at 16 and the top came in me. Was the best moment of my life to this day. I later did a couple of genetic tests and I’m lucky and have the Delta 32 Double Deletion and I trust the results enough to not be bothered with prep. But damn is it hard to navigate life with a high sex drive and exclusive desire to fuck bare. I’m 24 btw. I mean I like nice things I’m figuring out a career I wish I could just advertise publicly that I like to take loads and it was no big deal. Anyways I guess that was more of a rant than a question. Any legitimate advice would be helpful. Thanks 

I agree with @negbtm ... get on BBRTS!

Enjoy yourself with lots of men. Set goals for the number of partners you'd like to meet every week or every month, and for the kinds of experiences you'd like to try.

If you're not already doing it, it's a good idea to set up regular STI testing. (Making testing frequent and routine is one of the extra benefits of PrEP.) Discuss with your doctor whether a quarterly or perhaps even monthly schedule makes sense. If you have frequent sex, you will get STIs now and then. Many infections are asymptomatic. Quick detection and treatment could put yours and your sexual partners' minds at ease.

It's also a good idea to review vaccinations with your doctor. There are vaccines against Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, HPV, and meningitis. Some are routine, depending on your location and your generation, but some are not.

Last but not least, consider discussing your protection against HIV with your doctor, especially if your genetic tests were done by a direct-to-consumer service. Consumer genetic tests are not validated for, let alone approved for, use in disease prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. PrEP, on the other hand, is well studied, and is a safe and effective way to protect against HIV.

It doesn't hurt to find sex-positive friends or even a licensed counselor. It's good to be able to discuss whatever might be holding you back from accepting and enjoying your sexual desires.

Last but not least, I sometimes see "deleting soon" in people's Grindr profiles. These are usually blank profiles, or ones without many details, and without face pictures. Apparently, there is a psychological pattern at work in liquidation sales, motivating shoppers to buy while they can. But it doesn't translate to Grindr, where there are literally hundreds of other guys available! If you're not filling out your profile each time you re-download Grindr, try that. And instead of deleting and re-downloading, consider maintaining a presence. It will make you more approachable and increase your chances of meeting sexual partners and like-minded friends in your area.

• Upvote 2

I see a lot of people constantly making grindr profiles and deleting them. Many of them switch from aggressively looking for a husband to aggressively looking for a hole to bust in, right before postnut clarity somehow forces them to block you and/or delete their profiles. 

On 9/10/2021 at 3:45 AM, fskn said:

nyways I guess that was more of a rant than a question. Any legitimate advice would be helpful.

Yes that was a rant.  LOL

As for advise about getting over your post-nut clarity I don't believe that's so much clarity as a guilt trip.
And whatever you're into it is just sex and in the end not that big a deal babe.

Just go out, go on dates. Have sex and discover in practice what you like and what you don't.  And if you don't harm anyone that's good. 
No idea what your babble about genetics is about, in general people who bareback can protect themselves against HIV by using PrEP and then you still have to get tested for STD's regularly so you can get treated and don't hand out those pressies to your sexual partners.

(Leaving a few broken hearts is allowed... If the couldn't stand the heat they should've gotten out of the kitchen). 

ENJOY, have fun and good luck mate.

On 9/9/2021 at 8:49 AM, Hungverse said:

but I just wondered what helped any of you get over that feeling of frustration and maybe disappointment etc etc after you finish?

This is about the biology of men. After orgasm, 99.999% of the men temporarily lose interest in sex. I've only met a couple of men who can keep going right after they shoot. I remember one guy at a park who blew his load in my mouth and I thought he was finished. But no, he immediately wanted to fuck me and he blew a second load in my ass. Most guys leave as soon as they blow their load which I really don't mind.

• Upvote 1