Smell of piss

Zoey

Anybody else that love the smell of piss?

I remember before transition when going into a public bathroom with urinals and just getting smacked in the face with the stench of piss. I secretly loved that smell.

Now I would definitely like to play with it. Thoughts about scent marking like a animal is hot as fuck! Piss smells really trigger my piggy side and I love it. Same for anyone else?

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've been seing a top guy that works at a convenience store/gas station.  Since neither of us can host, we meet up in the handicap bathroom at his work.  It's not a filthy gas station toilet, but he can be quite ripe and usually pisses on me and my clothes, so the smell of the bathroom mixed with his piss and body oder is a wicked turn on for me now! I get a boner in just about every public restroom cause of Him! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Piggy 9

On 9/10/2021 at 4:25 AM, Zoey said:

Anybody else that love the smell of piss?

I remember before transition when going into a public bathroom with urinals and just getting smacked in the face with the stench of piss. I secretly loved that smell.

Now I would definitely like to play with it. Thoughts about scent marking like a animal is hot as fuck! Piss smells really trigger my piggy side and I love it. Same for anyone else?

Must admit I've experienced the "trigger effect" of a heavy piss stench myself ... more than once 😜

• Like 2