Super Slow

BadDawg65

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's not much different then going to Steamworks or Club Z, lots of possers and lookers but no one wants to actually do anything. It's one of the problems we have in Seattle Men in Leather, guys say they want sex parties and classes and other stuff but when we organize its the same 12 or 15 guys show up but none of the ones who bitch that there is nothing to do. It seems to be a PNW malady.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, akula said:

Well it's not much different then going to Steamworks or Club Z, lots of possers and lookers but no one wants to actually do anything. It's one of the problems we have in Seattle Men in Leather, guys say they want sex parties and classes and other stuff but when we organize its the same 12 or 15 guys show up but none of the ones who bitch that there is nothing to do. It seems to be a PNW malady.

That is a very (annoying) Seattle thing. 

It's been the same since I got here 25 years ago. Its why I ended up connecting with East coast or other nationalities much more than long time Seattlites. The social culture isn't very outgoing in general.

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

That is a very (annoying) Seattle thing. 

It's been the same since I got here 25 years ago. Its why I ended up connecting with East coast or other nationalities much more than long time Seattlites. The social culture isn't very outgoing in general.

And I moved 2000 miles for THAT crap??? I was told there was more acceptance out here, more variety, more activity. Maybe pre-covid, but the only activity I've seen is a multitude of cars on the I-5 ramps. Don't these people have jobs instead of driving all the time?

12 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

And I moved 2000 miles for THAT crap??? I was told there was more acceptance out here, more variety, more activity. Maybe pre-covid, but the only activity I've seen is a multitude of cars on the I-5 ramps. Don't these people have jobs instead of driving all the time?

No it was like that pre-covid too.  They may be more accepting and have a great variety interests, but those interest don't include actually physically having sex.

On 9/26/2021 at 4:12 PM, blackrobe said:

Plenty of Seattle perverts, there hasn't really been much upside to posting here though.

Wish there was more sissys and trans to contact, thats kinda of an itch that I been wanting to sate but extremely difficult to get in touch with one whos willing to get bred?

5 hours ago, Rylock said:

Wish there was more sissys and trans to contact, thats kinda of an itch that I been wanting to sate but extremely difficult to get in touch with one whos willing to get bred?

I'd say this forum isn't the best venue for finding those demographics. I'd go to Sniffies or a similar app as I've talked to sissies and transmen there.

22 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I'd say this forum isn't the best venue for finding those demographics. I'd go to Sniffies or a similar app as I've talked to sissies and transmen there.

Recommend some more if you will and ill look around!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t been to any of my 3 preferred ABS/theatres since the summer, but am definitely daydreaming about going back this week. Apparently Hollywood Boutique is open 23hrs a day? I’ve been there, but not at night, which, is my favourite time to go to such a place. If it’s true that they’re actually open really late, that might be the perfect spot for what’s been on my mind lately.