Men's Store Pozzing Room

Damm every time I go to a men's clothing store I get a women a very thin women waiting on me. I hate shopping in a mens big and tall and there is a thin women there like a size 5 trying to get you to buy things you don't need or want. Only one time there was a hot man there and he was just to busy with customers to close the doors and to have sex with me. But I did find him in a bathhouse here in Las Vegas and had his 9 inch cock in my ass giving his cum deep inside my ass. Turn out his was hiv poz he told me ass his load was going into me. hot very hot.  still neg.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/18/2021 at 11:55 AM, bentover4u1972 said:

"I want you to fuck me," I hissed. "Now."

He grinned. "Good thing I'm prepared!" He stepped into the open dressing room and from under the bench, he withdrew a bottle of lube and a little brown bottle. He handed the brown bottle to me.

"There's something you need to know before we go any further," he said, and lifted his shirt. There, just above his pubic mound and below his belly button was a biohazard tattoo. "I'm poz, and I'm not on meds," he stated flatly.

I was taken aback. I heard my breath stop as it caught in my throat. A shiver ran down my spine and I could feel beads of sweat break out on my forehead. But surprisingly, I was not turned off as I had always imagined I would be. I wasn't disgusted or afraid in any way. In fact, I felt a wave of horniness wash over me and my cock began leaking precum incessantly.

He was studying my face for my reaction. I suspect I surprised him too as I lifted the brown bottle to my nose and inhaled deeply. "Fuck my ass." It was almost an order.

To hear this would be like a dream cum true!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...