first time (knowingly) taking Af/Am seed

hntnhole

The first time I knowingly took a load off Af/Am Cock was the same guy mentioned in the other entry "first time I fucked/bred Af/Am Hole"  I may have prior, but this was the first time I knew it was Af/Am:

Previously, same kid that lived up the block.  After pumping his Hole in the garage that time, I still saw him out walking his dog - a couple of times with his wife - when I would only nod at them without speaking.  For some reason, I had to take the dogs out later than usual - can't remember why.  Maybe a business meeting that ran overtime, could be anything.  But, it was later at night, and already dark.  So after passing his house, maybe half a block away, he must have left to take his dog out.  In any event, I heard someone running behind me, turned around and there he was.  This was a beautiful kid, beautiful smile, tall, slim, buzzcut, masculine-type, but not uber-butch in appearance.  I already knew how much he loved getting fucked (that's in the other posting), so I said hi and we walked on.  So one of my dogs did his duty, and I took a bag out of my pocket to do mine, and bent down to pick up.  The kid took that opportunity to cop a feel of my ass, and I was already half-hard remembering how sweet his is.  

Walked on with the dogs, and he felt up my ass again - so I just asked him if he wanted to shove that beautiful Cock up my gut.  After all, I already knew how his hard cock arched up and pointed back to his belly, with the overhang filling up with pre-cum from the last time.  He had the same type of shorts on - some thin material, and any passerby could have seen it in his shorts.  There are some single-family homes in that area, some 2-flats, some 3-flats, and the streets are always full of parked cars at night, and lots of large trees.  Then, his dog did it's duty, and when he bent over to pick up I put my hand down his shorts and felt up his Hole - which, btw, is hairy, and absolutely delicious.  So we walked a little farther, then turned back towards our block.  I was burning up with lust by this point, so in the middle of one block, midway inbetween the street lights, I saw a pickup truck parked with a van parked behind it.  There was also a tree that shaded the streetlight from those trucks, and enough room inbetween the trucks.  I just didn't care - the thrill of taking that sweet Cock, and right on the street - was just too much to resist.  So, of course, I didn't.

Pulled him off the sidewalk and in between those trucks, dogs in tow, got down on my knees and sucked on that hot Cock for a few minutes, then I just said "I need your load up my gut", turned around and that sweet boy just knelt behind me and sucked my Hole, stood up and eased it in.  The whole notion, the whole scene was so fukkin hot I shot my sperm on that Ford truck well before he pumped his sperm up my gut.  The act of mating with a raw Cock, right in public, on the street, where anyone could have walked by and watched, was so damn exciting - such a perfect act of pure BreedLust, it made me shoot well before his Cock did.  At the time, it was probably the most brazenly display of pure Breed Lust I'd ever performed.  And I sure as hell would do it again.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

The first time for me was in college. I was cruising the men's rooms when a black guy sat in the stall next to me. It was a weekend so the buildings were relatively quiet. I could see through a hole drilled in the partition his hand stroking his big cock. I whispered to him asking if he wanted to go to a more private place and he responded yes. I got up and waited for him in the hall...He was gorgeous. About 6-1, 190, short cropped hair...a great build. I led him to a stair hall that had a private landing at the top and only used to for service people. 

When we got to the top, I grabbed his crotch and could feel his rock hard BBC straining inside his jeans. I unzipped, pulled his pants down halfway releasing it. About 8", thick. I went down on him immediately. I hadn't sucked many black men but I found that they have a particular musky scent that's intoxicating. I sucked for a while while ho moaned loudly. I stood up to catch my breath and leaned toward him to see if he would kiss. I was rewarded by an awesomely passionate lock on my lips and his tongue in my mouth. OMG I love kissing black men.

While kissing he fishes his hand behind me sliding down the back of my pants. Soon I could feel his finger poking at my hole. IT felt so good and I was now rock hard. Soon hes undoing my pants pushing them down while still kissing. He broke off the kiss long enough to get his fingers wet and slid two in my hole. I'm horny and a little nervous. I had only bottomed a few times before and remember how much it hurt at first and I never had a black guy inside me. He starts to turn me around and takes out a bottle of poppers. He takes a hit and hands nme the bottle. I took a big hit and bent over telling him to fuck me. Soon hes poking my hole. No condom and no discussion. This is the 80's and I'm a bit trepidations but so turned on. I turn around to suck him getting his dick as wet as I can and bend over again. Soon hes pushing inside of me. He gets about half way in and I have to pull forward because its too dry and it hurts. I again turn around to get his cock wetter. I can taste my ass mixed with his muskiness. We both take another hit of poppers and he slide in again. Now my hole is wet and he starts fucking. It hurts but soon I'm used to him and the thrusts feel awesome. 

Soon he is thrusting faster, his breaths get deeper and he is starting to moan. Now hes balls deep and I could feel his dick pulsating surely releasing his nut deep in me. He stays in me a bit longer as his dick continues to empty and his breathing relaxes. He slowly backs away and his dick slides out. I immediately swallowed it cleaning off my ass and both of our fluids. He slowly pulled his pants up and left. I spent the rest of the day with his nut inside me every once in a while sticking my finger in and tasting it. 

That was the first time I took black cock and nut. About 10 years later a black man would poz me,

First time i tasted cum from a black guy...was in an adult movie theater in Syracuse (yep Paris theater)...front row was crowded. I kneeled down in front of a black man with a nice (but not HUGE) cock and started sucking, he was probably in his 40s.  Suddenly his cock got harder and i tasted a salty-sweet thick liquid....he had cum in my mouth.  I was shocked and spit on the floor.  To this day i regret not swallowing that first load (never had a guy cum in my mouth).  

Since then have had some fun with lots of guys, white, black, latino, asian.and always swallow. I'm vers so they often eat my cum also...and we all have a good time.

Thanks for the reply.

The terminology is only about demonstrating respect for others, and how they appreciate being recognized.  There are some Af/Am folks that feel being called "Black" is another way of reinforcing the racism, white-privilege that has so thoroughly soaked into the Caucasian American culture. It seems to me that it's really easy to affirm the humanness of all folks, regardless of their race.  I don't get into political discussions on BZ, since that's not what this site is all about.  That said, it's no skin off my ass to write in a supportive way regarding all variations of the human race. 

No offence intended, only maybe some small measure of recognizing the equality of all.

• Like 1