A night I’ll never forget.

Bttmboy9024

I

It was just like any other day. Same routine just a different environment. I had gotten a new job up north and it was about to be a month working there. I was new to this area and wasn’t use to all the attention from all the locals. A lot of hot guys and not enough time haha. 

It was a Friday afternoon. I had just gotten to work. Less busy then normal. Since it was slow I decided to hop on my phone and check the apps. So many hot guys and here I was stuck at work. I thought, maybe I can set something up for later tonight. I was really horny and needed some attention. I came across this profile of this really cute guy. Right as I was checking his profile, I got a message. It was from him. “Hey there. What’s up?” He asked. 

“Hey. Nothing much. Just here at work.” I replied. I don’t know why I got so nervous all of sudden, he was so hot. Definitely my type. Everything pretty much checked off on my list.  “Nice. Any plans after?” He asked. I really didn’t have nothing to do after. Plus, I normally prep before leaving anywhere in case of situations like this. He was so hot. I definitely wouldn’t mind getting plowed by him tonight. ”None yet. But I’m open to some ideas.”I responded. Now I was excited for work to be over. This guy was just so sexy. Good thing I was clean and ready to go. Now just gotta wait for work to be done and the fun can begin. 
“If you’re up for it, come over after.” He replied. “I’m looking for a hot bottom to have some fun with.” I got turned on at how direct he was with his words. “Yeah. I get off at 7:30pm. I’ll hit you up then. My name is Daniel.” I responded. 
“I’m Azreal. Can’t wait to meet you.” He responded. Such a sexy name. 

We exchanged numbers. I continued working since by this time it was getting a little busy. Time will fly by now. The faster work goes by, the faster I can meet up with Azreal. 

7:30pm.

“Just clocked out.” I texted. “You still wanna meet up?” Awaiting his response, I got nervous. I was really about to hang out with this guy I’ve never met. He was so sexy. “Hey you. Yeah I’m still down. I’ll send you my location.” He responded. He dropped a pin. His address wasn’t far from me. It was actually a five minute walk from work. I’ll be there in no time. 

“Hey again. I’m right outside.” I texted him. 

“Cool. I’ll buzz you in. Top floor, first door on the right.” As I made my way up the stairs I got a little tensed. It was just the nerves, but I couldn’t let them get the best of me. Azreal was so hot, and I wanted him deep in me. I knocked on the door. 

“Hey. Come on in. Make yourself at home.” Azreal said as he was holding the door open. I walked in and took of my shoes. He led me down the hallway towards the living room. It was a little smokey. “Did you just finished smoking?” I asked. I noticed a tray on the table. There was a pipe and a jar on it. Never seen anything like that before. Maybe this is what he was smoking. “Yeah. I can pack the bowl if you want a hit. Can I get you a drink?” He asked. “Yes please. I’ll take a coke if you have any?” He went to the kitchen to grab my drink. I patiently waited for him. I was still amazed by the tray that was on the table. “Here you are.” He handed me a can of coke already open. I didn’t realized how thirsty I was, I drunk it so fast. “Thirsty huh?” He asked. “If you need another just let me know.” He smiled. He had a nice smile. I started to feel a little dizzy. Maybe from drinking the coke so fast. Couldn’t really understand what Azreal was saying to me. I simply nodded my head. Next thing you know I felt some hands on my waist.

“You’re so sexy. Thank you for coming over. How are you feeling?” He asked. I felt a little dizzy, almost drunk even. I felt his hands going up my shirt. So warm. “I feel…..I feel hot.” I felt like I was slurring my words. I unbuckled my pants, or did he do that. I don’t know. I opened my eyes and I saw my legs were up. Pants and undies were off. I felt a wet tongue on my hole. It felt so good. I let out a moan. “You like that?” Azreal asked. “I got something else you’re  gonna really like.” I felt a finger on my hole. He was trying to push it in. I normally don’t like being fingered. However, I was so hot and bothered, that I really didn’t want to complain. He starting fingering me. In and out the finger went. I let out another moan. “Please fuck me, please.” I said to him. I want him deep in me. My hole was craving his cock. “As you wish.” He said, “But first let me open you up a little bit.” He reached over to the tray and grabbed the jar that was next to the pipe. “What’s…….tha—“ I couldn’t get my sentence out. His finger felt so good in my ass. Another moan escaped my lips. “You’re really tight. This will help relax you.” I felt him pushing whatever he took out the jar into my ass. It burned a little. Then I felt my chest tense up a bit, a cough was coming. “There you go baby. You’ll be ready to take my cock in no time.” He said. “Plus a few others” 

My body got all hot. His finger still in my ass. Felt like two, three  I lost count  “Fuck me. Fuck me please sir.” I begged. I just wanted his dick inside me. “You ready for hard cock boy?” He asked, “I’m gonna load you up nice and deep.” I felt him rubbing his cock head on my hole, it felt so good. He popped it in. A moan escaped again. He was so big, I didn’t think I could take it. “Yeah take this dick slut. Your hole is so tight.” He said. At this point he’s balls deep. Whatever he put up my ass was helping.  I just wanted cock, his cock. I didn’t even see if he put on a rubber, but I didn’t care. I just want him deep inside of me. My hole was his to do what he pleases with. “Yes sir, fuck me. Fuck this hole. Breed me deep.” I begged. 

Thrust after thrust, it felt so good. He turned me over and fucked me doggie. His hands at my hips. “You like that boy. Your hole feels so good. I’m getting close.” He said into my ear. My ass was his, all his. I could feel his balls hitting mine. With one final thrust, “Take my load boy!” He pushed balls deep. I cold feel his load being deposited up my ass. Pulse after pulse. I felt it throb at least  a good 5-6 times. “I hope you like that load boy. This ass is mine now.”  He said to me. I was waiting for him to pull out, “You’re not done here boy.” He grabbed my hands and cuffed them. “This as belongs to me.” He slapped my ass. I was still face down, ass up at this point since he cuffed my hands. “I hope you’re ready for another round, this time with me and some of my friends boy.” He said as he was opening the jar again. My hole was loose and gaping, he shoved another of what he used earlier. Again I felt my chest rise, I coughed. “More! I want more sir. Please, more cock…”

To be continued. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9