Motel cumdump

Dirtymindedpig

• 1 month later...

Part 8

I felt myself slide almost half way down Daddy’s arm and all I could do was moan.

Daddy took over, twisting his hand arm in me until he found what he was looking for.  Taking my prostate between his fingers, he began squeezing and tapping it, alternating between them.

I could only groan and moan in pleasure.  Then a feeling of intense pressure came over me.

“Piss…” was all I could nutter.

Daddy stopped his motion and warned me, “You don’t piss until I tell you. Understand?”

I groaned in compliance.

Daddy pulled his hand out of my sloppy cunt and moved to his bag as he told me to get on my back.

I was flipped over on my back, and turned so I was sideways to the mirror.

Daddy came back with a long tube and I did not know what it was.

“Hold him down, this is gonna hurt..”

After everything I’d taken over the last several hours, I didn’t know what else could hurt.

Until I did.

Daddy grabbed my shriveled cock and pulled it as far out as it would go.  He then placed the tip of the tube at the piss slit and began pushing it in, having Sir apply lube as the tube was forced further down my cock.

I could only watch in horror as my cock stood straight up, because of the tube. When Daddy was satisfied that the tube was in far enough, he dropped the rest of it across my chest.

He stood watching me, not saying a word. When Sir began to say something, Daddy stopped him.

It took me a minute to realize what was happening and what Daddy intended for me to do.

“Oh, no, please. I never…”

“You will. By your choice.”

I continued to whimper, but was broken.

I picked up the other end of the tube and stretched it from my chest to my mouth, putting it in and wrapping my lips around the hole.

“Lift and spread your legs, boy. Show me that cunt.”

I reached out and grabbed my legs and did as ordered.

Sir lifted me up and shoved pillows under my back.

My  cunt was on full display.

Daddy said, “I’m going back in. When I get to your prostate, you have two choices. You know what the first one is. The second is to fight the pressure. I warn you, I will not let that happen.”

I could only nod.

This time, I got a better view as Daddy relived my cunt lips and shoved lube in me before lubing his hand up. He entered my cunt, with some resistance due to the difference in angle.

As he slid in I moaned and pleaded with my eyes to have more in me.

Soon he was at my prostate again and resumed the squeeze/tap gestures.  

“Choose, boy.”

The pressure built up again, and though I was repulsed by what I knew was coming, I let go.

It took a few seconds, but the piss started releasing from my bladder. I watched in slow motion as the piss, a very dark yellow, entered the tube at the head of my cock and began moving to my mouth.

“That’s it boy, piss it all out.  Drink your own chem piss and get even more fucking spun.

The first drops entered my mouth, and I gagged at the heat and taste.  I began swallowing as the piss filled my mouth, to avoid choking on it.

I heard the door open and saw in the mirror, two new guys, black and tall walk in.

I kept swallowing and before I finished, I began to feel a wave of warmth from my stomach and a new high coming on.  Daddy saw it and said, “It’s hitting, and it’s gonna hit hard”

I lost all sense of disgust and became eagerly swallowing the rest of my piss, wanting more in my stomach and to get fucking twisted.

“That is so fucking nasty.  He’s drinking his own piss,” one of the new guys said. I looked over, nodded my head and watched him step out of his boxers.

He was hot, not muscular or fat. And he was packing only about 7” hard. I looked at the other guy, who was about 6’3 and built like a brick shit house.  He was pulling on a thick and long piece of meat.

As the piss finished, and I was flying higher than ever, I let the tube fall from my mouth.

“Someone, anyone, use my cunt hard.”

Daddy looked to the new guys, just fist still in me. “You want his cunt?”

The bigger guy said, “Fuck yeah, I’m gonna pound that sloppy hole.”

Daddy pulled his hand from my cunt as the black man moved between my legs and slammed his cock all the way in.

He groaned, “Fuck you sloppy faggot. Your hole is wide open.”

“Cunt,” said Daddy.

The guy continued fucking me, pounding me hard with each thrust.

“Fuck, I can’t get off with no friction on my dick. Fucking worthless…”

He stopped in mid sentence when I grabbed his right hand.  It was bigger than Daddy, but not too much.

I grabbed the lube with my other hand and scooped some out.

He began to figure out what was happening as I smeared his right hand with the lube.

“Oh fuck yeah. You want my black hand in that sloppy cunt?”

I nodded and said, “Yes, I need it.”

The high from the chem piss was still surging through me as I finished lubing his hand up.

He started to pull out and, in response, I tightened my hold on his right hand and shook my head.

“You aren’t serious.”

I nodded my head and moved his hand to my cunt and his cock. He took over and began sliding his fingers in my gaping snatch.

I watched in the mirror as Master was again recording my abuse.

The guy struggled, but with effort and direction from Daddy, I felt his hand, wrapped around his cock slide past my lips and in.

I groaned in ecstasy as I briefly lost consciousness.  I came back quickly, feeling the guy jerking his dick off in me.  

“Oh, fuck, this is so hot. I’m, gonna blow my black jizz up your cube white boi. That’s what you want.”

I could only nod, not able to form coherent words.

He yelled out, “Fuck yeah, here it is,” and groaned as he intensified the jerking of motion and began unloading in me.

This was the most intense cumshot with my cunt so full.

After he finished shooting, He slowly pulled out, cock first, then his hand.

“Goddamn that was incredible.”

He turned to his buddy and said, “Bro, you gotta tap that faggot cunt.”

The second guy moved between my legs and slid his dick in me.  He began sliding his hand in, but his buddy stopped him.

“What the fuck Jamal, I need to do what you just did.”

Jamal then said, “No man, Ricky. I’m going back in.”

With that, I watched as Jamal took control and slid his hand in my cunt next to his buddy’s dick.

I watched a wave of confusion come across Ricky’s face, probably not believing that his dick and his buddy’s hand were next to each other, in a cum filled cunt.

I noticed movement as Sir moved around behind the two guys and get on his knees behind Ricky.

I felt Jamal move, his hand wrapping around Ricky’s dick.

“Fuck man, what are you doing?”

“Shut up and fuck the cunt. Don’t worry about me.” I couldn’t help but notice a smirk briefly appear in Jamal’s face.

Soon, Ricky gave up the fight and began fucking me, which was causing him to get jerked off by Jamal.

All of a sudden, Ricky stopped and bellowed, “What the fuck?”

I looked over and saw Sir on his knees, his face between Ricky’s round ass.

At the same time, I felt Jamal open his hand and let go of Ricky’s dick.

“Shut… your fucking mouth Ricky.”

Ricky was completely confused, by the sudden changes in what was happening.

“You want to fuck this faggot and bust your nut, just go with the flow. Otherwise, you get the fuck out.”

I saw the conflict in Ricky; the fear of Jamal’s attitude and what was probably the first time he’d had a face between his ass.

Ricky started to pull out, which caused him to push his ass back on Sir’s face. He tried, but failed to stop himself from moaning.

“What’s it gonna be Ricky boy?”

Ricky stood for a second before sliding his dick back in me.  

Jamal wrapped his hand back around Ricky’s cock.

Suddenly, Ricky stopped and screamed, “Fuck, what the…”

I saw that Sir now had his hand between Ricky’s ass cheeks and had a finger up in him.

Jamal hissed, “I told you to shut your mouth.  You chose to go with the flow to get his cunt. Now, just go with it, Ricky.”

I watched Sir pull his finger out and stick a large shard between his fingers. I saw Jamal watching me, seeing what I was seeing. He lifted a finger to his mouth, instructing me to remain silent.

He reached down, took Ricky’s right ass cheek in his hand and pull it apart.

Before Ricky could protest the touching, Sir jammed his fingers, and the big shard, up Ricky’s ass. He screamed out again, begging Sir to stop.  Then he felt the burn and began begging for it to stop.

Sir held his fingers in long enough to make sure the shard wasn’t coming out.  He yanked them out, and quickly slammed them, along with another shard, back into Ricky.

Jamal told Ricky, “Fuck his cunt, while you can. It’s almost over.”

Ricky struggled to recover his focus and began fucking me again.

Sir stood up, lubed up his cock and moved behind Ricky. This was going to hurt him.

Ricky’s ass cheeks were pulled apart, allowing Sir direct access to the meth hole between them. He stepped forward and, as Ricky pulled back out of my cunt, Sir pushed in.

Even with the meth, Ricky was in pain. He screamed, “No, please. I ain’t a faggot.”

Sir pushed in, making Ricky take more of his huge cock in his ass.

“Go with the flow Ricky. It’s over for you.”

I get Ricky’s cock fall from my ass as the meth hit him and caused his cock to shrivel up.

Sir pushed Ricky down and began railing his ass.  Ricky continued pleading, crying and moaning in pain.

“Fuck, Ricky, you are taking that black dick like a right good faggot. Bet you want him to shoot his load in you.”

Ricky was at the edge of function and could only say, “Not…no…” between the crying and moaning.

Sir picked up his pace, now pounding balls deep into what I’m sure was a virgin hole a few minutes before.  He slammed in one more time and told Ricky, “Yeah bitch, wrap those pussy lips tight and make me cum in you.” He grunted several times, busting another load, and giving Ricky his first load.

As soon as Sir pulled out, Ricky tried to get up. Jamal warned him, “Stay there, bitch. You’re not done.”

Jamal moved between his buddy’s legs and slammed his cock balls deep. Ricky could only moan, “No, please don’t…” 

Jamal pounded his buddy for several minutes. He verbally degraded him, calling him pussy and bitch and faggot. He spat on Ricky’s face and yanked his head back by his hair.

Jamal told him, “You’re mine now bitch. Forever, you’re my whore.” He slammed in one last time and shot a load deep in Jamal’s pussy.

Master and Daddy soon followed, dropping a second and third toxic load into Ricky’s now sloppy, but apparently still tight, pussy.

When they were all done, Daddy saw my face, smiled, and said, “Don’t worry, boy. I got lots of cum for you.”

Jamal reached over to Ricky, who was blubbering incoherently and yanked him off of me and threw him on the floor. “Stay there were you belong. You aren’t done.”

Master was the first to speak, “What the hell just happened?”

Jamal turned to Sir and asked him, “You wanna tell him? Or you want me to tell him? Dad.”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11

• 10 months later...

Life does seem to get in the way at times. I know lately I have had issues  with getting quality time.

Holidays, family and a couple times I got a chance to party and you can get delays in writing

As one of my readers said. Take your time and do this when you can, at least your outing out some content and that is a lot more than most others

• Like 1

Part 8

Jamal turned to Sir and asked him, “You wanna tell him? Or you want me to tell him? Dad.”

Even in my spun out mind, I was completely shocked my what was just said. Dad?

Lamont looked to Jamal, smiled, and then smacked him across the face. 

“On your knees.”

Jamal’s attitude changed as he said, “Yes, Sir,” and got on his knees next to Lamont.

Master and Daddy were on either side of me while Lamont sat in the chair.

“Guys, this is my nephew, Jamal. I know, shocking right? Why do you think I’ve never had you guys over?” Immediately interrupting their reactions.

“He’s lived with me for the last four years since his mother died.”

I looked at Jamal, who was still on his knees. There was no reaction from him.

“Jamal’s a great kid, well man, and usually follows my rules. Makes it an easy situation.”

“However, there were only two major rules I expected him to follow. Tell them what the rules are, Jamal.”

“No sex in the house. No drugs in the house.”

“Did you follow those rules, Jamal?”

“No I did not.”

“I found evidence of him having someone over, but decided to not confront him.”

Looking down at Jamal, Lamont put a hand on his muscular shoulder and said, “No. I decided to test his honesty.”

“About four months ago, I told him I was going to be out all night and would see him the next day. You guys remember the night I cancelled on you?”

They nodded their heads.

“So, I came back a couple hours after leaving, and entered the house quietly. I immediately saw his spliff stub on a table and then the sounds. Boy was laying some serious pipe on some loud little bitch.”

“I followed the noise, expecting it to be coming from his room. Where were you at?”

“I was in your room, Sir. In your bed.”

“This little shit not only broke the only two rules I had, but was also fucking some nasty skank, in My. Fucking. Bed.” Each of the last three words were matched with smacks to the back of Jamal’s head. He flinched, but did not move.

“I watched for a minute, impressed with his ass flexing every time he pounded inward. The boy was brutal, I could see a bit of his hand wrapped around a throat. Another looked like it was over the mouth.”

Lamont looked at me, smiled, “You got a bit of that.”

“Suddenly, a thought came into my mind.”

I yelled out, “What in the fuck is going on in here Jamal?”

“I’ve never seen a guy move so fast. He pulled out and I heard another yelp of pain.”

”Jamal flipped over on his back, his dick sticking straight up and still leaking cum. He’d apparently just started nutting when i interrupted.”

”I didn’t even look at what or who he was fucking, staring directly into Jamal’s eyes, which were quickly spreading wide open, a mix of shock and then fear.”

I pointed in the direction of the other person, and said, “Get the fuck out of my house.”

In under 30 seconds, the front door slammed shut.

“Unc…”

“Shut the fuck up, Jamal.”

i continued staring at Jamal and saw him try and grab the sheet to cover himself. I moved so fast, i think he thought I was going to attack him. 

I grabbed the sheet and yanked it away. His dick was now soft, most likely fear induced.

“What the fuck did you think you were doing?”

“I…”

“Shut your mouth.”

Jamal went silent, never having heard his uncle even so much as raise his voice.

“You ungrateful little shit. I bring you into my home, give you everything you could need and only expect you to follow two rules. And you spit in my face by breaking both of them, and doing one of them in my bed?”

“I could actually see tears in Jamal’s eyes as I was berating him. I knew I had him”

Jamal looked up at Lamont again, tears in his eyes as the story was being told.

“You have no respect for me or the home I brought you into? Then get the fuck out. You got 10 minutes to get dressed, grab whatever clothes you can and get out.”

Jamal began the tears when I said this. 

“Please, uncle Lamont. I got nowhere else. I got nobody else.”

“Go stay with the skank. Trade your big dick for a bed.”

“I can’t…”

“Well then what are you going to do then boy? I can’t trust you here. You’d have to re-earn my trust.”

“Please uncle, I’ll do what ever you want. What ever it takes. You’re all I have.”

A smile spread across my face, knowing I had him.

“Yeah, boy? Your gonna do what ever I want. Yes, you are. Get the fuck off my bed and on your knees on the floor.”

Jamal appeared confused and didn’t move.

“NOW!”

He jumped out of the bed and got on the floor on his knees.

“Crawl. Crawl to your punishment, boy.”

“Jamal?”

Jamal took over. “I began crying, fearing what was coming. I crawled to Uncle Lamont, until I was inches from him. I never thought I’d be naked, on my knees in front of a guy, let alone my uncle.”

“I looked up at my uncle, tears still coming out. I was scared, humiliated and had no idea what was coming.”

”Before I even registered movement, Uncle Lamont slapped me so hard across the face, I fell on my side.”

”After the shock, the pain hit and it was the worst I’d ever felt.”

“He quietly said, ‘Get back on your fucking knees.’”

”In spite of the pain, I did as he said. I was beginning to think I was going to get a major beating. I wasn’t to far off. As soon as I was back up, another slap, to the other side of my face came and I fell over again.”

” In the coldest voice I’ve ever heard, he simply said, ‘Get back up. I’m not done.”

”He slapped me twice more, but this time I was ready for them and did not fall.”

”No he didn’t. There was a mix of pride and frustration that he was able to withstand the last two slaps,” Lamont said as resumed the narrative.

”I reached down and wiped the tears from his face and told him to open his mouth. I smeared his tears on his lips and tongue, which only led to more tears.”

”Knock that crying off boy. The night is still young, you’re going to be crying, a lot harder, very soon.”

”His eyes widened in, what did you say later Jamal? Terror?” Jamal only nodded.

“Lower your head and look straight ahead.”

“Wen he was able to do so, I heard him sharply breathe in”

As he was saying this I noticed that his dick was standing at full attention, hard as ever.

”Tell them what you saw.”

Jamal continued, “When I looked down, I was staring directly at my uncles crotch. The bulge in his pants was scary big. The zipper appeared to be pushed out to its maximum and there was a huge bulge running down the left side of his pants.”

“The cold voice returned, ‘Open my pants, boy. Let it out.”

“I was to scared to move, the thought of unbuttoning and unzipping another guys pants was, well, disgusting. At the time at least.”

I snapped into motion when Uncle Lamont started to raise his hand. I heard the voice, still intimidating, but not as cold, “Damn. You learned too quickly.”

”My hand were shaking badly and my arms felt like they were made of solid lead. It took me several attempts to just get the button open, my fear and disgust at what was doing, plus the bulge, making it hard to open.” Lamont and Daddy both laughed at the pun.

”The zipper was also a challenge as I was warned to be careful. Uncle wasn’t wearing underwear, so I had to make sure not to catch his dick in the zipper.”

”He ordered me to take them all the way off, but not to move away from his crotch. As I completed the task, I caught whiff of his crotch. The musk of a real man who works out and takes care of himself. I’ve smelled it on me and he saw the look on my face change, ever so briefly, as I heard him say, “You like that smell don’t you boy.”

“I’d seen guys naked at the gym, but never been that close to another guy naked, especially not when their dick was hard.”

“He made me stare at it, and tell me what I thought of it. How it compares to mine. He was trying to humiliate me; and it worked.”

“I had always prided myself as being big dicked, especially against other guys. But uncle Lamont was huge, and thick. I told him I was envious.”

Lamont laughed as this was said.

“I hoped that was all he was going to do, but I was wrong.”

He told me, “You like the look of that monster right in front of you? You wanna touch it don’t you? See what a real man dick feels like? Do it. NOW!”

“I tried to resist but I couldn’t. I took it in my hand. I was shocked when I felt how hard it was and that I couldn’t wrap my hand around it.”

“Open your mouth Jamal. Let me feel that tongue lick the piss slit.  I’ll give you a little taste.”

“I tried to beg, but as soon as I opened my mouth, he pushed the head in. I was held there, and made to watch, as Uncle squeezed his cock until a huge drop of his precum dropped out onto my tongue.”

“He pulled out and made me swallow. I wanted to spit it out, but didn’t dare risk it. I swallowed and fought off a response.”

“Uncle Lamont, please…”

“Please? Please what?”

“Please don’t make me do that. Please don’t make me suck you.”

“He smiled down at me, cupped my cheek in his hand and said, ‘I’m not going to make you suck my dick. What kind of person do you think I am?”

“I was relieved and relaxed when he said this.”

“Then I saw a change in his face, in his eyes. ‘No, little boy. I’m not much into blow jobs since my dick is too big, even for the best whores. What I am gonna do? I’m gonna fuck that hot muscle ass of yours, and dump my cum deep in you, make you my personal bitch. Maybe then you will learn not to fuck up in my house.”

“No.  Please, uncle, I’m not a…”

“Be VERY careful what you say next.”

“I… I’m not like that. I’m sorry, uncle. Please…”

“You had your chance Jamal. You begged to let me let you stay. Weren’t your own words you’d do what ever? Now, it’s what ever time.”

I began crying harder, pleading.

“Turn around, and put your hands on the ground in front of you. Let me see that muscle butt I’m going to deflower.”

“I tried to resist, but Uncle slapped me across the face. I knew there was no other choice. I reluctantly turned around on my knees and bent forward, showing him my ass. I never ever imagined being in this position, especially not in front of my uncle.”

Lamont took over. “I have fucked hundred of sluts, boys and girls. But at that moment, I’d never been more fucking turned on. I never thought I’d be staring at, or gettin ready to fuck, my nephew, but damn. That ass is mighty nice.  Show it off to these men, Jamal.”

“Yes, Uncle.”  Jamal, still naked, turned around, got on his hands and knees, then dropped his chest down, pushing that ass up.

Even as a bottom, I got to admit, that was a fucking hot ass.  Daddy and Sir each whistled and Daddy asked, “Share?”

Lamont smiled and said, “We’ll see. Knees.”

Jamal returned to his original position as Lamont continued.

“As beautiful as the sight was, he wasn’t perfectly placed for his breaking in. I made him learn the position he was just in. This stirred another plea in him, but he quickly learned, through a kick to those big beautiful nuts, that there was no leniency coming.”

“I told him to look forward, into the floor length mirror, and look at what he was becoming.  The view was gorgeous, his chin on the floor and his ass in the air.  I made sure he saw the camera as I took his picture.”

“Oh, damn that’s a fine sight there. Big, tough and strait black man. Got that muscle ass up in the air, ready for me to fuck you aren’t you? Tell your uncle what you want. It’ll just be between us, our dirty little secret.”

“I didn’t punish you for staying silent did I little buddy?” Jamal looked up at Lamont, “No, uncle. Not at first…” strangely, they each smiled at this.

“Now Jamal, there’s just one more thing I need from you.  Do you want to know what that is?”

He remained silent, and I moved my foot toward his balls. Without needing the reminder, Jamal asked, broken, “What uncle?”

“I want you to reach those big muscular arms back and use those big black hands. I want you to spread those hot muscular ass cheeks apart so that I can see that hole I’m about to fuck”

“I have to admit, I was really enjoying breaking him down. Much like you did to me Jake. Perhaps I learned that from you?”

Daddy grinned, “You appeared to learn well. Though I think it was already there.”

“Jamal glared at me from the mirror, but did as ordered. That hole was something of glory. Tight and small, between a beautiful light brown crack. There’s just a little fur around it.”

“Show them Jamal.”

“Yes, Uncle.” Jamal immediately assumed the position, chest on the ground, ass in the air. He reached back and spread his cheeks. It was almost as Lamont described, but the hole was not as small as he described.

Jamal resumed his position next to Lamont. I was still in awe of this whole thing.

“Just stay there boy, I’ll be right back. I have a little something that will make your first fuck memorable. And remember, this your fault.”

Edited by Dirtymindedpig
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1