Straight guy explores getting oral and more.

My name is Justin.  I am 5’10 155 have a six pack and bubble butt and a nice 8” dick, I am straight and have a girlfriend, but I have always been fascinated with giving oral and have watch lots of videos of gay guys giving oral to a straight guy.  My girl got me started since she brought a bi film that started two college guy and one chick.  I started watching my straight guys getting head from gay guys online and it would make me blow a huge load.  One of the scenes was shot in a bathroom though a glory hole. 

I had never though much when I used a public rest room but after watching the video, I would check out the room and see if they had glory holes in the walls but the bathrooms I visited did not. That was until I cut through the park and checked out that bathroom, Bingo there was a glory hole between the stalls.  I got in the stall and sat on the toilet waited and about three minutes later I heard footsteps and then the stall next me the door opened. My heart was racing as I heard the door lock and then the guy sat down and tapped his foot.

I did not know what I was supposed to do at this point, so I tapped mine and he moved his foot closer and tapped again and I did the same.  Then the guy stood up and slide his big dick through the glory hole, it had to be 9 inches and uncut.  I had not come to suck dick, but this big dick was beautiful, so I grabbed it and jacked it a little and watched the foreskin got over his big fat head and the cum starting on his piss slit.  The guy gruffly said suck my dick fag.  I was no fag, but I followed his instruction and put my mouth on tongue on his beautiful dick and sucked as much as I could but after a few minutes he pulled out and then slipped a brown bottom through and told me to inhale. I uncapped it and took several inhales and then capped it and slide it back trough and his dick slide back through.

Now I suddenly was a great or a better cock sucked and took his dick down my throat and gagged on it and sucked and jacked him and after ten minutes he hit the wall and I did not know what that meant but I soon found out it meant he was going to cum and he shot rope after rope in my throat and then slowly pulled out and when his head was almost all the way through he told me to clean up his foreskin and I slide my tongue inside and cleaned his dick head clean of the cum and he pulled out and zipped up and said fag, be here tomorrow at the same time. 

I sat there wondering how that fucking happened, I had come to get my dick sucked by a fag but here I was impersonating one myself.  My dick was still rock hard, and I really needed to get off and I started to jack off and I heard the door to the stall.  The same tap of the foot but this time the guy put his fingers to the hole, and I instinctively knew that he wanted me to slip my 8” though the glory hole.  I did and he swallowed me and sucked my rock-hard dick and five minutes later I shot my load in his mouth and he swallowed it and sucked my dick trying to get more.  I pulled out and zipped up and left without saying a word. It was hot and I knew I wanted to do it again.

I had no intention on going back there tomorrow when I headed home to my girl, and I had convinced myself that I would never suck a dude off again but, in my dreams, I was giving two big, dicked guy’s head and I woke up in the morning with dick on my mind.  I tried to fight it, but I wound up back at the park ten minutes before the time I was yesterday sitting in the stall waiting for that hot guy to come in. I hard footsteps and then the door latch and the guy pulled down his shorts and dangled his dick at the hole.  It was not the same guy and I really wanted him to leave but felt like I had to suck his dick and blow him so the stall would be free for the hot guy. 

I tapped the hole like the other guy’s dick, and he slide his now hard dick through the hole.  It was not huge 7 inches, but fat and I licked and sucked on his dick for five minutes and then the guy shot his load in my mouth, and he quickly pulled out of the hole and pulled up his shorts and left.  The door opened and another guy came in.  This seemed like my guy, he said fag it looks like you have already swallowed at least one load today.  You better suck my dick better then last time you dirty little fag.  I cleared my throat and said I will do better, and I am ready.  He unzipped and his dick half hard was slipped through the hole, and I began to suck him, and I could tell he liked it, he was moaning.  He pulled out just like last time and slipped the poppers through and I hit them and handed them back and he slide his big dick back through and I sucked and licked and made love to his dick until he shot his load in my throat again.  He made me clean him again and then he said, good fag.  I sent the first guy in here that you sucked and there are two more guys needing head.  You will service them and be a good cock sucking fag and be here on Thursday at the same time. 

Do you understand Fag?  I said, yes, I understand.  He then zipped up and a 20 second later the door opened and in walked a guy and he unzipped and unbuckled and slide his dick through.  The guy had a fat 7 or 7 ½ in dick that he slides through.  I sucked his dick and he shot quick.  It only took four minutes for him to shoot a huge load on my tongue. The guy had said nothing up to this point, but he pulled his dick out and said swallow my fucking load.  I did and he left and 30 seconds later another guy came in and as I peeked through the hole, he was tall and skinny and once he hung his skateboard on the stall wall, I knew he was a young guy.  He fished out his big dick and slide it through the hole and the kid had a to have 10” as I sucked him hard it was a hot cut dick average thickness. 

I sucked him for awhile and then he told me it was his turn. I stood up and stuck my dick through the hole and he just jacked it and then told me to turn around.  I was confused and then he said fucking turn around and show me your ass.  I pulled out and turned around and showed him my ass and he reached through and said spread your checks and I did, and he spit on his finger and rubbed my hole with his index finger and then pulled me to the hole grabbing my right check. Once there he started licking my ass hole and I could not believe how amazing his tongue felt and then after a few minutes he slide his finger inside me, and bolts of excitement went through my body as he fingered me and then he slides in another.  My dick was rock hard and moments later he slides his dick slowly into me as he said don’t fucking move.  

I knew I should not be letting him do this to me, but I was paralyzed in the pleasure and pain.  He fucked me for ten minutes and then I heard hem moan and grunt and knew he was Cumming inside me.  He left his dick in me and slowly pulled out and told me to turn around and clean him up.  I sucked on his dick and cleaned the cum and ass off his dick and he told me what a good fag I was, and he would breed me soon. What the fuck I though, this should never happen again as I sat waiting for a cock sucker to swallow my load and it was not long before a young dude wondered in, and I was soon shoot my load down his throat.

I shook my head as I looked in the mirror and wondered what I had become.  I had swallowed three loads, sucked four dick and taken a load in my ass.  I am not this guy.  I knew I had to days to get right, and I promised myself I would.

• Like 31
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

The rest of the night I could only think about the cum in my ass.  I thought I got it all out but when I slide my finger in my ass I could still smell cum on my finger. It turned me on, and I had to jack off in the bathroom and I fell asleep trying to picture what the guys I sucked off looks like and I was not sure I had ever been so horny in my life.  I tried to put it out of my mind, but it was no use.  I finally dozed off and got up early and showered and headed to work. I fought the temptation to go back to the glory hole and check it out at lunch and decided to surf the internet and I stumbled on to a website squirt.org and I joined since it had a section on where glory holes could be found, and I realized there was one in a building two doors down.  I read a few of the post and decided it was work a walk to check it out.

When I arrived, there were already to guys in two of the three stalls.  The middle one was open, and I entered and sat on the toilet.  Both buys started tapping their feet, I peeked through the hole on the right and from what I could see there was a guy in sweatpants and a T-shirt holding his dick.  He looked lean and in good shape.  The other side was a businessman in a dress shirt and tie.  I was not sure what to do but I put my fingers up to the hole with the guy in sweats and he stood up and guided his dick through the hole.  He was sporting a nice moderately thick 8-inch dick uncut, and I began so suck his dick and he was moaning.  The other guy put his dick through the hole although I could not see anything until he knocked on the wall and I pulled off the dick I was sucking, and a huge dick was rock hard pointing right at me, and I began to suck his cock while I held onto his 8 inches and slowly jacked it. 

I went back and forth for several minutes and then the guy to my right 8 incher pulled out and asked to see my ass.  I had cleaned out before I came so I dropped my underwear and showed him my ass while I sucked the other guy’s dick.  The guy to my right reached through and felt my ass and then pulled me back to him and lined my hole up with the glory hole and began eating my ass like the skater dude had done.  This went on for three to four minutes and then he slides his finger inside me and then and another and just like before his dick slide in me bare and he began to fuck me. It felt amazing and then I heard him breathing heavy and he said take my nut you little slut.  He pulled out and said clean my dick boy and I turned around and sucked his dick clean while my ass was pointing toward the hole. 

I felt the businessman touch my hole and slide his finger inside me and then pull me toward the hole while I was still sucking the other guy’s dick and before I knew it that huge dick was pressing into me, and it hurt.  I was making some noise and the guy who just fucked me pulled out of me and held some poppers up to my nose and I inhaled three times each side and I was flying while the guy behind me fucked my hole and 8 to 10 minutes later he shot his load inside me.  The guy who gave me the poppers said good boy and he unlocked his door and went to the sink and the businessman also did and I heard businessman say fuck dud you were right; you can find some great ass here.  I thought fuck, they planned this entire thing, and they were just waiting for someone like me. 

I waited for them to leave and sat on the toilet hoping someone would come in and then I heard the door, footsteps the stall door open, close and lock and the guy unbuckled his jeans and they dropped to the floor. He sat down and I peeked through the hole, and it was a middle-aged white guy, good looking and he had a wedding ring on.  I tapped my foot and so did he, then he put his finger to the hole, and I stood up and guided my dick through and he began to suck my cock and six or seven minutes later I shot a huge load in his mouth.

I walked back to my car knowing I had two loads inside me and as much as I was annoyed that they knew each other and  I was getting hard picturing their hot dick and know I had a part of them inside me.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

I slept well despite having cheated on my girl with several guys and looked forward to checking out some new glory holes but decided to go back to the one down the street from work and see if it was as hot as the last time and maybe even to two guys would be there and I could take their loads again.  I could not believe how easy I pictures it, and I was not even fighting with myself and had resolved my internal conflict.  I went to work and sat at my desk and got ready to head to the stall at 1 PM hoping to miss any lunch traffic and only find some real action.  I arrived and there was one guy in the end stall.  I entered the middle booth and peeked through the hole, and it was a businessman who had to forty-five or so.

He was not bad looking and he seemed to be in shape, so I tapped my foot and he returned with a tap, and he did not wait for the second tap and got up and slide his soft fat uncut dick trough the hole.  I immediately began to suck on his foreskin and suck him hard and he grow to a be a fat hard 7.5 with a huge head and veins on that beautiful dick.  I sucked him and he began to moan and after five minutes I really wanted to feel him inside me, so I broke up the lube and lubed up my hole and turned around and guided his big dick inside me. He was so big it hurt but I let him slowly fuck me and I eventually opened, and I could hear his breathing get heavy and then he grunted and shot his load inside me. 

Once he pulled out and got down to suck him clean, but he was already cleaning his dick and winked at me and said thanks and tucked his dick back in his trousers and left.  I loved that thick dick; I sat there and rubbed my hole for a few minutes and jacked my dick.  Moments later I heard the door, footsteps and then a guy went into the same stall the suit was in.  He sat down and I leaned forward to see him and he was a young guy about 27 and tall and lean.  I tapped my foot, and he did not return the tap.  I rubbed my finger on the hole and nothing.  I was hugely disappointed that he may not want to play.  The guy was texting and not paying attention.

We sat there like that for a good while and then I hard to door and footsteps and the guy went right into the stall. This guy was tall, black and he walked in and undressed and slide his 9” dick half hard at the time through the hole.  I began to suck him. It was my first black dick, and I could not get over how soft his skin was.  I sucked him for a couple minutes and he pulled out and slide note through.  It had his number on and it read text me.  I really wanted his dick back through, but he was keeping it away from the hole, so I text him and said Hi.

The text back read, my place is not to far from here and I want you to come back to my place and suck my dick.  You down to be my fag for today? The other guy had gotten a text while I was typing back that I can do that.  The guy gave me his address and told me to wait two minutes and leave and meet at his place. I waited two minutes and headed out and walked to a garage apartment and I walked the stops and knocked, and the tall hot guy answered the door.  He was wearing a pair of short now and no underwear and his dick looked huge.  He motioned me in and closed the door and leaned down and kissed me.  I kissed him back and we made out for a few minutes, and I reached out my hand and rubbed his big dick and it only got bigger.

He pulled his dick out of his leg and had pushed me down to suck his dick.  Fuck this was the longest and thickest dick I have ever suck.  The guy still had not said a word, but he did moan some while I was sucking and jacking his cock.  I half wondered where the black guy was, but I was loving this big dick and thought he must be inside further.  The guy pulled his dick from my mouth and walked into the living room and sat on the sofa and I followed him and got on my knees and sucked his big dick and he just put his head back and moaned as I serviced him.  He pulled my head up and pilled off his shorts and I got to peak at his beautiful body.  He had a patch taped on his left abdomen.  It looked like what you put over a tattoo.  He lifted his legs and had me lick his balls and then pushed me down to eat his ass.  I have never done that but since he was clean, I tongued and at his hole while he moaned.  I sucked him for what seemed like ten minutes and then pulled me off his dick and guided me up and unbuttoned my trousers and I pushed them down with my underwear and kicked them to the side and pulled off my polo and went back to sucking his beautiful huge cock and as I did, he grabbed a jar and started rubbing lube on my hole and then slipped a finger and then two inside me.  He was rough as he fingers fucked me and I was glad I had lube up there from the first guy who shot inside me and that his big dick had stretched me some.  He worked a third finger inside me, and it seemed like too much and was getting uncomfortable.

I pulled away some and he pulled out and lifted my head and pulled his dick out of my mouth and got up and motioned for me to get on the sofa with my ass to him.  He began to finger my hole again with two and then he went back to three and it was still too much but this time at a different angle it did not hurt as much.  He grabbed more lube and slide his three fingers back in and began twisting them around roughly again.  He grabbed a bottom of poppers and handed them to me, and I uncapped them and took several hits.  That helped a lot as he continued to work and stretch my hole. I was moaning and wincing when he would get a little to forceful and then he pulled out and then I felt his huge head press against my hole and slowly slide inside me and I almost lost my breath but knew I better hit the poppers because I knew I was not ready for this.  

The first few inches my hole seemed to accommodate after his stretching but after about four inches it started to hurt, and I begged him to stop but he pressed his hand on my back and continued to press his dick inside me and I felt like I was ripping in two.  I begged him again to stop and he slapped my head hard and slowly pulled out and I thought he was done but then he pressed back inside me even further then he had been.  He held his dick there, then I felt him press something in my mouth and he fasted it on me.  Fuck I thought, he just put a ball gag in my mouth.  It frightened me and I tried to pull up and he pressed me down again and slapped my head harder.  This fucker still had not said a word to me, he positioned me, so my back was arched and the slow fucked me as I moaned and as the pain grew, I was screaming but that was muffled by the ball gag.

This assault went on for thirty minutes and he never got all the way inside me but as he was fucking me I could her his breathing quicken and then a grunt as he shot his load inside me.  He pulled out and unfasted the ball gag and walked into the other room and left me there with my clothes and my sore hole, so I got dressed and left feeling I had gotten fucked against my will.  I really wanted him to stop but he just took what he wanted. The guy had an amazing dick but fuck, he really hurt me.

I went home and took a bath in the tub and tried not to think about it but the longer I soaked the harder my dick go thinking about this hot guy using me and breeding my ass.  I had sex with my girl a few hours later and shot a huge load inside her thinking about that big dick that had breed me several hours earlier.

• Like 16
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1