My sister the bitch

swall0w

On 10/20/2022 at 10:04 AM, VivienCumSlut said:

It's been a year and the story hasn't continued, and I was thinking here if you guys like it I'm going to tell this same story from Helen's point of view, trying to honor the same kind of writing and everything that has been told about the lore

2 hours ago, swall0w said:

a year? has it been that long? wow, my life has changed somewhat so I should continue now, but I would love to read whatever you write about Helen

Maybe a collaboration is in order - but I’ll agree that multiple POV stories can be fucking hot. 

5 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

@swall0w - if I recall, this was separated from the main story. Can you please post the link for the other part (appearing in ChemSex Fiction)?

not sure what you mean as I wrote everything in word then simply copied and pasted as follow-ons to the original topic, so not sure how any could be in Chemsex and I cant seem to find it in there, any more info and I will do what I can. also just started writing another installement

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, swall0w said:

not sure what you mean as I wrote everything in word then simply copied and pasted as follow-ons to the original topic, so not sure how any could be in Chemsex and I cant seem to find it in there, any more info and I will do what I can. also just started writing another installement

My error. 

Looking forward with bated breath to read what is pretty much the hottest non-blog story I’ve ever read here. 

12 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

My error. 

Looking forward with bated breath to read what is pretty much the hottest non-blog story I’ve ever read here. 

Thanks for that, although I do consider myself a little warped for having written it, but thank you

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, swall0w said:

Thanks for that, although I do consider myself a little warped for having written it, but thank you

Not warped. How many other members here have the same M/F fantasies, but are skilled enough to put them to paper? I could count them on the one hand.  

not much sex here, trying to get back into the theme, certainly more to come and I look forward to Helens PoV from Vivienne cumslut

Molly stayed at my sisters house that day and night, (I now thought of it as my sisters house even though me and mom where still living there), but the next day Molly found herself on the street with my mom, both of them plying for trade, Molly although boyish looking, or perhaps because of it, got most clients so I heard, as I couldn’t see from my spot further up the street with Terri. That’s how life went on for the next few months, of course when Helens tongue had healed, she too was working the street and despite the fact that her pregnancy was heavily showing, she still got lots of customers, leaving one client she would immediately be picked up by another, most intrigued I imagine on how her forked tongue would feel around their cocks or probing their arseholes. Me? Well, in some ways I now hated Helen, I know it is ridiculous, but I realized that my sister hated Helen too, and that is why she had done what she had to her, broken her spirit, modified her body, humiliated her.

But why had my sister taken it out on me too? Well, that is something that Peter seemed to think he knew about and on my one night a week off, I would sometimes spend it at his and that’s when he told me, apparently my sister loves me, I know, I know, why would she treat me this way if she loves me, well, Peter thinks that my sister has always felt this way about me but sometime back would never have acted on this [banned word], and when I started dating Helen it flipped a switch inside her, I thought she liked Helen at first, seems it was all in the big plan. The plan to destroy the woman I loved, and Tracey hated, the plan that said initially as she couldn’t have me and I didn’t want her, then no one would have me, or at least no woman. Of course my sister had crossed many lines since then. I had eaten her out, she had watched and even filmed me have sex with our mother, she had raped a police woman, since the switch had flipped, it seemed my sister knew no limits, had no morals, turning her brother and mother into a cock loving cum craving hiv poz cum dump, and even then, it wasn’t enough.

But that was the cause and of course we are now dealing with the effect and that is how I find myself 4 nights a week standing on a street, climbing into strangers cars, sucking strangers cocks, licking their arseholes, getting fucked by them being called all sorts of names and not being able to answer back. In short being treated as I guess I should be, as one of the dregs of society. I do humiliating and disgusting things for the money to give to my sister so I can have the chemical release she gives me but what shames me most is that I have come to enjoy it. One night a week I spend at home and service “special clients” there and one night a week I get to do what I want, I try to spend that night with Peter but due to commitments, that’s not always possible, sometimes there are ”parties” to attend or sometimes my sister has been commissioned to put together a film, so my time is never really my own.

These are the thoughts that where running through my head that night whilst standing at the side of the road, waiting for my next client, hoping he or even once in a while a couple or even more rarely a single woman will appreciate the effort to look as sexy as I can that I have made. Hiding bruises, the fake smile, the sexy walk…………… I digress, I was going to tell you what happened that night.

A familiar car pulled up, Daniels, the window came down and his arm waved me over, I thought he was merely bringing the nightly party favours, but as I got closer I realized he wasn’t alone in the car, an inane grin on his face as a head was bobbing up and down in his lap, clearly Daniel was enjoying a blow job and from the street lights I could see the bright ginger hair of the person performing the task and my heart sank a little further.

• Like 2

On 11/1/2022 at 7:40 PM, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Welcome back!

Does Molly look like this (actress is Karen Gillan, who played a cop stripagram in Doctor Who)

image.jpeg.aefed7363a85dc29fc2a9d3e374a4ec6.jpeg

to be honest, that is more what Helen looked like, she is a real person and my first long term girlfriend, she had a day job but also did a little modelling, a very elegant lady but also practically a nymphomaniac, loved it anytime anywhere

• Thanks 1

Daniel looked at me and grinned, he reached onto the dash and grabbed a parcel that had been blatantly lying there, the party favors he brought to both Gurls and Girls.

“There you go Fagboi, “

“Thanks” I said as I started to turn away

“Oh don’t go just yet”, he said, “you two have met before haven’t you?” as he put his hand on top of the mass of red hair and lifted her sucking face off his cock and as I turned I looked straight into the once pretty face of Helens younger sister Victoria.

I say once pretty, and it could be again, but at the moment the eyes where glazed and mouth and cheeks where covered in slobber, precum and possibly cum from earlier in the evening.

I wasn’t surprised, as soon as I had seen the ginger curls I knew who it was and realized that my sister hated Helen more than I realized, my sister didn’t even know Victoria but had decided to destroy her and her future just to get at Helen a little more, Victoria was a bright girl with a promising future, the kind of student Americans called straight ‘A’, she already had a place in university lined up and was intent on studying to be a veterinarian.

Looking at her now with her ginger curls plastered to her wet face, I knew that was all in her past. I could see what the future held for her and it was a mixture of drugs, alcohol, cock, arse, cunt, women men, maybe even worse, and of course all topped off with humiliation and degradation.

“shes not much of a cock sucker yet, but she will learn, won’t you whore”

Victoria mumbled something that sounded like “m’not a whore”

“No? well I’m sure the guys that are lining upto fuck your sweet arse won’t care what you say you are, they will still pay good money for you……………..now get back to work”

And he pushed her face back into his lap where straight away I could hear the unmistakable sounds of sucking cock.

I had no idea how long it had been since Victoria had started on her downward spiral, but it had obviously been some time as she was clearly hooked on the drugs coursing through her system and I knew she would do absolutely anything to keep that supply going. How did I know this? Well, I was in the same boat, I knew that no matter how degrading, if Daniel, or Jon, or Tracey, or even Peter asked me to do something, or rather TOLD me to do something, then I would obey instantly so as not to jeopardize my supply.

Daniel glanced at me and said,

“You know? I bet when you where fucking her sister, you thought about fucking her too, well nows your chance, oh no, wait, you can’t even get it up anymore, can you? You sissy faggot, well? Time for you to get back to work too, get that faggot cunt of yours earning some money”

I have to say, that was a miserable night for me, in fact my spirits fell every time I saw a new person join our ranks, yes, it wasn’t very often, but it was enough to dishearten me.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, swall0w said:

Daniel looked at me and grinned, he reached onto the dash and grabbed a parcel that had been blatantly lying there, the party favors he brought to both Gurls and Girls.

“There you go Fagboi, “

“Thanks” I said as I started to turn away

“Oh don’t go just yet”, he said, “you two have met before haven’t you?” as he put his hand on top of the mass of red hair and lifted her sucking face off his cock and as I turned I looked straight into the once pretty face of Helens younger sister Victoria.

I say once pretty, and it could be again, but at the moment the eyes where glazed and mouth and cheeks where covered in slobber, precum and possibly cum from earlier in the evening.

I wasn’t surprised, as soon as I had seen the ginger curls I knew who it was and realized that my sister hated Helen more than I realized, my sister didn’t even know Victoria but had decided to destroy her and her future just to get at Helen a little more, Victoria was a bright girl with a promising future, the kind of student Americans called straight ‘A’, she already had a place in university lined up and was intent on studying to be a veterinarian.

Looking at her now with her ginger curls plastered to her wet face, I knew that was all in her past. I could see what the future held for her and it was a mixture of drugs, alcohol, cock, arse, cunt, women men, maybe even worse, and of course all topped off with humiliation and degradation.

“shes not much of a cock sucker yet, but she will learn, won’t you whore”

Victoria mumbled something that sounded like “m’not a whore”

“No? well I’m sure the guys that are lining upto fuck your sweet arse won’t care what you say you are, they will still pay good money for you……………..now get back to work”

And he pushed her face back into his lap where straight away I could hear the unmistakable sounds of sucking cock.

I had no idea how long it had been since Victoria had started on her downward spiral, but it had obviously been some time as she was clearly hooked on the drugs coursing through her system and I knew she would do absolutely anything to keep that supply going. How did I know this? Well, I was in the same boat, I knew that no matter how degrading, if Daniel, or Jon, or Tracey, or even Peter asked me to do something, or rather TOLD me to do something, then I would obey instantly so as not to jeopardize my supply.

Daniel glanced at me and said,

“You know? I bet when you where fucking her sister, you thought about fucking her too, well nows your chance, oh no, wait, you can’t even get it up anymore, can you? You sissy faggot, well? Time for you to get back to work too, get that faggot cunt of yours earning some money”

I have to say, that was a miserable night for me, in fact my spirits fell every time I saw a new person join our ranks, yes, it wasn’t very often, but it was enough to dishearten me.

I’m now picturing Karen Gillan as Victoria (and yep I would have gone for her as well).