Crew club finally open

Bottom Jim

Crew club is finally reopened after a long time being closed 

went there last night rented room cleaned up and laid on my stomach door open.

There were a lot of tops who had built up frustration because in a few minutes I had a young Latino guy with his dick up my ass He blew his load deep in me

in a few hours I had five dicks in my ass along with six loads

great yo be open again 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

The Crew Club in DC was the first bathhouse I ever went to more than 20 years ago. I was scared to death the first time I went, but I was addicted to public sex the very first time. 

Went w few years ago and it was awful. Easily the worst bathhouse I’ve ever been to. It was an off night but the facilities were terrible. No public play spaces really and the clientele was not good at all and I’m an any hole any pole kinda guy. 

did they remodel or improve at all? I surely hope so 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Just before it closed for COVID, i visited my first time. I paid for a room, removed my close, left my door partially open and stood with my butt at the opened door bent of slightly. I stood there about 3 minutes before I felt a hand on my ass cheeks. Without looking out, and without allowing the door to be opened, I felt a hard cock rubbing on my butt trying to line up with my hole. I reached back and felt a hard cock, with precum leaking down the shaft, which I scooped up most with my index finger and smeared it on my hole. When the cock began to push forward, it slid into my tight hole. A pair of hands grabbed my hips as he fucked me ...slow at first, then building up tempo. I heard a few onlookers saying how hot it was...and then I heard a guy say, "does the guy know your cock seed is poz and not on meds?" The guy who was fucking me, said he hadn't spoke to me yet. He asked if I wanted him to pull out or to breed me? I began to push my ass back on him meeting his thrusts and he says...I guess that is my answer, and then shot his seeds up in me. When he pulled out slowly, the guys were saying that it was hot to watch, and without moving...another cock went up my ass and shot in me too. I never looked back, or spoke, just accepted I was a cum dump receptacle. I am still looking for a potent toxic poz cock in Maryland to seed and breed me on a regular basis.  So far, I am still testing negative...so anyone want to knock me up? I am bbfireman on BBRT and adam4adam.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1