Access to Sexual Encounters

Mcv69

How easy or how difficult is it for you to have sex with the type of men you want to??? I came to Sydney Australia 10 plus years ago and I can safely say this is almost like heaven for Gay men, you can literally get sex walking down most street here, there is numerous Saunas, Cruise lounges, backrooms, gay beaches, beats etc, on the flip side of the coin I grew up in rural England were it was almost impossible to have sex with men. Glad I chose Sydney to bring out the inner Pig in myself. 

• Piggy 1

Here in Atlanta it's fairly easy. In the mid-town area you can cruise all you want. Plus there's a bar with a play area as well a bathhouse. There are enough gay guys in the greater Atlanta though that hookups are pretty easy to get no matter where you are. For a hyper-promiscuous sex pig like me, this was a huge factor in my moving to Atlanta. Anytime you re in a place where you can drive 5 miles, refresh your hookup apps and see totally different profiles, every time, you know you have struck sexual gold.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

I'm in Ohio and it's sex dead in my city. Maybe at the bars it's different but on the apps it's %75 fake profiles, 15% only want trans and the rest are in the muscle twink range and don't respond 🤷🏾‍♂️I have 2-3 on and off fuck buddies (and do I mean on and off very inconsistent) and that's pretty much my sex life now

It’s extremely difficult for me to offer service the way I should be doing. I live so deep in Butt Fucking Egypt that there’s almost no butt fucking obtainable. Locally, there are two different men who may tap my ass once every two weeks, at best. And when I say locally, I mean I have to drive for a half an hour to get to one of them.

Otherwise, I have to drive for hours to the nearer cities, and none of them are great metropolises - Louisville, Nashville, Indianapolis - and now Louisville has become such a dead zone that I can’t even justify the travel expense to try to host there anymore.

Here in the Republic of Ireland it's not to bad. Most of the guys I meet are from 'Growlr' or 'Fabguys' but there just the Aps I use. I'm into bears and older guys so they seem to be the best for me. There are a couple of local cruising spots that are busy in the summer to. Having said that,  I lived near London before I moved over here and it was far easier to find guys that fit what I was looking for. Plus there was a good choice of gay saunas/bath houses.

Edited by BareBob

On 9/14/2021 at 5:36 PM, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

I'm in Ohio and it's sex dead in my city. Maybe at the bars it's different but on the apps it's %75 fake profiles, 15% only want trans and the rest are in the muscle twink range and don't respond 🤷🏾‍♂️I have 2-3 on and off fuck buddies (and do I mean on and off very inconsistent) and that's pretty much my sex life now

10 hours ago, ErosWired said:

It’s extremely difficult for me to offer service the way I should be doing. I live so deep in Butt Fucking Egypt that there’s almost no butt fucking obtainable. Locally, there are two different men who may tap my ass once every two weeks, at best. And when I say locally, I mean I have to drive for a half an hour to get to one of them.

Otherwise, I have to drive for hours to the nearer cities, and none of them are great metropolises - Louisville, Nashville, Indianapolis - and now Louisville has become such a dead zone that I can’t even justify the travel expense to try to host there anymore.

I  can commiserate.  I live in Michigan and frequently it seems that there's simply no sex available at all.  Literally no man (other than myself) is interested in sex or seems to have any sex drive at all.  I have to travel to Chicago, the east coast, or the west coast to obtain sex.  It's pretty bad in middle America.  When I'm at home I can go months without a hookup and it's not for lack of trying.   At this point though I'm resigned to it.  I will travel often (monthly) to get laid, but it's a pity these mid-western men aren't the least interested in fycking.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
51 minutes ago, speedo21 said:

I  can commiserate.  I live in Michigan and frequently it seems that there's simply no sex available at all.  Literally no man (other than myself) is interested in sex or seems to have any sex drive at all.  I have to travel to Chicago, the east coast, or the west coast to obtain sex.  It's pretty bad in middle America.  When I'm at home I can go months without a hookup and it's not for lack of trying.   At this point though I'm resigned to it.  I will travel often (monthly) to get laid, but it's a pity these mid-western men aren't the least interested in fycking.

It's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this. I've had to a myself a few times "am I just ugly?" because there's literally zero sex to be had anymore. But it seems like everyone is going thru this. And it definitely wasn't always like this, I think maybe covid was the last straw and has really, truly killed hookup culture in this part of the country 

On 9/14/2021 at 5:35 AM, MuscledHorse said:

Here in Atlanta it's fairly easy. In the mid-town area you can cruise all you want. Plus there's a bar with a play area as well a bathhouse. There are enough gay guys in the greater Atlanta though that hookups are pretty easy to get no matter where you are. For a hyper-promiscuous sex pig like me, this was a huge factor in my moving to Atlanta. Anytime you re in a place where you can drive 5 miles, refresh your hookup apps and see totally different profiles, every time, you know you have struck sexual gold.

So can you compare how easy Atlanta is with NYC, Chicago, WDC, SF, SD, Miami or other noted US Gay sex cities?

44 minutes ago, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

And it definitely wasn't always like this, I think maybe covid was the last straw and has really, truly killed hookup culture in this part of the country

COVID absolutely put a damper on things, but I don’t think it can be blamed for the way it’s particularly prevalent in the Midwest. I have begun to wonder - and for God’s sake don’t anyone start trying to turn this into a political thread -  whether we’re not witnessing a result of the increasing polarization of American culture between one set of moralistic, religion-linked, repressive values, and another set of secular, humanist, libertine values. The first set of values tends to flourish more among populations of lower density, lower income, and lower overall educational level (such as the inner regions of the country like the Midwest, Southeast), while the second set is more found in areas of denser population, higher diversity, higher income, and higher overall education (the cities, the coasts).

Where do we find no fucking now? In the same areas as the first value group. Where do we find fucking still available? In the same areas as the second value group. Of course, just because they correlate doesn’t mean they’re linked - but I think it’s suggestive that we find that as values become increasingly more extremely expressed, sexual activity is also proportionately affected.

If any of you guys happens to be a PhD candidate in Sociology - there’s your doctoral dissertation study. You’re welcome.

• Upvote 1

On 9/18/2021 at 2:13 PM, fuckholedc said:

So can you compare how easy Atlanta is with NYC, Chicago, WDC, SF, SD, Miami or other noted US Gay sex cities?

I can pre-Covid at least. In SF for Folsom. Plenty of sex and some great sex clubs, though I believe 2 of them are now gone. In Chicago for IML nd Grabby's. Plenty of sex there too, especially at the Steamworks. Palm Springs, I always stay at the CCBC and get piles of daily use. Fort Lauderdale, easy sex everywhere. The 321 Slammers sex club and other baths are the highlight for any sex centered guy. Orlando: lots of horny tourists and Club Orlando bathhouse. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1