Just invite your friends then πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

BritishCumdump

Just got back from getting fucked at a place nearby, they're a hot interracial couple and both nicely hung, so I kinda had to psych myself up for taking them as I'd hinted that it's been a while since I got DP'd πŸ˜…Β 

Well it started normal enough, me being told to strip, get on my knees and get them both hard, then as I was sucking them the doorbell goes and someone else turns up. It's an asian twink who proceeds to lay down on the bed while one of our hosts starts fucking me. Turns out the twink only does safe so the other host puts a condom on and starts fucking them. Well me and the twink start tweaking each other's nipples and making out while we're getting fucked. Then the doorbell goes again and it's an older guy who immediately strips naked and demands that I suck his cock. Was pretty hot getting spitroasted by a big cock and a random guy who just turned up while I can hear this twink getting railed a foot or so away.Β 

Long story short I ended up taking all three top's loads in my ass (and another one in my mouth) and making out with this twink while getting ploughed. It was super hot when the other host took off the condom and started fucking me and you could hear the other two guy's loads sloshing around inside my guts. Quite a good night's work. Afterwards they kicked us out like the fucktoys we are and I stumbled home feeling the cum starting to leak into my jeans.Β 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5