Does sex matter without the load?

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Twice in the past 4 days or so, I got fucked but ended up not getting bred. The first guy pulled out and the second guy (who'd fucked me raw before and half pulled out) insisted on a condom this time. After both times i felt totally unsatisfied. The usual feeling of relief and kind of sex haze that comes over me just wasn't there. I ended up scrolling grindr until eventually jerked off, going to bed disappointed. I've had condom sex before and didn't like it as much but this time it felt like a total waste. Almost like I hadn't had sex. I'm wondering does the sex still matter for you if you don't get bred? And what does it mean when it doesnt?

As a submissive bottom, I is usually more important to me that the top is satisfied. However, to me it doesn't really count as sex if i don't get a load in me - either down my throat or in my ass.  It's just unfulfilling, the same way condom sex is unfulfilling. To me i don't think it means anything other than that this particular sex wasn't the best and to try again.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

After both times i felt totally unsatisfied.

I'm like you and I need to finish the sex with a load in my hole. At the sauna sometimes guys want to "save" their load so they fuck for a bit and then leave the room. I like that but I want at least one load in my hole. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Sadly at the bathhouses, find way too many guys that just want to edge in you, and not breed you.  The odds of others seem to get better after the first load is in though.  

Don't get me wrong, I love getting fuckt, bur when I don't get the reward, I wonder why?

• Upvote 1

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
1 hour ago, hungry_hole said:

I'm like you and I need to finish the sex with a load in my hole. At the sauna sometimes guys want to "save" their load so they fuck for a bit and then leave the room. I like that but I want at least one load in my hole. 

See I don't mind it as much at the baths because it's almost like one continuous fuck to me, so as long as I leave with my hole bred I don't feel like I missed out.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
19 minutes ago, nekofox said:

While it'll be fun overall, it's just not the same unless you actually get the load deep in you.  I'd rather get bred instead of just having someone pull out and shoot all over me.

The disappointment when I guy pulls out is so deep! Hard for me not to have an attitude after

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
58 minutes ago, WeBearBears said:

When I'm getting fucked, I expect to be bred... That's what my hole is for... I agree that it's unsatisfying, it happened last weekend, and I'm still kinda cranky about it... 

I hate what it does to my mood I'm the same way smh. Starting to feel like an addiction.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
10 hours ago, truepig said:

I'm not one of those guys that just LOVES getting fucked, the only reason I take dick up my ass is to get the load blasted inside me. Orally, if I'm doing all that work you sure better feed me a load.

For me I enjoy getting fucked but not for too long of a session. I have guys that'll be close to cumming and then make themselves hold off. Once they miss that initial buildup it usually takes some dumb position or just forever for them to cum and the sex loses its magic.

I’m all about getting that load and I greatly prefer it in my ass. When the rare top insists on a condom I usually get what I want by asking them to finish by jerking and shooting on my hole so I can finger it in. About half don’t want to fuck me after hearing that but most of the others just fuck me bareback and breed with just a few who follow my request, and then I just finger it in myself. 

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
3 hours ago, RawSubDad said:

I’m all about getting that load and I greatly prefer it in my ass. When the rare top insists on a condom I usually get what I want by asking them to finish by jerking and shooting on my hole so I can finger it in. About half don’t want to fuck me after hearing that but most of the others just fuck me bareback and breed with just a few who follow my request, and then I just finger it in myself. 

Yeah the guys I tried something similar with or just tried to sit on it didn't go with it😕