Spent a year away

Was on this site (same name I think) until about a year ago when I just stopped. Stopped posting, stopped taking loads, stopped partying. The other day, I just started back up, realizing what I’ve been denying myself- the opportunity to be filled with anonymous loads. I called up an old fuck buddy on my way to Atlanta and he wasted no time putting me in my place. Ass up, getting pounded. He filled my hole and told me to use it as lube for the next guy. After arrive in Atlanta, I downloaded grindr and got to work. Bluntly sending pics of my ass and a short message that I needed my hole used, pounded and bred deep.  Over the next 7 hours, 7 cocks arrived to find the door cracked, lights dim and my hungry hole in the air for the taking. Each one pounded away and mixed their load with the ones who came before. Each time I felt amazing as each one got up, and walked out the door leaving me face down ass up, a cum filled cock hungry slut. I would message each one a “thanks” after they left. Except one guy. He was the second hardest fuck. He owned my hole, roughly pinned me down, called me a faggot and a slut. As he was leaving his profile disappeared. He used my hole, stirred up 4 loads, then blocked me. Clearly sending the message that my purpose was fulfilled and was no longer needed. In all, one white guy, 4 black guys and two mixed mtf trans used me as their personal cum rag. It’s good to be back. I’m going back to Atlanta Oct 3 to again offer my new hole to any load.