An unmedicated HIV+ ENTJ’s follow up note to today’s sex

rPup

What a great day.

We didn’t discuss it beforehand, but I noticed your profile said “Negative” when I got your initial message. I assumed you also saw my Positive status when you viewed mine. This passed muster for HIV disclosure, at least I believed.

Before I get into it, It’s comforting to know that we both understand how desirable HIV is to enlightened men. The fear I have is living in fear about the thing that actually (quite literally) forms a permanent bond between men; one of many connected bonds which form a chain of men engaging in natural uninhibited bareback breeding inbpursuit of ecstasy. We achieved this goal today. 

Literally our HIV represents both a tragic consequence of, and a living tribute to, the history of legalized pure unadulterated male hedonism.

As I started to get close, I loved that no words were said. I think poz talk is odd; seems you feel the same. The nonverbal nature of pozzing just is not conducive to spoken word. We may be in the minority here.

I flipped you back to missionary just in time for me to look into your eyes out of respect, as my poz cum flows into you.

There was an intense rush of frightened euphoria through your body when I started to ejaculate in your HIV negative fuckhole. Your hole tightened; I came into you harder..

Pulse after strong pulse of cum, a magnanimous feeling of being in full ownership and in control of you overcame me, as I thought about being your Alpha Gifter. As I near climax I reflexively close my eyes tightly from the ecstatic pleasure shock in all extremities. 

We then locked eyes; this time with more intensity and clarity. I felt as if they were a portal allowing me to gaze deep into your soul.  As I stared I was overwhelmed by, and rewarded with another simultaneous wave of complete nirvana; from an unexpected deep empathy for you eminatting from a dark and twisted place of love in my heart. I realized in this moment in time, I was you, and I am you. As the cum entering you broke your inhibitions, you had the same feeling. Like my hands did at your throat per your earlier request, It took your breath away.

My strong empathetic emotions combined with my complete domination of you undeniably created the most intense feeling I have ever felt at once. These are the kinds of intensities Christians try to warn about in the book of Genesis. I may be agnostic but believe it - these are too powerful and too superhuman. Us humans are not supposed to feel like this. Then it occurred to me. I was God. 

Or maybe it was the Methamphetamine creating a “god complex.” Whatever It was, it always will be my apex of self actualization. As I pozzed you, it was evident you saw this feeling of self actualization overcome me. This may seem like a selfish observation to point out, so let me explain.

These emotions during infection sex are the most beautiful emotions a HIV+ Giver is himself rewarded with. That was your gift to me, thank you. This is why we exchange a life of good health to be positive. It may be the drugs that make me feel this way, but it is definitley the sex that broke us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bottompup wrote:

Ummm… I wasn’t bugchasing… oh dear.

I mustv’e switched the profiles up when I made more than one plan for today, in the event one of you was a flake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sleazypoztop86 wrote:

That is the most San Francisco explanation i’ve ever heard.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys.

I was inspired yesterday to write this after I “played the tapes back from the beginning.” As I generally have “Positive”* on my profile, I always wonder if people look at that when they decide to spread open for my poz spunk. 

I considered the various outcomes if I relied on only web profile disclosure, if I bred this hot early 20something who only has only “Negative” on his BBRTS.

This is a likely scenario.

I probably will disclose again to him; as I have a medium viral load around 50,000cp/mL. I will usually also just flat out ask if they are bugchasing.

I also like to practice writing. A piece like this I bet has been done, but its rare. The postscript was trying to imitate BBRTS Messaging; the way they thread messages is not conducive to storylines, itd have given the ending away.

*(or Poz+Hepx whenever I catch a nice strain)

Edited by R86
Typo+Explanation
  • Like 1

On 9/10/2021 at 10:17 PM, R86 said:

What a great day.

We didn’t discuss it beforehand, but I noticed your profile said “Negative” when I got your initial message. I assumed you also saw my Positive status when you viewed mine. This passed muster for HIV disclosure, at least I believed.

Before I get into it, It’s comforting to know that we both understand how desirable HIV is to enlightened men. The fear I have is living in fear about the thing that actually (quite literally) forms a permanent bond between men; one of many connected bonds which form a chain of men engaging in natural uninhibited bareback breeding inbpursuit of ecstasy. We achieved this goal today. 

Literally our HIV represents both a tragic consequence of, and a living tribute to, the history of legalized pure unadulterated male hedonism.

As I started to get close, I loved that no words were said. I think poz talk is odd; seems you feel the same. The nonverbal nature of pozzing just is not conducive to spoken word. We may be in the minority here.

I flipped you back to missionary just in time for me to look into your eyes out of respect, as my poz cum flows into you.

There was an intense rush of frightened euphoria through your body when I started to ejaculate in your HIV negative fuckhole. Your hole tightened; I came into you harder..

Pulse after strong pulse of cum, a magnanimous feeling of being in full ownership and in control of you overcame me, as I thought about being your Alpha Gifter. As I near climax I reflexively close my eyes tightly from the ecstatic pleasure shock in all extremities. 

We then locked eyes; this time with more intensity and clarity. I felt as if they were a portal allowing me to gaze deep into your soul.  As I stared I was overwhelmed by, and rewarded with another simultaneous wave of complete nirvana; from an unexpected deep empathy for you eminatting from a dark and twisted place of love in my heart. I realized in this moment in time, I was you, and I am you. As the cum entering you broke your inhibitions, you had the same feeling. Like my hands did at your throat per your earlier request, It took your breath away.

My strong empathetic emotions combined with my complete domination of you undeniably created the most intense feeling I have ever felt at once. These are the kinds of intensities Christians try to warn about in the book of Genesis. I may be agnostic but believe it - these are too powerful and too superhuman. Us humans are not supposed to feel like this. Then it occurred to me. I was God. 

Or maybe it was the Methamphetamine creating a “god complex.” Whatever It was, it always will be my apex of self actualization. As I pozzed you, it was evident you saw this feeling of self actualization overcome me. This may seem like a selfish observation to point out, so let me explain.

These emotions during infection sex are the most beautiful emotions a HIV+ Giver is himself rewarded with. That was your gift to me, thank you. This is why we exchange a life of good health to be positive. It may be the drugs that make me feel this way, but it is definitley the sex that broke us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bottompup wrote:

Ummm… I wasn’t bugchasing… oh dear.

I mustv’e switched the profiles up when I made more than one plan for today, in the event one of you was a flake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sleazypoztop86 wrote:

That is the most San Francisco explanation i’ve ever heard.

The ending is amusing.