Does sex matter without the load?

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

It’s all about what the top wants.

My friend has pulled out a few times and shot his load on my back instead of inside me.

Was I disappointed?Yes,it’s what he wanted at the time so I accepted his decision.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
1 hour ago, CabaNox said:

It  depends if your a submissive, a hole, or a cum slut.  As a cum slut you have to be not only a hole, but know how to milk a man

🤔I have to give that some thought

It is really frustrating when a guy keeps fucking you or you're sucking him for it seems like hours and he doesn't cum. Asking ahead of time if the guy cums fast helps. But sometimes the ass you're eating or the cock you're sucking is worth it, even when it's without any cum. Don't get me wrong, I do love when they cum in my ass or mouth or both! OINK!

If I'm the bottom I want the load. Period, hard stop.   Circumstances matter though.   If it's a group sex scene, I try for the load but respect that the top probably wants to fuck a lot of bottoms.   Totally understandable.   In a one on one setting, I'm annoyed if I don't get the load.   If you were that close to cumming, why did you pull out?   If you can't get/stay hard, why are you trying to top? Then there are they guys who take 60+ minutes to cum.   I'll just say that's a lot for a bottom if it's not a passionate scene.   Unless there's a true connection, you should plan on being out in 20-30 minutes. 

• Like 1

For me the whole point in being fucked is getting the guys seed in me. I love that feeling when he tells me he's going to cum and I feel his body spasm and he rams his cock as deep as can inside me and pumps that first dose of his sperm in my body, then the smaller movements as he empties himself into me. If a guy wants to rubber up or doesn't cum inside me I'm always disappointed. 

If it's a 1-on-1 breeding, yeah, I better get at least 1 load in me. When I'm out in a multi-partner setting, then it's all about the sodomy an the pleasure being penetrated by cocks and hands with the knowledge from my experiences past I will go home with loads in me, even if it's not from every guy or right way. Wed night was pup night at a local bar, which has a play area in the back. I was in it most of the might in my pup gear taking cocks in me. Tops generally don't want to fuck and cum right away because they want to sodomize as many of us as they can, so i always make sure i stay late for when the tops are ready to call it a night and need a hole to spill their nut seed in. By that time I've enjoyed hours of constant sexual use and feeling the loads leaking from my trashed ass is a high that never gets old.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, BareBob said:

For me the whole point in being fucked is getting the guys seed in me. I love that feeling when he tells me he's going to cum and I feel his body spasm and he rams his cock as deep as can inside me and pumps that first dose of his sperm in my body, then the smaller movements as he empties himself into me. If a guy wants to rubber up or doesn't cum inside me I'm always disappointed. 

Couldn’t agree more BareBob! I was in a 4-way recently (1 top, 2 vers and me as a dedicated bottom), where I was fucked by all of them but only got one load, and left feeling a little disappointed at the lack of cum dripping from my hole 😞 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
17 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

I kinda get offended when a guy doesnt cum, unless hes been fucking me for hours and he just simply cant.

Same! Almost like I was cheated out of a load lol

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
10 hours ago, BareBob said:

I'm one of those ppl that can usually feel the cum when I guy shoots in me so I feel extra cheated if I don't get to experience that

NO ... The whole point of having sex is one guy (or, better yet a room-full) pumps Sperm into other guys Holes/throats.  Why bother if there's no mating with other like-minded men?  I suppose I may have pulled out and pumped it somewhere else at some point through the years - but I surely can't remember it - not worth remembering anyway.  

Most guys don't even need to discuss where the load is going, and if the bottom wants something other than up his gut, then he should say something about it before the guys start breeding ... these days, when guys start mating, that's what's gonna happen.  No manipulative bullshit accepted.  Sorry if that was blunt, but the answer is Hell NO !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2