Whether I’m in Boston, traveling to other states, Europe or Latin countries and Islands, I’m always on the search for old men. I love those old men who have a super long soft cock and extremely low hanging sack full of big balls. I have done crazy things when I find them…given bj’s in locker rooms, paid a straight old man to fuck me in my hotel room, gotten pissed on in a field, gotten fucked on my back with another old man dropping his cock in my mouth, letting a German old man share me with his old friends, when on an island  owned by Finland , I let a group of old Russian sailors who landed on the island, use both my holes for 4 hours, when in Italy I had sex with a group of old men who were sitting by a vineyard taking me into the vineyard groves, in Puerto Rico, I let this 35 year old hustle pimp me out to all these old men in his basement, I met these 2 Panamanian brothers in NYC-one was 56 and the other was 64-who brought me to their apartment in Brooklyn where they shot many loads in my mouth and up my cunt, in Amsterdam I went to a bathhouse and had the manager send me all the old men-he said he would if I came back to his apartment letting him and his friends use me. It goes on and on but in Boston an old man showed me his huge uncut soft cock in a parking lot and I brought him back to my apartment. I sucked a load out and then on my back he squeezed his dick and forced it up my cunt where he dropped 2 loads. I am going to his little house in Revere where he and his Italian friends are going to spend the night having me drink loads and fuck me shooting loads inside of me. There is never enough old men for me and I love when a younger man shares me with his old father or old neighbor. So connect with me and I’ll service you and if you want anyone else you want me to.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I fucking love the idea of a handsome young o ung man having sex with an old man. Wish I had done it more when I was young! I still jo to the memory of Ted. I was 25 he near 60.. I wouldn't let him fuck or fist me and I still regret it to this day. I envy deeply these beautiful young me who submit to much much older men.