Lisboa metro area

• 1 year later...
On 9/18/2021 at 8:12 AM, Gainerpoz said:

I decided to create this post for all locals and guys who visit Portugal, Lisbon to share their ideas, doubts and loads.Β  πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ’¦πŸ’¦β˜’οΈβ˜’οΈ

Going to Lisbon on the 31st of November,

be there for 30 days. I wanna whore as much as I can!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I went to the XXL Lisbon Club but that was a total waste. Only one guy, bottom too - though I got to suck him.
Another day I went to Drako Club... lots of action but apparently I missed out. Some bare action.
The most I went to Trombeta Sauna and there is a good share of bare action. Did get some loads, but the amount of bottoms vs. tops is huge so you'd have to be lucky.
Also a lot of guys knowing each other stick together.Β 

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

A shot-out toΒ Olissipo Sauna in Lisbon here. This is a small sauna and mainly mature clientele but I've found plenty of guys will dip it raw and seed you properly without a thought. Must be an age thing?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/17/2023 at 7:17 PM, Phalluss said:

Nice. I'm in Lisbon in a few weeks.. was there many people at the sauna?

I can only speak of Trombeta really but yes there were pretty always lots of people when I was there in April.

OK Olissipo was dead and the steam bath was broken as well so no way I was going to pay 6 Euros for that...
Walked all the way to Trombeta and that was wel worth it...

A very busy Sunday and a good amount of barebacking going on at Trombetta yesterday, but so many people on drugs.. 3 people needed to have medical treatment because they OD'd/bad reaction...

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2023 at 7:53 AM, Phalluss said:

A very busy Sunday and a good amount of barebacking going on at Trombetta yesterday, but so many people on drugs.. 3 people needed to have medical treatment because they OD'd/bad reaction...

where was the BBing going on? I always struggle to BB at Trombetta

8 hours ago, rawfuckr said:

where was the BBing going on? I always struggle to BB at Trombetta

In the middle parts of the labyrinth section. Had fun BBing a few holes, and a couple guys BBing me. A few tried to go for condoms, but not many.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...