CumSlut

SimiSucker

I heard from a top I hadn't heard from since the pandemic started. Said he had a surprise for me.
I got to his place and dressed as requested. Light blue panties and matching thigh highs. He had a matching crop top the said FAGGOT for me. Also a blue leather collar that said SLUT.
He was going all in. Then he told me this wasn't the surprise.
He put me on my knees and left the room. He had a tray and on it were 2 containers. He held them down for me. Full of cum. Now the 3rd top I've turned on to freezing cum to play with. Over a pint of nice warmed up cum!
He wanted to watch me play with it. So I took the first container and poured it on my face, took about half to coat my face. The smell was overpowering. The rest I sucked into my mouth and then blew back out. Cum Bubbles!
He then told me he wanted me to swallow the rest, the second container. He wanted to watch me swallow his cum while he jerked off. The smell and taste was amazing, the feel of so much cum in my mouth, coating my throat.
He stuck his cock in my mouth and came almost instantly. He started using his fingers and cock to feed me the cum on my face again.
We sat and talked a bit, him asking me what I thought.
My cock was rock hard and he wanted to see me eat my own cum. I jerked off into one of his containers and then poured it into my mouth.
It made him so hard and horny to watch me eat my own cum, he wanted me to blow him again. Covered in drying cum, feeling like a true cumslut. It took a while for him to cum again, more cum on my face.
We talked a while before he let me use his shower. He plans on doing it again but really wants me to try and get another of my frozen cum tops to play together.
I'm such a cumslut!

• Like 2