hot homeless

Guest bradfuller

8 hours ago, bradfuller said:

Eu faço vagabundos sem-teto drogados na rua desmaiados caras sujos

Making homeless was a recent discovery for me and I loved it.... I feel like a true SLUT, after the first one I've already made two more. It feels strange but at the same time very good. I want to repeat it more times, I want to go deeper in this my new trip of degradation...💦💦☢️☢️😈😈

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

1 hour ago, AnnaBBWhore said:

Melhor sentimento do mundo 😋

And I don't regret it... I enjoy the moment every day and always wanting more... I'm even willing to live some time between them to try to be as abused by them as possible... I think it's another addiction to my list of degradation

• 4 weeks later...

I have had some GREAT Homeless Men fuck me as they like; I have brought Homeless Men home to my apt to fuck me and there have been occasions where they have actually stayed from 1 day to 3 or 4 days and had thoroughly used me for their pleasure...

However; the best were about the ones that I encountered and di not want to come back to my apt; so some just fucked in alleyway; a couple used to fuck in behind dumpsters behind buildings; some I took to the Bookstore to fuck me or a Bathhouse (at the Bookstore it was pretty hot due to all the others there looking at me with these Men and taking them into the Booth with me - mot times left the door open so they could see....

Of all these there were a few who took me to their encampments and some just did one on one but there were  occasions where it turned into a little group session and I was the Guest Pig Bottom...  And even on more than one occasion I spent the entire night at camp with them..

So if you or anyone would like to chat more about these let me know.....

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Niceroundass said:

I have had some GREAT Homeless Men fuck me as they like; I have brought Homeless Men home to my apt to fuck me and there have been occasions where they have actually stayed from 1 day to 3 or 4 days and had thoroughly used me for their pleasure...

However; the best were about the ones that I encountered and di not want to come back to my apt; so some just fucked in alleyway; a couple used to fuck in behind dumpsters behind buildings; some I took to the Bookstore to fuck me or a Bathhouse (at the Bookstore it was pretty hot due to all the others there looking at me with these Men and taking them into the Booth with me - mot times left the door open so they could see....

Of all these there were a few who took me to their encampments and some just did one on one but there were  occasions where it turned into a little group session and I was the Guest Pig Bottom...  And even on more than one occasion I spent the entire night at camp with them..

So if you or anyone would like to chat more about these let me know.....

Damn thats hot I've only hooked up with one homeless guy and we played in my car. Definitely seen some hot ones on the street.

• 4 months later...
On 9/16/2021 at 5:24 AM, Gainerpoz said:

Making homeless was a recent discovery for me and I loved it.... I feel like a true SLUT, after the first one I've already made two more. It feels strange but at the same time very good. I want to repeat it more times, I want to go deeper in this my new trip of degradation...💦💦☢️☢️😈😈

I've only taken one but recently i can't stop thinking about them! I'm beyond horny for their cocks. I've even been hunting for them 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I met a guy on Double List and against my better judgement I gave him my hotel info without hardly a bit of his info except cock size, of course.  He brought a friend and they both looked homeless, and they brought their belongings inside the room.  They were nice though, and each took a shower then we all laid on the clean sheets and you know how the rest of that goes, they fucked me hard.

F23DED96-6B89-48FE-AB1E-07984785ADC0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I stay at a shelter for the reason of getting g used from time to time not because I'm homeless but to put put my ass up at night and let the homeless cum in and out my asshole in my single men's roomAD3B5980-E355-40E2-BC6F-AAAF1A0620DF.thumb.jpeg.9e66826f04dfd6fd4f9cd0cd0d0093fa.jpeg. I would love to stay as the cum dump encampment and once I empty most of they balls head home with they loads in my ass and freeze them. I’m in NYC and don’t know if a Homeless encampment is near me. But will search today. And would you please share more details about your stay at the encampment? Picture below is me sniffing and sucking clean homeless sperm stains from random underwear I found in the bathroom shelter.  

• Piggy 1

15 minutes ago, 1Cumdumpster said:

Eu fico em um abrigo para me acostumar de vez em quando, não porque eu sou sem-teto, mas para colocar minha bunda para cima à noite e deixar o sem-teto gozar dentro e fora do meu cu no quarto dos meus homens solteiros AD3B5980-E355-40E2-BC6F-AAAF1A0620DF.thumb.jpeg.9e66826f04dfd6fd4f9cd0cd0d0093fa.jpeg. Eu adoraria ficar como o acampamento de despejo de porra e uma vez que eu esvazie a maioria das bolas, vou para casa com eles na minha bunda e congelo-os. Estou em NYC e não sei se há um acampamento de sem-teto perto de mim. Mas vai pesquisar hoje. E você poderia compartilhar mais detalhes sobre sua estadia no acampamento? A foto abaixo sou eu cheirando e chupando manchas de esperma limpas de roupas íntimas aleatórias que encontrei no abrigo do banheiro.  

Fuck ia hot