What's the *real* function of glory holes?

hntnhole

Glory Holes have been around as long as there have been men's rooms.  But what's their true purpose?  Obviously for Cocks to get sucked off by men that crave it.  But, there's another, deeper function too.  

When there's a public room (i.e. men's  rest room), with one or more glory holes carved into the partitions, it focuses all the attention on only one thing:  Lust.  The need to suck a Cock off, feel the rush when it pumps Sperm down the throat or up the gut.  Glory holes are seldom bigger than they need to be to get the Cock/balls through and mate with a hungry mouth or hole.  This fact actually reduces our concentration to the lowest common denominator.  If you happen to like beefy guys, and the Cock on the other side of the partition is so skinny he could walk through a harp, you won't know or care.  The only important thing is the hard Cock staring back at you through the gh.  If you like skinny guys, and the guy on the other side is beefy, you won't see or care.  All you care is there's a man that needs to sate his Lust, just as you need to sate yours.  Whether the Cock pumps sperm down your throat or up your Hole, the important thing - boiled down to it's lowest common denominator - is hard raw Cock mating with hungry raw Hole.  There are no other considerations available.

Of course, in a bar/"bookstore"/whatever known for raw pigsex, men will cruise each other and head to the john to complete the act of mating with each other(s).  But in general, glory holes serve a magnificent purpose by filtering out all the unnecessary distractions, allowing us to focus on only our Lust, the need to mate with our brothers, the craving to pitch or catch sperm.  Maybe you finish and see the guy as he leaves, and think to yourself "oh fuck - did I actually suck that mess off?" Or, "oh fuck - that guy is hotttt - I want/need more" and go get his contact information. In either case, the act of mating with your brothers has taken place, as it will again and again and again.  Glory Holes serve a crucially important function:  it's all about lust - all about mating. 

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm.  Whether at a group breeding orgy, a glory hole, in an alley, at your place or his, wherever.   It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

This is beautiful, and beautifully written, @hntnhole !

You mention restroom glory holes as well as bar or bookstore glory holes. Both kinds are important but the restroom ones, to me, are the ultimate...the serendipity, the spontaneity, the random men, the adrenaline rush, and the way that a blowjob or a quick fuck can be interleaved with one's regular day (you can rejoin your BF/GF/husband/wife outside, go back to the office, etc.).

It's also fascinating to sample restroom glory holes in different cities. Having to use two different kinds of modern-day "pissoirs" (essentially, outdoor, minimally-sheltered urinals) on my last trip to Paris prompted me to do some research. I was able to find and visit the last remaining "Vespassienne" (historic Parisian urinal enclosure and men's meeting place). Of course there was no one else there, but I could just imagine what it was like for two gay men to meet and have a furtive encounter in a place like that in the late 1800s.

• Upvote 2

Hey there, fskn

Thanks so much for the kind words.  Very pleased you appreciate it, and I particularly love that you offer another facet - namely, a quick suck/fuck inserted into a regular daily routine. Yes, that would add to the thrill tremendously.  And, while I'm fairly well traveled too, it didn't occur to me to include glory holes in foreign countries.  Thanks for adding that quotient to the post !!!  I particularly remember one by the train station near Fuggerstrasse !!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Glory Holes have been around as long as there have been men's rooms.  But what's their true purpose?  Obviously for Cocks to get sucked off by men that crave it.  But, there's another, deeper function too.  

When there's a public room (i.e. men's  rest room), with one or more glory holes carved into the partitions, it focuses all the attention on only one thing:  Lust.  The need to suck a Cock off, feel the rush when it pumps Sperm down the throat or up the gut.  Glory holes are seldom bigger than they need to be to get the Cock/balls through and mate with a hungry mouth or hole.  This fact actually reduces our concentration to the lowest common denominator.  If you happen to like beefy guys, and the Cock on the other side of the partition is so skinny he could walk through a harp, you won't know or care.  The only important thing is the hard Cock staring back at you through the gh.  If you like skinny guys, and the guy on the other side is beefy, you won't see or care.  All you care is there's a man that needs to sate his Lust, just as you need to sate yours.  Whether the Cock pumps sperm down your throat or up your Hole, the important thing - boiled down to it's lowest common denominator - is hard raw Cock mating with hungry raw Hole.  There are no other considerations available.

Of course, in a bar/"bookstore"/whatever known for raw pigsex, men will cruise each other and head to the john to complete the act of mating with each other(s).  But in general, glory holes serve a magnificent purpose by filtering out all the unnecessary distractions, allowing us to focus on only our Lust, the need to mate with our brothers, the craving to pitch or catch sperm.  Maybe you finish and see the guy as he leaves, and think to yourself "oh fuck - did I actually suck that mess off?" Or, "oh fuck - that guy is hotttt - I want/need more" and go get his contact information. In either case, the act of mating with your brothers has taken place, as it will again and again and again.  Glory Holes serve a crucially important function:  it's all about lust - all about mating. 

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm.  Whether at a group breeding orgy, a glory hole, in an alley, at your place or his, wherever.   It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm.

I love this post, its so accurate to detail. I grew up from an early age with gloryholes and I just sucked or backed onto any cock that came through, it was thd excitement, ghe rush of blood everywhere in my body.

I lovd Darkrooms, but a dark gloryhole is awesome with many senses kicking in. Thanks for posting a great post.

• Upvote 3

THat's it exactly. It's all about the cock. Not who it's attached to. It's the art of making the cock happy without any of the trappings of status or style or dress or mannerisms or politics.  It gets a cock into me (moth or ass - or both)  or gets mine into another hungry hole. No fuss,=. No pleasantries. No guilt. No shame. Nothing to fixate on but the cock. The all-mighty, glorious cock!  Let me worship you, brother.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

+1 to quick discreet unloading.

I used to put up a private, cloth gloryhole at my apartment.  Many men needed to swing by before work, after gym, before heading home.  I'm no snob but there were some very hot & hung men in that lineup 😄 

So private != public gloryholes; they're 2 different beasts IMO: public for some voyeur/exhibition/group action but private for quick discreet/anon bjs & fucks.  And yes, both focus on the cock & hole 😉

Edited by chipygmalion80
  • Like 3

The first gloryhole I saw was at a university, in the Student's Building, near the pool tables. I visited this gloryhole for years which had 4 toilets in a row with a metal partition in front of the toilets for privacy. This partition allowed the suck and fuck action to take place in the two toilets at the end, with a huge hole between them. Occasionally the holes in the metal partitions were covered up but very quickly the holes were back.

There was a Pub in the same building so on Friday or Saturday nights, when the pub was open, the gloryhole was busy with horny drunken students. Lots of fun!

I think that a gloryhole is great for the guy getting sucked because after he shoots he doesn't have to talk to anybody, just pull out, clean up and leave. Same for the guy sucking, after the load, no need to deal with anyone. The ultimate of objectification!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I’ve had limited experience with public gloryholes so far but I have enjoyed private gloryholes. There’s something incredible about giving my load to a slut who I can’t see and I’d never recognize if we happened to walk by each other in public. In the moment when you’re getting sucked through a gloryhole the bottom can be anyone you imagine him to be.  

I was searching for a place where i could anonymous suck cocks and swallowing sperm from strangers, on the internet i soon came out by gloryholes and there was a really famous one in the center of Amsterdam ''Drakes''. much reviews from tourists that visit Amsterdam and Drakes was the place to be for gloryhole sex. I've been coming there since my 23th, at first i was only sucking, but later when i was on prep i love to give ass through the holes. bred by anonymous guys is really a hot thing. so now now and then i make a visit if i'm nearby to get a few anonymous loads in my ass 💦

20181005_163034.thumb.jpg.ddf49844ce8f3b911b59831edbd27db0.jpg

20181005_164939.thumb.jpg.824af717600851129635837a3d56de3a.jpg

20181005_163508.thumb.jpg.9ff566bfc19c83b3c7130b894c32f788.jpg

Edited by Kimberley
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

for tops its a great way for them to use a slutty faggot like me purely for getting themselves off, without needing to fake interest in me as a person. all I am to them is a cocksucking faggot and a trashy bareback whore that takes loads from strangers and doesn’t expect anything in return except the load. plus then the faggot will never know who you are or your name, or even what you look like, which is great cause most men don’t want their friends and family to know they use trashy cumdumps or even want a queenie, community fuckhole like me to recognize them on the street. even more so for straight guys who just use fags because we are so easy. 

for a dirty little faggotwhore like me, glory holes are all about just being some trashy faggot that takes strangers loads through a hole in the wall, no questions asked, getting more loads and just being used like a cheap, dirty whore by strangers, doing stuff that even most hookers think is disgusting. when I take some completely anonymous mans load through a glory hole I really feel like a depraved, cockhungry, cumthirsty faggot with no standards, no pride, no shame, and no sexual self respect. I know the men on the other side of the wall think I’m disgusting and have no respect for me whatsoever and the men watching think I’m pure trash. it’s also where most cumdumps learn that we actually don’t care what the guys we suck off look like or how old the guys who fuck us are, or anything else. just fuck my mouth, fuck my ass, breed me and piss down my throat and leave me for the next man to use.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

For me the gloryhole represents the ultimate in anonymous action. I can imagine anything attached to the cock through the hole. Maybe it's a hot dad whose wife won't suck his dick, so he wants to get off before he sits down for dinner with the family. Maybe it's a deeply closeted cowboy who knows he likes dudes on his cock more than chicks. Maybe it's a fresh young teenager just having turned 18 and exploring for the first time. The possibilities are endless!

Plus, being on the receiving end is one of the sluttiest feelings imaginable. I am truly nothing more than a cum recepticle for another man to dump in. I'm not a person, I'm a thing, a hole. And all I know of the person using me is his cock, nothing more.

We used to have a pretty awesome, (well awesome for where I live anyway) ABS that sat right behind two bars and a strip club. There used to be a shitload of action there! Drunk, horny, frustrated guys always needing relief. I swallowed countless loads there, and quite a few up the ass if they were willing.

Sadly, it burned down. Another place opened up, but the location sucked. Hardly got much business at all except for us regulars. Then about about two years before the pandemic hit, the County Health dept. covered up all the gloryholes. Was never the same after that. Much harder to try and get in a booth with a guy, takes the anonymity away. Then the place just shut down during the pandemic, at least the arcade part. Hasn't opened back up. It wasn't much, but at least it was something.

• Like 2

I love this topic and thread. I love hard cocks and getting them off (like the rest of you). I found the website glory-hole-2-go or something like that. You can get a nice robust canvas system that is portable and can be popped up using tension adjusters just about anywhere. Seems like they have given this some serious thought and have created a few unique designs to meet any number of settings.