A cool way to Never Waste Sperm

hntnhole

So we all know that exchanging our sperm - either up the Hole or down the throat - is how most of us need to assuage our Lusts.  The Hole gets fucked full, and he's happy.  The Cock shoots his load, and he's happy.

But sperm - particularly PigSperm - is precious, and should never be wasted.  I keep my breeding events limited to 5, maybe 6 men, because that's really all it takes for every guy to get deeply into celebrating his Lusts.  Also, I don't want a bunch of guys wandering around my house. There are other venues for big orgies anyway. The following is mostly for the Top, but can be useful for the bottom too.

Here's the cool way to insure that sperm never gets waisted:  1.  if you don't already have some, pick up a few shot glasses.  They should be the kind that are tapered inside, with the line around the upper part that marks the volume of a shot of booze.  2.  Put several around the playroom, and tell every guy that the "House Rule" is, if you're gonna shoot your load and you're not inside a guy (Hole or throat), then grab one of the shot glasses and pump your load into it.  Sperm on the floor doesn't do any guy any good.  3.  If some guy has to use a shot glass, great. Hopefully the sperm goes where it's needed - deep in the gut of a hotassed Hole - but if some guy shoots into a shotglass, better that than wasted.  4.  After the event is over, collect any shot glasses with cum in them, and pour the sperm into just one.  Don't fill any higher than the "shot-of-booze" line, or frost may form and mess up the plastic wrap - fill one that far and start another if you have to.  5.  Cover the sperm-filled shot glass with plastic wrap and pop it in the freezer.  Same if there's a partially filled one.  

A day or three later, take the glass out of the freezer, and have a condom handy.  Warm the glass slightly in your hands, juuuuust enough to loosen the frozen sperm, so you can get it out of the glass (thumbnail, small knive, whatever).  Transfer it to the condom, smaller end down (where the cumbag is on the condom), so the thicker (in circumference) frozen load is on top.  Tie off the condom and return it to the freezer; I like to keep them suspended in some little jar, so it keeps it's "upside down Hershey's spermKiss" shape.  Next time you're breeding a Hole sweating for sperm, go get it out of the freezer, tear the condom open and pop the "SpermKiss" in your mouth.  Then, when you start sucking the Hole, shove it in with your tongue, making sure the narrower end goes in first.  Presto !!!  Freshly spermed Hole for you to enjoy, a special treat for the Hole you're gonna breed, and plenty of appropriate lube !!!  If the bottom asks who's sperm it is you just tonguefucked up his Hole, just say something like .... oh - lots of guys, what do you care? 

If there was any unbred sperm in any of the other glasses, keep adding sperm to it until it's reached the "shot-of-booze" marker.  Even if you just jack a load out, don't waste the load.

It's alll about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

• 1 year later...