How long do you think Biden will be president for?

Coldfusion

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: I don't even know where to start with this. Let me try to sum up

1. You can talk trash about Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Boris Johnson, ... if you want. They are public figures. They are not members of the forum. 
  2. The infraction which @Coldfusion so kindly gave us an image of is for being rude to another MEMBER of the forum. 
  3. Complaining in open threads about moderation is another thing you get an infraction for. It's been that way on every forum I have ever been on. Otherwise, it all turns into anarchy like this thread has. 
  4. If you don't like the rules, there are endless numbers of other sites to visit. If you visit this one, you follow our rules. 

This thread is closed. If you want to discuss Joe Biden's health and fitness, start a new thread AND keep it civil. Apologies to anyone who was participating in this thread in good faith.